Sleepwear

Peenicks

1 minute ago, morty98 said:

@WantonLee Pro tip: Wear #20 also during the day. This'll magically wake you up after your couch accident already wearing the correct night clothes 😉

Hmm, let me consider this...

... I have considered it. No, thanks.

I think for day-time, I will stick with my usual option of #5 😛

Wow, a lot more 20s than I thought! Nothing wrong with that of course, I've only ever slept in the nude once or twice after sex and it was alright.

Also realized I lied when I said I'd worn all of em' to bed though. As someone whose worn bras during the day I can't imagine having to sleep in one, ugh

Mostly for me it's an 18 of normal boxer shorts and for my wife it's a 1 or 6 PJ combo.

Outside of the centrally heated house it could be a 1 or 16 combo for me too.   If I'm alone it'll be a 20 and very, very occasionally I may just sneak a satin 19 (but don't tell too many people - it's my guilty pleasure).

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
22 hours ago, kalle2020 said:

I tried #20 a few times but did not sleep well. 😉

When only occasionally sleeping naked during my later childhood and teenage days, I would also sleep very bad, as it felt unknown and somewhat wrong. Once I got over that stage, I would not ever wanna get back. I'd recommend you to give it a shot, like at least do it for two weeks in succession and make your mind up then 🙂

Edited by morty98
  • Thanks 1