Any males here that piss for dominance?

21 hours ago, sexyandre88 said:

I piss in the locker room pretty often on the floor and leave it there. I often piss on the floor before I leave a one-night-stands flat after I’ve fucked her. 

Damn what lucky girls. 😍

• Hot 1
On 5/16/2023 at 4:03 AM, sexyandre88 said:

I piss in the locker room pretty often on the floor and leave it there. I often piss on the floor before I leave a one-night-stands flat after I’ve fucked her. 

Why is this so incredibly hot?! 🥵🥵🥵🤤🤤🤤

• Agree 1
  • Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/14/2023 at 9:51 AM, marking my territory said:

Are there any males here that actively piss on/in places to mark it? Maybe you pee against your car tire every morning before going into work? 

Do you use it to control or dominate someone, maybe unknowingly spraying a bit of piss on another person's bag or something.

Or maybe just fantasize about it?

I have pissed both for dominance and ownership in certain scenarios, both on things and current or ex gf's.  I regularly piss against the outside of my house as an ownership thing, as well as a few other places

• Hot 3

I do like to do that, on my own stuff I pee mostly for fun and to feel naughty, but I am pretty sure like most of my glasses for example had my pee in them. So i guess my territory is well marked.

I like to have the excuse of a "revenge pee" for example when using a bars toilets and messing them up.

Tge closest thing to your question might be that I make sure to pee in any sink at other peoples places when I am there. It so easy to get away with. 

If I am really bold and get the chance I love to loose some drops on the floor, a table or a chair, because anyone would think its just some spilled drink🙈🥰.

• Hot 1
12 minutes ago, Horse_water said:

I don't pee in on/in my own stuff because that feels like a self own to me not so much a claim to the thing. However peeing in public places is great, both the act of pissing its self and knowing other people will witness the evidence. If I did not have the risk of punishment hanging over my head I would pee in even more public locations.  Showing off my cock is both stimulating and exhilarating and I wish more people were into the same.

Very male thing to do, you should start peeing on cars too

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
Just now, marking my territory said:

Very male thing to do, you should start peeing on cars too

I have a guy I know who I super fucking don't like. I would love to piss on his truck but the paranoid fucker has cameras wired on all sides of the thing.  I'd consider a make but he'd most likely still recognize me unless I wore some goof disguise and that is simple a bridge too far. Looking a for cars that are parked poorly and hosing them down would be fun af though. may give that a try.

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1

I usually don't pee on my own stuff. As for marking things i try to restrain myself to things that are somewhat public. Staircases, elevators, basement entrances of apartment buildings, a little excavator and so on. I somehow get a bit of joy out of the thought of people finding the piss puddle and knowing what it is. 

Peeing in the drain in the basement is also nice especially when there are laundry baskets with dirty laundry with it nearby. Not that i pee directly into the laundry basket (neighbors are too nice) but as the pee sprays a lot when i aim for the drain i like the thought of it unintentionally spraying the basket.

As a teen i pissed into the basement cabin that belonged to the apartment of the kid that annoyed me sometimes. Which gave me some sort of satisfaction. Also peeing against a wall in a room where clothes were hanging and again the thought that it would possibly spray around a bit was quite nice. As you can see, the thought of pissing somewhere and the pee (un)intentionally spraying other things aswell is quite exciting for me. So i like your scenario of unknowingly pee spraying another persons bag, it sounds quite hot tbh. Though i would like it more if i have a serious problem with said person. But then i might aswell piss directly against it if i'm peeing so close to it anyways.

Do i fantasize about such stuff? Yes, for as long as i have this kink i fantasize about peeing on certain belongings and places. A good fantasy and imagination is a good substitute and definitely helps with this kink. 😅

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/15/2023 at 12:19 PM, WateryMoose said:

I actually used to do that when I was younger and still lived in my small countryside hamlet. As I was the first of the household to wake up to go to school, more often than not I'd just pee in the backyard while breakfast was cooking. I feel like I did that both for territory marking and convenience 😂

That’s so hot 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Sometimes, if I'm feeling adventurous in public toilet,  I will aim my stream directly at the water and apply just a tiny bit more force than normal so that it makes a lot of noise and sounds more impressive. No one has commented on it to me directly yet... but I've heard people chuckle to themselves. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 9/4/2023 at 5:41 AM, TheMiddleMaddle said:

Sometimes, if I'm feeling adventurous in public toilet,  I will aim my stream directly at the water and apply just a tiny bit more force than normal so that it makes a lot of noise and sounds more impressive. No one has commented on it to me directly yet... but I've heard people chuckle to themselves. 

Understand that the goal is to get the minimal amount of pee in the toilet. 

I also do prefer public places for my little wet escapes. It is not so much about damaging anybody’s property in particular, but leaving lasting memories in most inappropriate places definitely turns me on since early teenage days. I know that it sounds weird for people outside of this community (and even to some folks here, who are more into different aspects of our “hobby”), but the fact that it is so dirty and wrong just gives me big satisfaction and wonderful sexual arousal every time. A like minded girl (and partner in crime) many years ago said that some people like parachuting to get their adrenaline, for others it is naughty peeing. So true!

I say for me it is more the thrill of not being caught and getting away with my mischiefs (like with ample marking of hotel furniture or train seats) rather than dominating anybody. I must confess though that it always makes me laugh inside when people complain about the leftover of my puddles. I once considered an elevator at a public transport station my territory. I made it a  nice routine to consider the cabin my pee box almost every time after a night out, which always felt amazing. But then using it the next morning with other people was even more fun 😜

• Love 1
  • Hot 1