Ideal pee partner

What would be your ideal pee partner? For me it would have to be a girl who is open to naughty peeing, diapers and golden showers. It would be so fun to be able to wear diapers together to bed, wet throughout the night and wake up in the morning smelling like pee. I would also like to do the occasional naughty pee with her in the corner of our bedroom. Spray down the walls and carpet together, help her pee standing up. It would also be fun to wake up naked together and spray each other with warm morning pee. She would def have to be into helping me clean up lol.

• Like 2

My girlfriend doesn't have a fetish for desperation and wetting like me, but she knows that my fetish helps me deal with incontinence psychologically and so she accepts it and we have also discovered the erotic side of thing

A girl that will happily wear a sexy thong and just pee through it all day. Naughty rewetting over and over whenever she has to go and then asking me to clean her up at the end of the day.

• Hot 1

A lady who looks good in sexy clothes, bikinis or naked who pees a minute plus trickle on the toilet and lets me listen.  And if she wants sex afterward, even better, as I’d be more than ready after hearing her performance.

• Like 1

Pretty much all of my girlfriends have had public piss stories and have pissed for me places.  As long as they are willing to pee for me and have pee experience prior to me they are the perfect pee partner. 

I noticed that with the ladies I dated knowing of my pee fetish they are comfortable peeing public places out of convenience.  I think of a time when my girlfriend at the time and I were watching a movie on the couch in my basement and she without warning, got up, hiked up her skirt, pulled her thong down, and relieved herself right in my lap, as I sat on the couch.  She didn’t have to go upstairs to the bathroom but I had to go upstairs and change my clothes. 

Another girlfriend and I were at a hotel and just finished a love making session.  She stands up on the bed, no bottoms on, and begins to urinate all of the comforter on the bed. Her asparagus scented pee stream hitting the bed just inches from my head.  This same girlfriend used to call me over first thing in the morning so she can take her morning piss on me.  She would be waiting with just a T-shirt and no panties. She used to let me have it too. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I have always fantasized about my ideal pee partner. Unfortunately my wife doesn't share this fetish, and I probably got married too young before I knew what I really wanted in a partner. And meeting someone like me seems unlikely. Anyway, my ideal partner would have a dirty naughty pee fetish like me and be into pissing all over our carpets, beds, walls and furniture, without any intention of cleaning it up. She'd have to be into piss smells and stains like me. She'd piss around the house nonchalantly and never use the toilet to pee. Since I own my home outright, and everything is ultimately replaceable, I'd be totally okay for both of us to piss and stain everything in the house. Our beds would be unprotected.

• Hot 1
Posted (edited)

Lately I’ve been really into the idea of diapers and dating a girl who also likes diapers. I like wearing when I’m going to bed or just lounging around the house. Last time I got to wear at home was back in October. I had the place to myself bought a pack of Tena’s and used the bathroom as little as possible. It felt so good just going in my diaper instead of using the toilet to pee. I got satisfaction through not using the toilet, loved the explosion of warmth and loved being in a wet diaper while sitting at the computer, laying in bed or even sitting at the dinner table. It just felt so natural and right. I’ve gotten to a point where I’m confident and comfortable wetting a diaper because of how good that explosion of warmth will feel. I am def open to dating a girl who also wears diapers or wants to live with someone to share the life style with. 

Edited by hibillymayshear
  • Like 1

For me I think a lot of it comes down to being carefree and nonchalant about peeing. I've been with my wife 15+ years, and while pee doesn't bother her much (e.g. touching it, etc.), it's definitely not a turn-on either. She is somewhat uptight about peeing - for example in our 15+ year relationship she has only popped a squat a handful of times (on a hike, etc.).

My ex was a lot more easy-going and open about peeing - she'd pee anywhere, didn't matter. She also drank a lot, which meant she peed a lot. Unfortunately the ex and I never really exployed watersports much, I don't really think I was as into it back then as I am now - or at least not as open about it. I do recall that she would occasionally pee a little (leak) during sex, which was definitely a turn-on for me. We'd usually lay down a puppy pad or a towel before doing it, and it would often be pretty wet by the end.

So I guess my ideal partner would be open and nonchalant about peeing, not afraid to pop a squat when the need arises, or to pee during sex - either as part of the act, or just because she had to go. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I was just thinking back on this topic and thought back on my ideal pee partners and how I appreciated them.  I remember one evening I went to pick up my girlfriend at the time and to my surprise she had been holding her pee so she could pee somewhere for me.  I went in her house just long enough for her to gather what she wanted to bring, we get in my car and still in front of her house she tells me she has to pee and to go down the street to the park. 

Down at the park we sit on a bench that faced the parkway. She put napkins on the bench, pulled her jeans down, sat where she placed the napkins, and just urinated onto the pavement in front of the bench.  She had to go too. She said she wanted to surprise me. She did. 

Another girlfriend would have me stop the car so she could pee different places, and her mindset was that I would think of her whenever I passed those places. 11 years later, I still think about her when I pass those places.  She had also took the time to make a compilation video of her peeing. Unfortunately the video messed up and I never got to see but she told me about it. 

• Hot 1

Life has never been so good now , before I was in a vacuum , now worlds I didn't know existed are wide open . He has showed me so much , and given me so much 🥰 💞.

I would only want to be with him always , nothing can compare.... Ruth 

After reading about this subject for several years, my first reaction is to say... my ideal pee partner would be @Paulypeeps!  To share in all the things she does... wow.

Another response would be: a woman into stealth pees/naughty pees, especially in hotels, stores and restaurants, but not peeing around the house.

A fantasy answer would be: a woman who has a pee-soaked car, likes to sleep in a pee-soaked bed, and has a living room where nonchalant peeing everywhere is the rule. I wouldn't live with her, just would be a pee partner.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

My perfect pee partner first and foremost has to enjoy the peeing fetish like I do. That's the most important thing. It's no fun if she only does it because she wants to "please" me. She has to enjoy it too.

After this, almost all possibilities are open. But I like some particular stuff. I would like when she is in golden showers and nonchalant peeing. Golden showers both ways.

I would like me a girl who has no hesitation to piss outdoors and let me watch and also enjoys watching me piss. I'm not crazy into pissing all over the house so it would be wonderful if she's housebroken. ;-D

BUT! Also I wouldn't be mad if, from time to time, she would surprise me with a piss. Let's do an example. I'm laying on the couch watching some tv, she comes over to me, not saying a word, then she lifts her leg above the couch and pulls her panties aside to shoot a solid stream of delicious piss in my face. I don't freaking care about the couch in that moment, but I'll have to discipline her for that...

Edited by Overlord
On 5/16/2024 at 5:00 PM, Kirby23 said:

For me I think a lot of it comes down to being carefree and nonchalant about peeing. I've been with my wife 15+ years, and while pee doesn't bother her much (e.g. touching it, etc.), it's definitely not a turn-on either. She is somewhat uptight about peeing - for example in our 15+ year relationship she has only popped a squat a handful of times (on a hike, etc.).

My ex was a lot more easy-going and open about peeing - she'd pee anywhere, didn't matter. She also drank a lot, which meant she peed a lot. Unfortunately the ex and I never really exployed watersports much, I don't really think I was as into it back then as I am now - or at least not as open about it. I do recall that she would occasionally pee a little (leak) during sex, which was definitely a turn-on for me. We'd usually lay down a puppy pad or a towel before doing it, and it would often be pretty wet by the end.

So I guess my ideal partner would be open and nonchalant about peeing, not afraid to pop a squat when the need arises, or to pee during sex - either as part of the act, or just because she had to go. 

You pretty much sound like my idea pee partner!

• Like 1

My perfect piss partner would be a mature gent, both out on the bicycles, in lycra, both just stop in a country lane, pull out our balls and cock, watching each other jet our piss down near our feet.

• Love 2

My ideal partner would have to enjoyed receiving and giving pee, watching, and do a lot of naughty outdoor piss. Pee sex, surprised pee and so on. 

On 5/15/2024 at 1:24 PM, swekiss said:

Hmmmm... I would say someone who is in to me peeing in inappropriate places and possibly a bit of a cuck wanting others (whom I choose or videowise) to see, enjoying golden showers and preferably wanting to give oral directly after. As for them peeing I would enjoy someone that lets me controll their peeing. When, where etc. 

Can I just take a moment to say this all sounds my absolute dream? With particular reference to the being into you pissing in inappropriate places, and especially the cuck/wanting others to see aspect.. 🤤

The controlling of peeing also sounds delightful - are there any particular kind of places the 'where' would usually include?

On 5/15/2024 at 11:23 AM, jmatthews1995 said:

A girl that will happily wear a sexy thong and just pee through it all day. Naughty rewetting over and over whenever she has to go and then asking me to clean her up at the end of the day.

Super hot! I could clean a pissy cunt with my mouth ALL DAY

On 5/15/2024 at 11:43 AM, KP-has2P said:

A lady who looks good in sexy clothes, bikinis or naked who pees a minute plus trickle on the toilet and lets me listen.  And if she wants sex afterward, even better, as I’d be more than ready after hearing her performance.

Just hearing? To me, just hearing is a tease; personally, I'll want more than that; I'll beg for it if necessary and make her cum til she's willing to give it to me. If just letting me listen is as far as she'll go, well, I guess we're not really a good fit for each other.

On 5/15/2024 at 11:58 AM, Starks2010 said:

Pretty much all of my girlfriends have had public piss stories and have pissed for me places.  As long as they are willing to pee for me and have pee experience prior to me they are the perfect pee partner. 

Pee experience prior to you? Idk, to me that sounds pretty limiting; I've had 5 pee partners in my life, none of them had any prior experience, and 2 of them were fucking all-stars who really got into it wholeheartedly and made my dreams come true. If I'd had "prior pee-sex experience" as a criteria for a partner, I would've never had any of the greatest sex experiences of my life.

On 5/16/2024 at 8:39 PM, Overlord said:

My perfect pee partner first and foremost has to enjoy the peeing fetish like I do. That's the most important thing. It's no fun if she only does it because she wants to "please" me. She has to enjoy it too.

What's wrong with doing it because she wants to please you? Personally I've never found a partner who was into peeing before she met me; afaik all 5 of my pee partners have gotten into it because they wanted to please me. And 2 of them ended up really embracing it; these two both told me that they loved doing it mainly because they loved what it did to me (i.e. made me INSANELY horny, turns me from a dom into a sub, could keep going all night, would do ANYTHING for them in return, etc). I was INCREDIBLY happy with that, myself - I wonder if you would be and, if not, then why not?

Someone who will encourage and allow me to piss anywhere we won’t get into legal trouble, or expose anyone unwilling. Ideally a male, or even female is cool too, who would piss with me. Let me hold his cock or spread open her lips, while we soak carpets, parking lots, the car, etc. I’d love to get a home together we can freely piss in and occasionally hire someone to clean the carpets. Someone who will also get turned on by it and enjoy playing with me after we pee.

• Hot 3

My ideal pee partner has a huge bladder and is super confident about using it however she wants. She has no inhibitions about talking about pee (SUCH a turn-on for me), and knows how to control me with her piss and get whatever she wants out of me (for example, actually pissing tends to make me more submissive, whereas deliberately withholding or teasing me with pee tends to make me more dominant, etc). Most importantly, she'll hydrate before/during sex to keep the good stuff coming 😎

All of these are so hot!

we are each other’s ideal pee partner now, or at least my wife is mine (she isn’t really into this fetish but I’m thankful she’s agreeable to try as she knows it turns me on).

I love my wife who:

1. When I’m in the mood, pushes me onto the toilet sitting down, straddles me and let go her stream of hot urine all over my cock, showering it while hugging me facing me, or even kissing me. 

2. On my request, pee in the shower just before she showers, be it standing and letting her pee stream force itself out of her shaven pussy slit, or squatting down and showing me how girls pee squatting, with her stream hissing from her parted lips.

3. Obliging my requests for a golden shower (only on my dick), by sitting in the shower with her legs spread and lifted up. She knows it turns me on a LOT if I see her lips spread apart, so much so that I can see where her pee shoots out from. I would sit in front of her stroking myself, and watch as her little pee hole twitches and let’s loose the stream of warm shower all over my dick. I’ve erupted many a times in the shower when she’s doing this.

Love my wife more and more daily. 😘

8 hours ago, WetWilly said:

Super hot! I could clean a pissy cunt with my mouth ALL DAY

Just hearing? To me, just hearing is a tease; personally, I'll want more than that; I'll beg for it if necessary and make her cum til she's willing to give it to me. If just letting me listen is as far as she'll go, well, I guess we're not really a good fit for each other.

Pee experience prior to you? Idk, to me that sounds pretty limiting; I've had 5 pee partners in my life, none of them had any prior experience, and 2 of them were fucking all-stars who really got into it wholeheartedly and made my dreams come true. If I'd had "prior pee-sex experience" as a criteria for a partner, I would've never had any of the greatest sex experiences of my life.

What's wrong with doing it because she wants to please you? Personally I've never found a partner who was into peeing before she met me; afaik all 5 of my pee partners have gotten into it because they wanted to please me. And 2 of them ended up really embracing it; these two both told me that they loved doing it mainly because they loved what it did to me (i.e. made me INSANELY horny, turns me from a dom into a sub, could keep going all night, would do ANYTHING for them in return, etc). I was INCREDIBLY happy with that, myself - I wonder if you would be and, if not, then why not?

Pee experience prior to me, meaning they have peed in public before and are open to doing so.  Of course with me we took it a step or three further because though they have peed in public, they have never pissed on anyone, or in a car, or on carpet except for the young lady who relieved herself in store fitting rooms out of convenience. 

My ideal pee partner would be a man that enjoys naughty pissing in places that they could be caught. Shops, furniture stores, hotel rooms, lifts etc 

also they would have to like me pissing when we are having sex especially when I’m about to cum. 
my hubby doesn’t want any type of sex now. We have been together 30 years. 

• Hug 2