Gender Neutral Restroom (and Ladies, How do you feel about Urinals)

4 hours ago, esbatmad said:

For WOMEN:

Would you use the urinal in a gender neutral restroom? Also, would you partially pull down your pants or simply unzip and pee right through the fly like the guys standing next to you?

Why not guys sitting next to you...? It allows everybody  to stay as well

Edited by A_AShes

Although I am a straight male, I once had an experience which is relevant to this. My g.f. "Lisa" and I were in a 10 km race, and entered a gender neutral restroom together, at the end. It was equipped with a small urinal, on the wall, and a standard toilet. We were both wearing running shorts. She opted for her standard squat or hover, over the toilet, while I watched. Then, I peed in the urinal, while she watched. I never thought of asking her to pee in the urinal, instead of the toilet, until long afterward, and I have regretted that, and kicked myself, for many years!

• Love 2
  • 3 months later...

So, last night me and my girlfriend were at the mall. The restrooms there have been renovated so that there are no separate men's and women's to accommodate for all genders. Instead, the restrooms are doorless and have a sign next to the entrance on the wall whether the restroom contains urinals or doesn't. Both restrooms have toilet stalls but only the other has urinals. The urinals are separated by a wall into their own "room" but as you walk past the entrance to the urinal side you can see the urinals. My girlfriend accidentally went into the restroom that contained urinals, I saw her take a look on the left where the entrance to the urinals was and I saw her starting to laugh as she looked at the urinals. Later at home we discussed this and she said that she thinks that men's urinals are "sort of funny and a bit embarrassing. They look weird. I dunno if I would know how to pee in one if I was a guy".

What are other women's thoughts on seeing men's urinals? Would you use one if you were a guy, or would use one even as a woman maybe?

• Like 1

If I were a man I'd use one for sure. I always thought it was like peeing on the wall a little bit lol.

I probably wouldn't try to use one with my anatomy tho. I would probably have to back into it and that would make me uncomfortable lol. I also don't aim very cleanly standing up and don't want to make a mess.

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

Using urinals would be tricky for me. Ever since I first saw them I’ve wanted to use one but I feel I’d not get much in it! 

You won't know until you try 😋. Nothing wrong with a little mess 😉

• Cheeky 2
  • Hot 1
On 2/24/2023 at 1:17 AM, DoctorDoctor said:

Go for it.  Some guys don't get a lot in either.

Atleast if they're drunk. Splashback is a bitch though, it's easy to get a lot of drops on the floor under the urinal just because of that, even if you think your aim is okay.

• Agree 1

I have no issues with gender neutral toilets.  If they have urinals in them then I would use them, but I do think it a bit unfair because ladies can see guys using the urinals whilst the ladies will generally lock themselves away in a cubicle/stall.   Of course, if a lady chooses to use the urinal then that’s even better. 

• Like 1

I have been in a bar in Thailand where the ladies had to walk past the urinals to get to the stalls.   It was quite easy for the ladies, if they so chose,  to have a look at the men as they passed.  It didn't bother me at all.  Sadly though,  I never saw a woman try to use a urinal.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...
Guest Wetling

If everyone would be doing it, guys and girls alike, then yes. I can pee straight forward with my panties down and a little help from my fingers. But I wouldn't dare to be the only girl. If everyone would be looking at me like an alien, then no. So it really depends on how normal it is.

6 hours ago, Wetling said:

If everyone would be doing it, guys and girls alike, then yes. I can pee straight forward with my panties down and a little help from my fingers. But I wouldn't dare to be the only girl. If everyone would be looking at me like an alien, then no. So it really depends on how normal it is.

From what I've heard it seems to be more common in LGBTQ spaces, like queer bars and stuff. The Stonewall Inn has this happen a lot. 

• Agree 1

Love a good gender neutral bathroom, especially at a bar. 

Was recently at a club in Toronto's gay district, it was very busy, they have three bathrooms in the basement, no labels, two had urinals. The best bathroom had a U shaped ring of urinals, with the ends basically lining up with the sinks, so if you were pissing there there were hands being washed in full view a foot to your right or left. I didn't see any women using them, but I did see a few drag queens. Enjoyed them myself though, giving the full view with the button down and everything out to anyone who wanted to see next to me. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, PeeOV330 said:

Love a good gender neutral bathroom, especially at a bar. 

Was recently at a club in Toronto's gay district, it was very busy, they have three bathrooms in the basement, no labels, two had urinals. The best bathroom had a U shaped ring of urinals, with the ends basically lining up with the sinks, so if you were pissing there there were hands being washed in full view a foot to your right or left. I didn't see any women using them, but I did see a few drag queens. Enjoyed them myself though, giving the full view with the button down and everything out to anyone who wanted to see next to me. 

Man, I'm jealous. I'd totally wanna see some drag queens peeing. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Man, I'm jealous. I'd totally wanna see some drag queens peeing. 

Haha, I've been to a few drag shows and it's not a difficult event to catch! I've seen it more than once and I don't think it's a wild assumption to think that most cis men who perform drag will use a urinal while in costume. If you get yourself in close enough proximity to drag queens and urinals then it's eventually just an odds game.

• Love 1

I would for sure, and have used a gender neutral bathroom. Haven't used the urinals yet because either they were too crowded or I wasn't in the mood to try and aim properly. I've used urinals before but going at it backwards way

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1