Have you ever peed at sporting events?

I often wonder about that when I see baseball games and soccer matches in smaller parks where there's only one porta potty and it's far from the stands as the woods.

One of the first times I ever peed outside was at one of my mom's softball games when I was a kid. The designated facilities were inside the elementary school beside the baseball diamond. But somehow the school got locked when it was normally open. Due to my desperation my dad advised me to pee in the adjacent woods. My mom would punish me for peeing outside so I developed a fear of it. My dad wasn't aware of this because he was usually working. I ended up peeing at the base of a large tree on a bright sunny afternoon petrified that I would be caught in the process. 

• Like 1
On 8/15/2024 at 11:27 PM, NaughtyTinkle said:

Did you ever play a sport where you’d pee outside? What about attend and event and pee outside? 

I’ve went to local bar league games and pissed under the bleachers. I’ve also peed in the woods at baseball games. There was a short time I was a cheerleader in high school and at practice would pee in the woods, or at games in the parking lot between cars. 

Was it normal for cheerleaders to pee in the woods during practice or in the parking lot during games?

On 8/18/2024 at 11:38 PM, NaughtyTinkle said:

Yes it was, we’d go together sometimes. The bathrooms were very far away and we didn’t wanna miss practice. 

How often would you pee together and how many people would pee together at once?

On 8/25/2024 at 8:20 PM, PrincessApricot said:

Large sporting event in my city arranges bus rides to the arena to prevent fans from driving drunk. But you have to be sure not to miss the bus, of course. I think people might skip out on the toilet lines for fear of missing the bus because several times after a game I have seen people peeing in alleys near the bus drop off. I rarely go to games myself but I used to work nights not far from the drop off point so would see fans rush right off the bus behind a building. 

Were they female or male?

I used to play American football and during games we couldn't take breaks so I would just pee in my football pants. I was typically soaked in sweat so it wasn't noticeable. At practice we'd use the woods, but mid-game you wouldn't want distractions so you'd take a knee, pretend to tie your shoes, and try to finish quickly. No one had any idea. 

Tailgates are a great pee spot as well. Whether you're near some trees to sneak off to, or between cars, it's a great spot to go, or sneak a peak at some public pissers

• Like 3
2 hours ago, mwfuntimes525 said:

Tailgates are a great pee spot as well. Whether you're near some trees to sneak off to, or between cars, it's a great spot to go, or sneak a peak at some public pissers

During tailgating at a football game was when I had one of my first-ever female public pee sightings. I was about 12 at the time. I went into the woods to pee (probably on the recommendation of my dad?) and about 20 feet in front of me were two women squatting. My view of them was from behind, I could clearly see their naked butts. I don't remember specifically seeing streams, but I wasn't naive, I knew what they were doing. 

In retrospect, that early experience probably influenced my pee kink.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

I for one have had a great deal of experience peeing at my old cross country events. Back in high school I did cross country for 4 years and we used to go a very big forest trail for our meets. There were hundreds of runners there and only about 5 porta potty's available (they always smelled unbearable). Lines were always giant too, especially before races started so me and one of my other friends would just go for a "practice run" on the trail a half hour before and we'd just piss in the forest haha. Pretty sure most of our teammates knew what we were doing but they really couldn't blame us for not wanting to use those rancid stalls. We did this at literally every single race too.

Funnily enough that reminds me when we did orienteering in high school, much like you we had a forest at our disposal for the actual practice, but we didn't have loos nearby xD
I knew most people held it but I couldn't be bothered so most of the time when I felt the need, I would step away from the trail and piss on a tree

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

I for one have had a great deal of experience peeing at my old cross country events. Back in high school I did cross country for 4 years and we used to go a very big forest trail for our meets. There were hundreds of runners there and only about 5 porta potty's available (they always smelled unbearable). Lines were always giant too, especially before races started so me and one of my other friends would just go for a "practice run" on the trail a half hour before and we'd just piss in the forest haha. Pretty sure most of our teammates knew what we were doing but they really couldn't blame us for not wanting to use those rancid stalls. We did this at literally every single race too.

Nice to know I'm not the only runner who would go for a practice run before the race just to work the ""kinks out.

• Like 1

At cross country races I would go in the woods and pee if they had them. We would usually go as a group. 

At swim meets once I put the suit on, I basically didn’t go to a bathroom. I would usually sit on the deck and pee while I was stretching, if I didn’t just go in the pool. 

I peed my pants during a baseball game one time. Thankfully they were black. Otherwise I would just go in the woods and pee or the bathroom. 

• Like 1

Not exactly at sporting events but while or after doing sports. 
I was quite a long time at a private gym where I had 1:1 coaching. Main part of the routine was training with EMS that requires wearing a very tight suit which had to be made wet in order to better get the electric waves to the muscles. 
I very often peed a little bit during our exercises and no one noticed it because the suit was already wet. 
After the workout I did let go the rest of my pee in the suit in the locker room. 
Great feeling and great memories. 

• Like 1