Nonchalant public peeing with people around

2 hours ago, Horse_water said:

I've become more nonchalant as time goes on.  When I was younger I would try to be discreet, hide my dick and piss quietly.  I figured out that you look much more confident if you don't do any of that. I don't ask for permission I just say I'm going to piss and find something to piss on or even piss into the street. I simply pull my dick out and piss up the dumpster, wall what have you. I've done this at parties right in front of people and pissed on the fence. I was on  date  with a girl and pulled it out and pissed on the buildings lining the sidewalk. She asked me if I had to do right then and I turned so I could see her gave her a good side profile of my dick while pissing  onto the middle of the side walk and just told her yes I did. Turned back and finished pissing on the wall. I've got more examples but my point is to be completely bold and act like you are doing the most natural thing in the world.

Good luck

Can you tell us about your other examples? I like hearing these stories, I especially like hearing about girl's reactions to brazen public peeing.

• Agree 1
18 minutes ago, toiletfloorpee said:

I started weeing down my legs as we chatted. 

What a beautiful experience, letting a much needed wee run through your pantie and down your legs, while not giving away an inkling of what you were enjoying to your friend across the wall!  Love it!!   

4 hours ago, Msadventures said:

Around seven years ago I decided for the first time to try a more open area whilst being nonchalant. I was bursting since I had been looking for an area that seemed like a good spot to try out. I stopped at a busy rest stop and sat on a bench. I pulled my dress up a little, sans panties, scooted forward and watered the sidewalk. Three people were making a beeline to the bench next to me so I tried to stop but couldn’t so I just pushed it out faster and left. I’m pretty sure they figured it out but I was already halfway to my car.

One of the fumiest things about about pissing in public is the more you act like you had to go the less shit people will give you.  This is half the reason I try to pee publicly, there is no point without showing some cock.

• Like 1

I regularly pee outdoors and I try not to worry too much about who might see me although I am also not usually brazen about it.   I have regularly just stopped walking or cycling and peed where I am, sometimes other people see, but I'm not trying to do it obviously.   When I've been out in the evenings in cities, I often need to pee and just pee anywhere convenient.   I have also sometimes peed next to or near other people (male and female) and even chatted to them whilst peeing.

On 9/7/2023 at 6:17 PM, arigalo said:

I love the idea of nonchalant peeing. I find it really hot when someone is just completely unbothered about what others might think. I wish I was that open myself!

There have only been a few times I've been around nonchalant peeing. Once was during college when I was walking with a group of friends to a party. We were cutting through a lawn between two apartment complexes and as we passed by a particularly shadowy part near a tree, one of the guys in the group just said "give me a minute," turned around, and started peeing on the tree. He must have really had to go, because it ended up being almost literally a minute of him peeing a really strong stream onto the tree.

I have a very similar experience, when I was in college there was a group of us walking to a party and one of the guys was like “I gotta take a piss” and proceeded to piss on the side of someone’s house 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2