Gender Neutral Restroom (and Ladies, How do you feel about Urinals)

On 7/14/2023 at 4:16 PM, Hightower said:

In Manchester because of the strong gay community/pride culture most pubs around gay village have urinal rooms and cubicle rooms rather than male and female. To be honest I think it's a functionally pointless distinction because most people only use the cubicles in Manchester pubs to sniff coke anyway, but if it makes someone who's trans/non-binary feel more comfortable then it's a very minor change for everyone else.

Yep live in Manchester.. and can confirm the cubicle use!! 😄

On 12/18/2023 at 12:32 AM, Kittykiss said:

I have used urinals before and wouldn't mind using it again. 

I either wear low waist jeans or skirts/dresses. So when wearing jeans, I cant pee through the fly because anatomy lol, but I also dont have to pull them down since its low waist. I just unzip and unbutton for that.

Most women's jeans I can't pee through the fly anyway (even having a dick) so I just unzip and unbutton as well. 

• Like 1

How can the use of urinals for women be feasible? I would have to take off both my panties and pants and be naked and still some pee would still drip onto the floor. Not to mention the fact that if someone came in, especially a man, they would see me naked from the waist down, it would be mortifying 😄

The urinal is only accessible to those with penises, unless you use that plastic object that makes women pee standing up.

1 hour ago, Mary Moon said:

How can the use of urinals for women be feasible? I would have to take off both my panties and pants and be naked and still some pee would still drip onto the floor. Not to mention the fact that if someone came in, especially a man, they would see me naked from the waist down, it would be mortifying 😄

The urinal is only accessible to those with penises, unless you use that plastic object that makes women pee standing up.

I am sure you're right for many women, though there are some who pee forwards when standing up. The much missed @Eliminature was one and she used urinals from time to time I believe. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Kupar said:

I am sure you're right for many women, though there are some who pee forwards when standing up. The much missed @Eliminature was one and she used urinals from time to time I believe. 

You still have to take off your panties and trousers/skirt because otherwise you'll get wet, it's impossible for a woman to do it standing up without getting sloppy all over

8 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

You still have to take off your panties and trousers/skirt because otherwise you'll get wet, it's impossible for a woman to do it standing up without getting sloppy all over

Apparently if the labia are spread well enough and she pushes a bit at the end so the flow doesn't slow to a dribble, a woman can pee through the fly of her pants (with some practice).

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

Apparently if the labia are spread well enough and she pushes a bit at the end so the flow doesn't slow to a dribble, a woman can pee through the fly of her pants (with some practice).

The possibility of embarrassing wet stains on your pants is very high. It can be done if you have a skirt on, perhaps, and take off your panties

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

The possibility of embarrassing wet stains on your pants is very high. It can be done if you have a skirt on, perhaps, and take off your panties

Would these be mainly from the last dribbles at the end running down while you are still peeing, or from your "parts" still being wet when you zip up without having wiped?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2024 at 2:57 PM, Kupar said:

Her content was a blessing to this forum and it's such a shame she hasn't posted recently.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

I was at a urinal in a nightclub in Amsterdam many years ago. Those kind of toilets where there is a lady guarding the bathroom and you have to pay a small amount to enter. The offered these pee-funnels for women if they wanted to use the urinal. There were actually quite many women using the urinal standing up. I wanted to ask any woman next to me to during the evening to aim her pee on me but I was too shy. I don’t know what response I might have gotten 😂 What would you ladies have done if you got such a question at the urinal or at a festival if a stranger asked you to pee on him or her?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Moore007 said:

What would you ladies have done if you got such a question at the urinal or at a festival if a stranger asked you to pee on him or her?

First of all I would probably have wondered if this was some kind of dare/joke to either mess with one of us or both. Secondly if I saw the question as real it would come down to a few factors. Do I think he/she seems harmless so the situation can't be dangerous to me? Do I find him/her at all attractive or at least neutral? Am I at that moment just hurried to quickly pee and get out cause I have company waiting? Am I'm already in the mood for a naughty pee? I would probably find it strange, but if I skipped the opportunity and all the other factors above was fulfilled I would probably kick my self for years to come 😅

Edited by swekiss
Added she/her.
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, swekiss said:

First of all I would probably have wondered if this was some kind of dare/joke to either mess with one of us or both. Secondly if I saw the question as real it would come down to a few factors. Do I think he/she seems harmless so the situation can't be dangerous to me? Do I find him/her at all attractive or at least neutral? Am I at that moment just hurried to quickly pee and get out cause I have company waiting? Am I'm already in the mood for a naughty pee? I would probably find it strange, but if I skipped the opportunity and all the other factors above was fulfilled I would probably kick my self for years to come 😅

Ha ha ha 😂 Love your self-introspection. Relevant of course to make a sanity check before getting too involved with a stranger. I’d be flattered if a stranger asked me to pee on him or her and I’d be happy do give my stranger an enjoyable moment since I know I’d probably react as you would by being very disappointed with myself afterwards if I’d just let it pass. I mean if a woman pees with a “go-girl” (pee funnel) she can easily pee on the guy 😀

Sometimes gender-neutral bathrooms are helpful, for example there is a classmate of mine who is a trans girl, who often avoids going to the bathroom in college, because some girls look at her badly when she uses the women's bathroom and she feels uncomfortable. We often see that at the end of the lessons she is visibly desperate because she obviously needs to pee, she told me that once in a disco-pub a bouncer prevented her from using the women's bathroom and since she cannot use the men's bathroom and urinals, had to walk home crying for 40 minutes with a burst bladder and almost peed on herself. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

Sometimes gender-neutral bathrooms are helpful, for example there is a classmate of mine who is a trans girl, who often avoids going to the bathroom in college, because some girls look at her badly when she uses the women's bathroom and she feels uncomfortable. We often see that at the end of the lessons she is visibly desperate because she obviously needs to pee, she told me that once in a disco-pub a bouncer prevented her from using the women's bathroom and since she cannot use the men's bathroom and urinals, had to walk home crying for 40 minutes with a burst bladder and almost peed on herself. 

Fuck, that's awful. Why do people care so much about where others pee? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Moore007 said:

Ha ha ha 😂  I  mean if a woman pees with a “go-girl” (pee funnel) she can easily pee on the guy 😀

I would never use one and can still easily do so 🤷‍♀️

19 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

Fuck, that's awful. Why do people care so much about where others pee? 

I have a certain friendship with this girl and I don't have any problems with the fact that she has a penis, she's a very sweet person. 

Unfortunately there are still too many people with a closed and stupid mentality, but I think it also depends on how you are raised. I for example a relationship with a girl and i am very lucky to have wonderful parents who accept it and even invited my girlfriend to lunch to get to know her.

• Like 1
  • Love 3