Does anyone here ever feel guilty after a naughty piss?

7 hours ago, overcaffeinated said:

I know from time to time, I have, especially if it's a particularly inappropriate place, or an inordinate amount of piss

Sometimes the combination of a full bladder and horniness go to your head and what was supposed to be a bit of naughty sprinkling becomes a full on golden tsunami of unadulterated pleasure and not always in the most appropriate location. 10 minutes later you find yourself staring at the flood and the one solitary paper napkin to hand thinking how the **** am I supposed to clean that up?! 

• Like 1

Yeah I do. Sometimes it is hard to feel justified, when the horniness wears off.

I try to pee smaller ammounts at some place, knowing that I will get a lot out of having done it at all. Also I do try to not cross some limits, but both of these guidelines are hard to keep in mind when drunk, desperate and horny.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, swekiss said:

Almost never. Mostly just glad I got away with it and then enjoy the memory later.

Basically this. 

I know i should but after all the answer is pretty much no. Often asked myself why it is like that as its kind of atypical. Maybe because i do this within certain boundaries that i won't cross. And i usually don't do it with the intend to harm others, i don't think about the aftermath. I do it for the fun that this kind of juvenile, rebellious act gives me. The thrill of doing something naughty that i shouldn't do and everything that comes with it while i tend to ignore the rest. All within certain loosely defined boundaries. If i'd cross those than i'd probably feel guilt sometime after which would take away the fun.

Edited by Remi
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Carpetpisser said:

I really had to give this some thought before I posted, but in general I feel no remorse. It's a liquid and it evaporates fairly quickly.

The only time I felt somewhat guilty-

One night I went bar hopping with a female friend. The bars were close enough we could walk back to her house. As we were walking home one night, I told her "damn I gotta piss now or I won't make it home." I saw this big fountain looking thing and figured it was a prime place to piss. So I did-with her watching. Halfway thru the piss she says "carpetpisser, that's not a fountain. It's some kind of artwork" They had the road blocked off and various vendors had set their tents & artwork pieces up for this big art show they were having that weekend. I told her "hell no, they put there for ambiance, you know those high rollers like the potted palms and statues the wicker chairs & crap like that"

Well that morning, we went back downtown to go to the art show & have breakfast at this place we both enjoyed eating at. On our stroll to breakfast she points out the fountain & says "see I told you last night! Read the sign" Turns out it was some kind of statuary that you'd put in the foyer of a mansion. The price? $45,000! I giggled to myself as people were running their hands all along the area where I pissed. While we were eating breakfast she says "what do you think about your little urinal now?" I told her "it was dry this morning!" And yes she pissed in public a few times we were out. A topic for another thread.

Thinking back to those days, I was freshly divorced & the world was my oyster, well urinal at least.

fuck yeah.  good on you bro.  I done my fair share of pissing on statues and such.  

• Like 1

I admit that I'm extremely devious and imaginative in my sneaky pees, but that's because I don't want to get caught.  Getting caught would be a major buzz kill.  But guilty?  No, I don't think so.  If I can make it look like a simple spill, what's to be guilty about?  A spill gets cleaned up anyway, so there's minimal extra effort involved.  And a puddle that's never found is even less trouble. 

Never when I was doing it, but over the years I started reflecting on the places I would piss. That's actually why I stopped pissing in the extreme places I've talked about. As I got older I started thinking more about the people that have to clean it up.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still piss outside or on the floor/wall in hotels, public restrooms, locker rooms, changing stalls, elevators and stairwells. I still want the excitement of a naughty piss. But nowadays if I were to openly piss in the middle of a store aisle like I did as a teenager, I would feel bad for the poor guy that's gotta clean it up.

Nowadays, it's almost like a post-nut clarity type thing. Once the excitement wears off I start thinking "did I really have to take it that far?"

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
  • Agree 1
7 hours ago, Phyche said:

Never when I was doing it, but over the years I started reflecting on the places I would piss. That's actually why I stopped pissing in the extreme places I've talked about. As I got older I started thinking more about the people that have to clean it up.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still piss outside or on the floor/wall in hotels, public restrooms, locker rooms, changing stalls, elevators and stairwells. I still want the excitement of a naughty piss. But nowadays if I were to openly piss in the middle of a store aisle like I did as a teenager, I would feel bad for the poor guy that's gotta clean it up.

Nowadays, it's almost like a post-nut clarity type thing. Once the excitement wears off I start thinking "did I really have to take it that far?"

Still bro, you are a fucking legend.  

• Thanks 1

I once took a piss inside a train station waiting area. Felt amazing, so I did it again the next day. Then again. Then again.

This was first thing in the morning, and it went on for weeks.

Then we had the first warm day of the year and my god. The smell when I walked in that morning was horrific. The entire room had a warm pissy musk about it. It was unbearable.

The next morning the waiting room was closed and a sign saying it was “closed for maintenance”. It was closed for about a week and the entire place was deep cleaned.

I loved pissing there every morning on my way to work, but felt awful when I realised I’d put the waiting room out of action and someone had to deep clean it!

• Like 1

Indeed I hindsight also feel a little guilty sometimes, especially at the truly inappropriate places, where another person might have a seat that I just had soaked or take pants from a shelf in a store that I had „tried out“ before. At the same time I very well know that in advance. And only take action when I am almost sure that I am not getting in trouble. In hotel rooms that sometimes includes some provisional measurements of drying out of cushions if the results became too obvious… But under that conditions I simply must confess that the fun and excitement of leaving a nice naughty surprise always more than outweighs any guilt. lol. And as time passes by only the good memories remain.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 3/28/2024 at 2:01 PM, this is interesting said:

For the people who say "hell no, that was a great memory." What was the place that you completely drenched that you even said "okay this may have been too far", "I can't believe that happened!!!" , or "oh shit that w

I peed once inside of the sauna in a nice resort with very friendly owners. It made the whole thing smelly. That is one piss i really regret.

On 3/30/2024 at 3:02 AM, swekiss said:

For me it was probably the time I peed on a jacket. I was so extremely afraid of being caught that it almost outweighed the fun completely.

Wow, I love it so much, for me jacket is  probably the most favorite stuff a woman can piss on. What kind of jacket was it and whose, under what circumstances did you piss on it? Was it already an old jacket that wasn't going to be worn or was it, on the contrary, a good jacket that could still be worn? If it was someone else's jacket, did you piss on it out of revenge, or just for fun, or maybe someone left it in the wrong place? How long ago you did it and what was the result for the jacket after you pissed on it? It's very hot, I hope you had a lot of fun and you had a great of pleasure with it. I would like to hear more about this your experience.