Who's into desperation?

I’m definitely also into it. I like to hold and then masturbate when my bladder is feeling full. It makes the orgasm feel even better and I secretly hope at some point that my floodgates will open as I’m playing but it hasn’t quite happened yet lol. 
I do also like watching videos of others being desperate but in the shorter form. The videos that are like 10 minutes long of the “pee dance” just for 30 seconds of release kind of annoy me so I just skip to the last minute or two or find shorter videos. But those are my favorite to touch myself to and try to time my cumming with their release and kind of put it in my head that I’m the one letting that bursting pee out if that makes sense haha. It just makes it feel so much better to me!

• Like 1

Absolutely yes, the desperation and then needing to find somewhere to piss NOW is a huge thing for me.

I'm into all genders desperation, I may have a pussy but also I'm a dude and it's fun to just hold til I cannot anymore and yank down my undies to piss somewhere, even if it's outside or not a toilet!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Definitely into desperation here.  I enjoy the feeling of an aching full bladder, just to the point of being painful.  I am not personally into wetting, so at that point, I quickly pull by cock out and let the powerful stream loose to make a huge puddle or fill whatever container is handy.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 11/17/2021 at 6:33 PM, DoeHaze said:

Absolutely yes, the desperation and then needing to find somewhere to piss NOW is a huge thing for me.

I'm into all genders desperation, I may have a pussy but also I'm a dude and it's fun to just hold til I cannot anymore and yank down my undies to piss somewhere, even if it's outside or not a toilet!

This checks soo many boxes thanks for sharing!

Guest ShyPeeMan

Oh yes, love desperation. Especially when a woman is covering her pussy with her hands like she's trying to stop herself leaking. It's even better when she can't and lets that lovely warm piss flow between her fingers and down her thighs......oh dear, I'm kinda getting exciting just typing this lol

Guest ShyPeeMan

@Girllikespee you would have loved me yesterday, out on my bike in my usual tight lycra and having to hold as long as I could as I couldn't find anywhere to stop so I thought sod it, I'm already soaking from the rain so I just let myself go as I as pedalling along. The relief to finally let it all go felt soooo good I was moaning as I was going. The warm wet piss felt amazing as it filled my crouch and ran down my thigh, I wish I could have stopped right there and had a wank

I love holding it and I love desperation too. Feeling of holding it I like and I love felling of letting it go. I also love seeing and hearing women desperation to pee. 

The sounds when people finally pee are hot and I love hearing it.

• Agree 1

Desperation and accidents are my kink. Someone peeing themselves on purpose does very little for me and public peeing/golden showers, naughty peeing, etc. does literally nothing for me. To each their own, if that's their thing, but it's not what does it for me. 

You're right, this site leans towards the non-wetting side of the kink. Not entirely, but it absolutely leans that way. It's a very supportive and friendly space though.

With apologies for linking the competition, if you are looking for a board that leans the other way -- mostly wetting with a little of the rest -- try OmoOrg out: https://www.omorashi.org/

Taken together the two sites compliment each other very well.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, NotNowBob said:

You're right, this site leans towards the non-wetting side of the kink. Not entirely, but it absolutely leans that way. It's a very supportive and friendly space though.

Glad you're finding it supportive and friendly - and worth noting that if the site does lean on particular way it's because that's the type of content people are posting.  No issues at all with more wetting being posted.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 5 months later...

Carissa is a good choice for favorite pee model in one of her videos she actually tells a true account where she totally peed in her pants by accident in her car because she couldn’t make it home in time. I would have loved to have been there to see that.

I am into desperation and holding, but likely because I get to enjoy a huge, relieving pee at the end.  I don't think I would be into it so much if that wasn't the case.  The only time I don't like it is in public situations.  Of course anything is better with a partner doing it along with me.

• Like 2

Yes, online I definitely love it! Both men and women. Hard to explain exactly why though, but I’m like @Transpeerant I guess, I don’t like to see the whole 10 or maybe even 30 minutes leading up to the eventual relief. Mostly just the peeing part. It usually has a bit of an orgasm-vibe to it when someone had to go really bad and finally gets to go (I actually once told a guy I was dating that I like pee, and after thinking about it for a few seconds he replied with ‘oh.. allright, so…. you just like everything that comes out of a cock, basically? 🙂 ’  - never thought of it like that but yeah.. well.. he wasn’t wrong 🤷‍♀️😚). And me also being into the ‘naughty’ side, I really like it too when desperation leads to peeing in places other than a toilet/urinal 😈

Irl it very much depends on the circumstances. I have a bit of a desperation trauma/anxiety myself from when I was a kid so in general I almost always feel bad for the other person, especially if they are shy about it. Then again if the person is desperate but clearly doesn’t care much themselves.. 😌

• Like 3
1 hour ago, M.Vixen said:

Yes, online I definitely love it! Both men and women. Hard to explain exactly why though, but I’m like @Transpeerant I guess, I don’t like to see the whole 10 or maybe even 30 minutes leading up to the eventual relief. Mostly just the peeing part. It usually has a bit of an orgasm-vibe to it when someone had to go really bad and finally gets to go (I actually once told a guy I was dating that I like pee, and after thinking about it for a few seconds he replied with ‘oh.. allright, so…. you just like everything that comes out of a cock, basically? 🙂 ’  - never thought of it like that but yeah.. well.. he wasn’t wrong 🤷‍♀️😚). And me also being into the ‘naughty’ side, I really like it too when desperation leads to peeing in places other than a toilet/urinal.

I know what you mean. It often just feels like a really naughty lead up to something quite fun at the end! 😄 

1 hour ago, M.Vixen said:

Irl it very much depends on the circumstances. I have a bit of a desperation trauma/anxiety myself from when I was a kid so in general I almost always feel bad for the other person, especially if they are shy about it. Then again if the person is desperate but clearly doesn’t care much themselves.

This is also very true and I agree. Most girls I know I'd be really more concerned than excited when they are desperate as I know they are 100% not enjoying themselves. However, I do also have a couple of friends who are girls that are much more vocal about when they need to pee. I've sat and played xbox with a girl in the past while she put off and put off going to pee. I was thoroughly enjoying it and I'm sure she was too! She was laughing and joking about how bad she had to go but was dead focussed on keeping up her winning streak that she just sat cross legged and occasionally even put her hand between her legs for a second or two. I have to admit, I was seriously distracted! 🤣

• Like 1

While I don't mind a bout of desperation for the feeling I really like the build up/holding time that precedes being truely desperate. Starts with I need to think about peeing sooner rather than later and after a reasonable (unless I am drinking coffee!) time it becomes touching myself and holding my legs together PEE NOW! 

Every so often I plan for this. Sometimes getting to the point of not quite making it and enjoying a planned bladder overflow usually outdoors somewhere private. 

(I have enjoyed this occasionally with like minded buddies also)

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

Desperation is what got me interested in this whole world. I enjoy pushing myself to the point that I just can’t hold it, the feeling of pure pleasure as all that pressure gets released is intoxicating. It’s of course made more fun by the correct context. Is less fun when it’s waiting in line at the amusement park or something although I do keep my eyes open at those moments to try and catch a glimpse of someone who might be a bit desperate. I’ve become found of holding with a partner. Giving each other challenges etc till someone finally caves. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I like to hold and build up a full bladder but it’s more so I can have longer fun releasing it more than the holding / desperation. However when it happens naturally, the relief to finally go is nearly orgasmic lol

• Like 1
  • Hot 3