What coordinates do you piss in?

Usually(*)  I'd say I was probably an E3, diminishing to an F3.   

Usually not straight into the water, especially if it's a night and other people are trying to sleep.  And as for why it's not an E7 or F7 ?   Do you ever find you have a habit way of doing things, like tying your right shoelace first?   I guess it's just that.

[Edit - forgot to add my caveat...

* I say usually - although there are the times when either I've been playing and my foreskin isn't sitting right or perhaps I've had a drink or several.  In those instances, anywhere from about -5 to +15 is possible, and an AAA to about M or N too.

Just very occasionally, if I've been in a public toilet and the floor is already swimming, that has encouraged me to be less controlled too.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Chrissy89 said:

It’s not making fun, it’s more immaturity and a little bit of jealousy at the skills you guys have 🤣(or don’t have if you miss!)

Thought you were just jealous about all the wee fun we get to have 🤣 But as you said, that is both a gift and a curse, mainly depending on your alcohol levels lol.

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, avatar said:

Thought you were just jealous about all the wee fun we get to have 🤣 But as you said, that is both a gift and a curse, mainly depending on your alcohol levels lol.

That and post-orgasmic aim-defeating gooeyness #tmi

At least alcohol makes for dilute, presumably less smelly pee. (Or maybe just smells like beer)

1 hour ago, Chrissy89 said:

Just like the wonderful @Bacardi’s post, I feel like this could become massively enjoyable very quickly.  Sorry guys! Once again your habits are going to become amusing… 🤣

1 hour ago, avatar said:

Hey, that's mean! Stop making fun of us you two!

Im here to be entertained and nothing more 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Agree 1

OK... As long as this is strictly for scientific research and not for trivial use like " a'vin a larf" etc....

In brief(s)  ( usually semi exposed)  broken down into three subsets, as follows

See  note & comments

1. Target area C5 to H5

2. Initial spurt area anywhere in the grid and beyond grid ( Lookout unsuspecting pussy on the right ! )

3. Main stream area  As 1.   C5 to H5  ish

Notes - comments:

1. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

2. The law of unforeseen consequences

3. Heisenberg's uncertainty principle

3a. Abstract from Wikipedia..  "In quantum mechanics, the uncertainty principle (also known as Heisenberg's uncertainty principle) is any of a variety of mathematical inequalities[1] asserting a fundamental limit to the accuracy with which the values for certain pairs of physical quantities of a particle, such as position, x, and momentum, p, can be predicted from initial conditions." ...( or piss droplets)..

3b. Rough translation of above...  I have absolutely no clue of what coordinates I may end up pissing in at any given moment in time or space....

Hope this helps..

• Love 2