How does one go about telling their significant other about their piss kink?

22 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

I’m with @Bacardi on this! I don’t think I could tell my BF about my fetish. I’ve always been an introvert about it and tbh it suits me. I love my fetish and have many an enjoyable night sitting browsing and chatting to all the lovely people who have welcomed me to this site (you know who you all are) 

I've actually tried bringing it up with my gf but she's just not really into it, she finds the idea of peeing on each other degrading which is entirely up to her. It's a shame but we have a great relationship and sex life regardless.

Making her squirt is sometimes close enough anyway😂

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Telling anyone about a fetish is scary but then many things we do in life are. Think back to when you built up the courage to ask someone out for the first time… or driving on a motorway for the first time… even to the extreme of jumping out of a plane. But the great thing is that after the first time, things should get easier as your confidence grows.

The hard part with our particular kink is that there’s so many different levels to it.. from simply watching someone pee to being peed on or drinking from the source and there is such taboo surrounding the subject. As soon as you tell someone you’re in to pee they instantly jump from 0 to 100 and imagine the worst. 

My advice would be to start early. The sooner you get it out there the better. Especially if it’s something that you really want to have in your relationship. But start out small! If you come out and say you’re in to golden showers on a first date then they’re probably going to run for the hills. But if you were to start off by showing an interest, saying that it’s always fascinated you how women go to the loo. Asking questions around the subject, making it light hearted, you’re probably going to get a positive response. It also paves the way for you to ask to watch later down the line and then hopefully lead on to more. 

An important thing to remember is that no one who enjoys our fetish (unless you’re extremely lucky) told there partner they were in to it and then went straight to the bathroom.

I’ve tried to tell a long term partner in the past after being together a number of years and she was just shocked. Looking at me as if she didn’t know me at all. I never made a big thing of it and just kept it to myself after that. 

The few women that I’ve actually brought it up with early on were far more receiving, and while they weren’t in to it, never made it feel awkward.

Everyone has their own experiences of course and whichever way you choose I wish you all the best 

• Agree 1

Tell her about it early, in the getting to know one another stages. I met a young lady, about a month ago now. I told her, now that we are friends, I have a piss fetish. I think women pissing is sexy. 

It started with her drinking Red Bull. When I first saw her she had a Red Bull. I then told her about this energy drink called, “Pussy Energy Drink”. I actually brought it up on my phone because it's a bit unbelievable that there is an energy drink called Pussy. Then I said now that we are friends, I have a piss fetish. Told her how an ex girlfriend pissed in one of the cans, making the cans content authentic. She laughed. 

I brought her a can, she now has 3 cans from me. Told her there is a $25.00 deposit on the cans if she pisses in them and returns. She said she saved the cans for her deposits. Easy $75.00. Three cans at $25.00 a piece. 

But yeah, you have to be up front. A closed mouth doesn't get fed. All of my girlfriends have urinated for me. They enjoy it but don't know they do because they've never been exposed. 

I told my ex about my piss fetish, she said she didn't know if she can do that. Later on she told me I almost didn't get a call back. She did it, enjoyed it, and it became a convenience for her.  

If it's easier, ease into it with talking about bars and clubs, and the bathroom situations. Then you can get out of them if they ever go outside to relieve themselves. Hope this helps. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi lovely people

I was just wondering: how did you get around telling your SO about the kink? Their reactions? And where are you at now, after all this time?

A little pre story about me and my wife. When we started dating, we knew each other for a long time already, but were just friends. I was studying abroad and for some reason started texting her. Then we started video calling and on one of those video calls, when we talked about sex, fantasies and stuff, I confessed. She is quite vanilla, but said, she found it cute, I have such a kink, and was willing to try some stuff out.

Since them from time to time I get the pleasure of being showered by her or some other kind of small pee play, but she is into it as far as just to make me happy, but does not share the kink.

So tell me about your self.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

I always had a feeling my ex knew I was into it. I did tell her after she had an accident on top of me though. One night, after we were both drinking, she fell asleep while we were cuddling in bed together and i remember she was laying on her side with one of her legs over mine. Well, she must've had too much to drink because she wet the bed while on top of me. It was one of the hottest things that has ever happened to me. I posted the full story over on another forum but not over here cause I wasn't sure how much attention it would get since it only involved an involuntary wetting.

After that happened I did confess my fetish and told her how hot it was to ease some of her embarrassment. After that we did get up to some wild pee games that I have been meaning to share for a while now. Maybe now is finally the time.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I told my ex-wife and she used it against me. My current wife mentioned something about how disgusted she was at guys who like to watch women “pee”, so I shut our bedroom door and gave her a full discourse on my particular fetish. Her memory sucks though and she doesn’t remember, which is probably for the best. 

But it will never go away for me. 

• Hug 4

Never told my ex because she already gave off the vibes that she would kink shame me for it, therefore I took the safe route then.

With my current partner who is much more open and cooler, I disclosed this with her and she was willing to oblige, but not particularly into it

• Like 3

One time my ex and I (both adults at the time) were fooling around in her parents' pool while housesitting. Out of the blue she asked "Do you want me to pee on you?"

Taken aback I asked "Where did that come from?"

She said "I saw some pictures on your computer of women peeing."

I was immediately embarassed and made some excuse. I don't know why embarrassment was my first emotion, she obviously would have indulged - at least in that moment. But we never really discussed it much after that. But I think she knew about my interest and would occasionally do pee stuff with me, without ever making "a thing" out of it. Most often it was just peeing in front of me, and I'd sometimes watch. 

She was an alcoholic, so when she had been drinking, she'd pee anywhere. So sometimes it embarrassed me more than it turned me on.

• Like 2
  • Hug 2

Other than my very first girlfriend, I've always told my partners, usually quite early on in a relationship. It's such a big part of what turns me on that I really don't think I'd ever have stuck out a relationship with someone who couldn't cope with it. Luckily, most of them didn't think it was a problem, and a few were even quite intrigued to experiment further...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My partner knows about what i like. When i first told her she was just interested in what i liked about it and was very normal and understanding about it. I feel very fortunate because i was stressed the whole day i was planning to tell her. She isn't into pee, but she lets me watch her pee in the shower or toilet. Though ofcourse i would love to do more i am more than pleased with my situation. 

@TheAMan Your story is really relatable. In my last serious relationship, I made my pee kink known early on, and I was rewarded. Not only did she not run screaming, she had a pee kink of her own. Needless to say, it led to many fun, exciting and erotic experiences that I'd never have had the chance to enjoy, had I not spoken up.  It was certainly one of my most favorite relationships to date.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, JDG said:

You're definitely right! Though I don't know how she would have reacted if I requested golden showers from her or other pee play during sex. She definitely wouldn't kink shame then, but just wouldn't fully indulge I think. 

Although what we sometimes do is that she sits on the toilet, then jerks me off. Eventually she needs to pee and whenever I hear the stream hit the bowl I usually cum immediately. Also sometimes she stands in the shower and pees before turning on the water, while I am watching and masturbating. Those 2 things are very erotic for me (especially the one where she sits on the toilet) and even my gf has admitted she finds it quite sexy, but more pee than this during sex is out of limits for me. 

It's definitely cool when you both share the kink, and makes it more fun in my mind than if one person just tolerated it.  My ex, who I sared it with eventually asked for a golden shower. Full on head rush, it was amazing.  Likely, that would have never happened if I hadn't initially brought it up.  I'm happy to hear you and she have found some mutual fun with it, too

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, iLoveGirlsPissingOutside said:

They told me they're interested in having me pee on them, but I'm more into watching people pee. They've also told me they know how to pee standing up, 

If they have told you these 2 facts, then I think they may be pretty open about peeing in front of you.  Maybe suggest that you would like a demonstration of their knowlege of how to pee standing.  Then be honest that you are into watching that.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this group is biased but I'm curious as to how and how quickly you expose a new partner to the piss game. I used to really hide everything but that just made me anxious and miserable. Now I try to be more open, people either are or are not going to be open to it so I don't see much point in waiting. As for how, if we are going for drinks or similar I try to piss some place on the walk back. I'll already have an idea of we have any chemistry and the drinks ensure strong piss and take the edge off. I was initially nervous to try this but it has honestly worked out fine. They were all neutral or positive.

For the women out here how forward do you like guys to be and for the gents how quick are you to expose yourself are you?