What was the last place you peed?

Just peed in a parking lot at a park. There was a wall between the park and the parking lot and there was some dudes on the other side who might’ve heard me peeing 💀

• Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...

The toilet just now after I came, but the more interesting one was in the sink at a gas station. The toilet and sink looked like shit, so I let go a full bladder into the sink for 30 seconds. Christ that felt good.

• Like 4

I'm having a little bit of fun at my airbnb and thus far I've pissed on the carpet (just a little spurt) and pissed on the side and behind the clothes cabinet. I also pissed in the small bathroom garbage can in the public restroom at a restaurant.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Kamika said:

Last pee was during my morning shower which is not too interesting, however last night… I was drunk and it was like 3-4 am so I went to the balcony for a cigarette and realized I really really really needed a piss but I didn’t really want to put out my cig, so I just squatted with legs open wide and started pissing on the floor of the balcony near the metal fence and as it was  quiet and dark I could hear the hissing and then I heard it dripping down on the balcony below me which is bigger. But the lights were off so I assume no one heard it. I don’t know if I pissed on anything but even if I did oh well, none of my business I just really had to relieve myself right there and then.

That's hot! I love balcony pissing. Something about smoking & peeing just goes together. I don't smoke inside so it's standard practice to pee & smoke at the same time LOL

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Pissed in my apartment on the carpet, pissed against a door to another building while on a night walk, went to the park and pretended a tree was my urinal, then just yesterday I was cooking my girlfriend breakfast and needed to piss so I unzipped my jeans and sprayed into the open dishwasher 

• Love 1

As I often do, I finished my morning swim with a relaxing pee in the changing room.  It's a turn-on to pee with the sounds of the pool all around ... even more so if there's someone in the next cubicle.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2