Hearing really loud pees

My girlfriend ! She is the only woman I've met who hisses quite loud even when her stream is slow and thin. 

Other than that, on my morning run, at times I would hear loud hissing noises from behind bushes alongwith ruffling of clothes. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Emilaze said:

The girl in question is me. When I am very very desperate and literally explode with pee, I tend to gush heavily for ages and hiss really loud. More than normal. While I have no issues in peeing in public, the loud hissing still makes me shy hah

Sounds like music to my ears!

• Agree 2
15 hours ago, Mattew said:

Other than that, on my morning run, at times I would hear loud hissing noises from behind bushes alongwith ruffling of clothes. 

Almost makes me want to take up running.

• Agree 1
17 hours ago, Emilaze said:

The girl in question is me. When I am very very desperate and literally explode with pee, I tend to gush heavily for ages and hiss really loud. More than normal. While I have no issues in peeing in public, the loud hissing still makes me shy hah

I would love to hear your pee from that description it ticks all the boxes.

• Love 1

Used to have a co worker mid 40s kind of ugly face but great body and a dump truck of an ass on her, when she would go to the restroom you could hear the hissing from her piss from the mens room divided by a wall and by just walking by outside the restroom doors. Loudest I've ever heard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
On 1/15/2024 at 12:51 AM, Emilaze said:

If I heard you peeing loudly with a awesome hiss I would  listen and enjoy it . But I wouldn't embarrase you by letting on.

Don't be shy though most people who don't share the fetish wouldn't even notice. They are like peeing  we all do it I doubt they would be close enough to hear much. 

Reading all of this and reflecting on all my experience hearing and/or being with women who consistently piss with the pressure of a thousand firehoses begs the question -- does it ever hurt to pee so hard like that time and time again?? Like, hard on the urinary tract and/or urethra, or has anyone pissed so hard they have done damage to it??  Or, does it ever come out so hard it hits/tickles the clit and feel good?  Must be pussies made of iron or steel or something to withstand that pressure!! 🥵🤪

Edited by MassGuy
  • Love 1

I remember hearing one girl peeing really loudly in a public bathroom. Funny enough I heard it from in the male bathrooms. Sounded like a huge stream gushing out of her, lasted for a long while. Now that I'm thinking back, I'm wondering if she was peeing on the floor since it was so audible.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It’s a stormy day here so I am having a lazy morning in bed. I was chatting with my girlfriend and browsing this website when she announced her need to pee and got up.

Naturally I was excited as she got dressed. She walked to the bathroom off the bedroom leaving the door open. I listened to her pulling her trousers down as my hand made its way down under the covers. She began to release a strong stream that first hit the toilet bole before also hitting the water after a few seconds.

I could clearly hear every sound with the door open. I asked her if it was cold in there and she told me it was while still peeing. Her stream trickled to a stop after around 35 seconds and she let out a contented sigh which is always hot to hear. A nice listening experience from my bed for sure.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

When I worked my First Job at a Self Service Gas Station A Female Bus Driver probably in her Mid Forties and curly hair with a ball cap who said "before I sign my credit card slip can I use the bathroom? I'm about to wet my pants". We weren't supposed to let Customers use our Employees only restroom but I had a habit of saying yes to women if they yes. So I told her sure. It was a small booth so you could hear everything unless the A.C was on. She went in and closed the door  I heard the lid lift and pants rustle,next was about a combination of 40 seconds of hissing power gush followed by ahhhhh. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I hear loud pees walking past men's rooms with no door or the door open, but I never hear them from the neighboring women's rooms.  Maybe I am just unlucky.

You really are, because in the women's room I hear all sorts of hissing noises and some quite loud

• Like 1

I was really tired one time in community college (I had stayed up most of the night before working or something), and I stumbled into the women's restroom without noticing. It slipped my mind that there were no urinals so I never questioned it. Went to the furthest stall to have a piss, then what looked like feminine shoes walked in, sat down and let rip. Then another, and another, and another! I'd be turned on but was otherwise mortified at the fact I had accidentally walked into the women's restroom and now need to find a way out. Found the smallest break in foot traffic and bolted.

I've heard girls piss many many times, including my (now ex) wife, who undoubtedly pisses the loudest and hardest out of anyone I've ever heard. She's even pissed an arch on the couch onto me at one point by accident. Other pisses that I've heard have been posted here before, you can look at my profile and find them. I've been fortunate to be around people in my late teens/early 20s that were more or less into the kink or felt comfortable around me enough to piss openly.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, pguy2981 said:

I've heard girls piss many many times, including my (now ex) wife, who undoubtedly pisses the loudest and hardest out of anyone I've ever heard. She's even pissed an arch on the couch onto me at one point by accident. Other pisses that I've heard have been posted here before, you can look at my profile and find them. I've been fortunate to be around people in my late teens/early 20s that were more or less into the kink or felt comfortable around me enough to piss openly.

I'm sorry to hear that bud, it always seems that the ones that piss the loudest and hardest, don't seem to stick around!! They also have the best sex, too.