Question to all

I think it is pretty much the norm to pee through your bathing costume when you are in the sea and most people probably do it in pools too. I know I would.

Can't remember the last time I was in a pool, but the last time I was in the sea I definitely peed in it.

• Agree 1
On 1/31/2023 at 10:44 AM, Paulypeeps said:

Well, generally I swim naked, so I don't have a bathing costume! That said when I swim in my normal clothes I usually wet myself before I get in the pool.

I am doing this very similarily to @Paulypeeps here: When at the beach, for example, I always just piss when I need - lying in the sand, swimming... it doesn't matter if I am wearing swimming trunks or I am naked

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2023 at 12:08 PM, Kirby23 said:

I have done this, but as a man, my general preference is not to pee in my swimsuit if I can avoid it. If I'm somewhere where it won't show (lake, etc.), I pull my penis out (under the water) rather than going in my suit.

On 2/1/2023 at 12:08 PM, Kirby23 said:

Agree. I'd rather pull my penis out and piss directly into the water than to pee into my swim trunks.

• Hot 1
5 hours ago, Johnboy777 said:

Agree. I'd rather pull my penis out and piss directly into the water than to pee into my swim trunks.

@Kirby @Johnboy777 Out of curiosity*, why? Is it because someone might see your dick, or just habit of whipping it out to pee, or because you like the different “feel” without the warmth in your swimwear, or something else?

Ta! 🙂

* read: obsession, kink, etc

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2023 at 6:27 AM, oliver2 said:

@Kirby @Johnboy777 Out of curiosity*, why? Is it because someone might see your dick, or just habit of whipping it out to pee, or because you like the different “feel” without the warmth in your swimwear, or something else?

Ta! 🙂

* read: obsession, kink, etc

I can't really explain it other than that I have no desire to "wet myself" into my swim trunks, even if under water.

6 hours ago, MasterDarcy said:

No.

The thought of pissing in a body of water that a toddler or a child might venture into or even drink from is... not a fun thought.

So yeah, no. I try to avoid.

I must admit this is something I try not to think about while I'm enjoying a nice long pee in a swimming pool. Of course I wouldn't deliberately release into the water close to kids, but I can't imagine getting out of a pool without peeing in it.  As a young girl I was strongly encouraged to pee in pools, by both my mum and dad, and so was my brother.  We'd be guided away from the toilets and then told "Just do it here in the water" when we were in the pool,  I'm guessing this is possibly why I don't worry about enjoying a naughty pee in a pool, even when there are kids in it.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

Any public pool has dozens of people peeing in it. When a pool smells like chlorine it's because it's been peed in - a chlorinated pool doesn't smell like chlorine at all unless it's peed in, because it's the chemical reaction with urine that creates the odor. 

I'm not going to argue for or against peeing in pools.

A little maths though - the definition of a litre is the volume that fills a 10cm by 10cm by 10cm cube.  And that means that a one cubic metre contains 1000 litres.

So, if you took a typical 25m long and 10m wide swimming pool and say it's 1m deep at one end and 2m deep at the other, then that gives a volume of 375 cubic metres, or 375,000 litres.

And that in turn means that a typical 500ml pee into that pool makes up 0.00013 % of the volume of the pool.  If you were really full and added 1.2 litres of pee, then means 0.00032 % of what we're swimming in is one person's pee.  Along with other people's sweat, body oils, sun cream, makeup and anything else unmentionable.

• Like 1
On 2/6/2023 at 4:00 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I always pee in my swimsuit when I’m in water be it a pool, hot tub, the sea etc. In fact I’ll consciously hold it in knowing I can go in the water later on. 

Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks in this way.  With an opportunity to be in a pool or a hot tub sometime later I'll also consciously hold it in so I can enjoy 'going' in the water then. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
On 1/30/2023 at 10:52 PM, adamz33 said:

Would you consider going in your swimwear wetting when youre in some sort of water ( pool, sea/ocean, lake, river etc.) ?

Ps: i would really appreciate if i would get some answers please

I would never pee in a pool.  I heard that urine does not combine well with clorine in the sense that it causes a nasty chemical reaction to occur.   I also think it is just simply too contained and would involve innocent people.  The ocean or other bodies of water are fair game.  I would just go in my swim suit without pulling it aside.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, navesink01 said:

I heard that urine does not combine well with clorine in the sense that it causes a nasty chemical reaction to occur.

Urine reacts with chlorine to produce chloramines, which are an irritant and can cause blotchy skin, red eyes and itchiness.  The Chlorine reacts with Urea (which is a nitrogen rich compound) to produce  trichloramine.   This is actually what causes the smell that is most associated with swimming pools, not the chlorine itself.  Chlorine is a gas, so what is put into the pool is actually chlorine compounds which dissolve to leave free chlorine ions in the pool, which is what reacts with urine.  

Chloramines are produced by reactions of Chlorine with sweat, oils, deodorants, perfumes etc. so pee is not the only issue, but various analysis that I've seen indicates that pee is the largest contributory factor.

If the smell in the pool area is strong then it means that a lot of reaction has been going on, and the air circulation system hasn't been successful in clearing the air of the resulting gassed off compounds.

So, in reality, a small amount of pee from one person is going to make very little difference, the problem is more to do with the fact that a lot of people pee there.  So, if it is happening anyway then I'm quite happy to add my contribution.

Also of consideration is that there was a mention above about peeing where kids are - I think kids are the worst culprits for adding pee to the water anyway, so I wouldn't worry about that.  Generally if you go into the kids pool area, the chloramine smell is stronger than in the main swimming pool.

I have definitely seen adults encourage kids to pee in the pool and I've seen adults in the kids pool say that they pee so that they don't have to round the kids up and get everyone out just because they need to pee.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

On your final comment I must say "Guilty as charged, your honour," as I've also peed in a kid's pool to avoid having to get out with my kids and disturb their fun.

Yep me too.  Also other people that I've known and also my wife.    We used to take our daughter swimming from an early age and I don't remember how the conversation ever came up with her, but it was definitely the case that we neither asked her to get out to pee, nor did either of us get out to pee.   She learned to swim at a health club pool rather than a council pool, so there wasn't a separate kids pool.  We took her there when it was "family time" and they had half the pool roped off for families and half the pool for lane swimmers.   There were always plenty of families in there, often for the full three hours of the session and it was rare to see anyone get out, go to the toilets and then return.   People usually just got out when they had been there long enough or some did get out and use the poolside shower and then return to the pool.   The only logical reason to do that would be if you were peeing, but I'm pretty confident that most people just peed in the pool like we did.

My daughter got really good at swimming and ended up competing at a national level.  I was involved as a time keeper rather than being bored sitting at the side of the pool at her events.   I saw several girls pee on the poolside and also saw girls pause at the end of a race and look at their crotches before getting out.   I also heard from others that it was a common practice to pee in the pool.

At the health club where my daughter learned to swim, I once saw a female lifeguard get down from her high chair, sit on the side of the pool with her legs in the water, stay there for about a minute and then splashed water over her crotch area before returning to the high seat.   I'm 100% sure she was having a quick pee without leaving the pool area.

At one of the pools where my daughter trained, which was a council pool, there was a kids pool and I saw mums who mostly sat on the side get into the pool, sit on the steps, pause for a minute, swish water around them and get out.   It was fairly obvious what they were doing, but they weren't worried about it.   I also had times where I saw mums sat on loungers by the pool, kids came out of the pool holding their hands on their crotch and went to their mums, bobbing up and down a bit, presumably asking their mums to take them to the toilet, but in each case the mum whispered to the child and then the child returned to the pool.

So, I think that even though there are a lot of people who won't openly admit it, there is a definite culture that it is acceptable to pee in the pool and even those who don't participate probably consider it a minor offence!  Certainly mums really don't want to be hassled with collecting up their kids and belongings just because they or their kids need to pee. Of course, as you say yourself @Maggie_555, having this culture introduced to you as a child leads to people continuing the practice into adulthood and repeating the experience and education when they are parents.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2