If no one would care or judge you, would you pee freely in your house?

If I were living alone and had like-minded friends, then as long as they're hydrated they are welcome to piss on anything so long as they let me know where so I can clean it.

• Hot 1

It's a great fantasy and I would pee freely in someone else's house if they offered.  But my sense of smell is too sensitive to do it at home.  I don't care if you've been water-fasting for a month--I can still smell it! LOL.

I do tiny pees on the carpet or couch sometimes, but then I clean it up immediately.

Edited by peequed
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, peequed said:

It's a great fantasy and I would pee freely in someone else's house if they offered.  But my sense of smell is too sensitive to do it at home.  I don't care if you've been water-fasting for a month--I can still smell it! LOL.

I do tiny pees on the carpet or couch sometimes, but then I clean it up immediately.

I would let u do that at my house 

Well. Given some hard floors with drains to clean up into, and maybe something like https://bedjet.com but capable of washing through a mattress with water mist then air… well. Well. I don’t like the idea of my house smelling of piss, or of having to spend hours on end cleaning it so it doesn’t, but… Mmm, just being able to whip it out & spray… 💦

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

I do not think I would do it more than I currently am. It is fun to have a naughty piss, especially when I am sharing what I am doing.

However I don’t want to damage anything or have to clean to much, so I prefer pissing in public places a lot more than in my home. 

I could imagine using it as foreplay if my partner would not judge me or be into it, but honestly I would rather invite them to piss anywhere and watch them be naughty arround my home.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

even if it was socially acceptable there is still the safety and cost aspect.

For example I live in a House mostly made of wood and if I peed on the floors a lot it would soak in and mold would form.
I dont want to live in a moldy house. That´s not healthy and expensive to repair.

So I would for sure use the floor way more than now, but only in the summer when it dries faster.
And never a whole bladder full because that takes even longer to dry.

It would be great though to have washable rugs in every room that can be used.
They contain the piss so it doesnt soak into the floor and can be washed when the smell gets too much.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I would probably even move to a flat with more waterproof floors than mine has. Just for this. Then, I would use them extensively and every guest of mine would be invited to join. Regular cleaning would be ensured, but that's just a side note in comparison to the gained freedom

• Like 1
On 3/16/2024 at 8:15 PM, peequed said:

I totally agree!!! 🙏👌❤️

• Like 1

I peed freely on tile or floor rugs often. There were a couple instances when I moved out of an apartment where the whole unit was my urinal while I was moving out. 

When I had a shop I think I pissed on the floor more than I did the toilet! The sound is as much fun as the actual piss.

• Hot 1

Thats awesome that you and your gf are using the floor. Is it carpet? But yeah if it wasn't taboo I would pee freely in my house and most def would like to do it in front of other people. I would pee against the wall, carpet/floor and on the bed. I would probably stay hydrated and clean once a week so the smell doesn't get too intense. I love the smell of stale dried pee and love seeing the stains on the carpet. 

• Hot 2
On 3/24/2024 at 4:53 PM, MrLasagna said:

I don’t think that I would do this in every part of the house. Maybe I would reserve just one room for my pee games (preferably with tiled floor) where no one guest would go. 

I have the same idea, but with carpet floor.

• Like 1

If it wasn't taboo, I'd probably have a rug or a thrash can in every room. I'd save more messy pees for special occasions, because the cleanup would defeat the entire fun.