Places to pee list

19 hours ago, Justasailor said:

I have a lot of places where i still want to pee sometime, but haven't got the opportunity or courage to do it there. Here are a few of mine       - Peeing down from a really high building     -  naughty pee at a house party         - Pissing while sitting in theater      - Peeing in supermarket

My goal for this year is to pee in a lot of new places! It's always an amazingly naughty feeling when i finally pee in a place i never peed before.

But i'm really curious about everyone here! Do you have places where you have never peed but want to? Let me know!

I don't really think about it this way, but I love the idea of deliberately finding somewhere new to play.  I might have to adopt this resolution for myself.  😎

One interesting idea was provided by @Paulypeeps ... I've already peed on planes a couple of times, but never at the theatre (apart from cinemas).  This sounds like a great idea, though I have no idea how to achieve it.  I may have to adopt the black jeans approach and hope nobody notices.  Time to go to a play!

Another idea, already on my bucket list, was provided by @88mphArtist ... something naughty at a house party or other gathering.  I'd love to do it in front of everyone but maybe something sneakier will be easier to achieve.

I'll have to think about other "must do" locations.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Justasailor said:

I have a lot of places where i still want to pee sometime, but haven't got the opportunity or courage to do it there. Here are a few of mine       - Peeing down from a really high building     -  naughty pee at a house party         - Pissing while sitting in theater      - Peeing in  supermarket.

But i'm really curious about everyone here! Do you have places where you have never peed but want to? Let me know!

Peeing in a supermarket...I have already pissed on the outside wall of a major supermarket, in semi-public area, after watching a guy, who was walking his dog, pissing on the wall. I'd like to also try to pee near the entrance to the market.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Johnboy777 said:

Peeing in a supermarket...I have already pissed on the outside wall of a major supermarket, in semi-public area, after watching a guy, who was walking his dog, pissing on the wall. I'd like to also try to pee near the entrance to the market.

This is the kind of high risk game I like.  I've managed a couple of dribbles inside a supermarket (trolleys provide good cover, but aisles are rarely empty).  Would love to leave a larger puddle or puddle trail.  Outside seems too easy but near the entrance would be interesting.  Let us know how you do.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Sexismygod said:

This is the kind of high risk game I like.  I've managed a couple of dribbles inside a supermarket (trolleys provide good cover, but aisles are rarely empty).  Would love to leave a larger puddle or puddle trail.  Outside seems too easy but near the entrance would be interesting.  Let us know how you do.

I'll be trying this soon, looking for the right time. Will definitely post when I'm successful.

I have peed sitting on the bus a few times, I would love to pee on a seat in the cinema. I’ve also peed on the floor in the bathroom of a hotel but would really like to pee on the carpet of a hotel bedroom next time I visit 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The two places that I can think of at the top of my head would be -

1. Peeing on the bed on purpose, but the idea of cleaning it up later puts me off really 

2. Sneakily peeing in the middle of a meeting at work and getting away with it. Someday I swear I'm going to do this. Someday.

• Like 4

I think for me it would be a furniture store.   I'd like to go in there and pee sitting on a sofa so I peed between the cushions or to pee between a bed and a wall.   The nearest I have got is to wear a long coat into a furniture store with my dick out of my fly under cover of the coat.  I then opened a drawer on a display unit and whilst looking at some stuff on top of the unit I peed a bit into the drawer.    I'd really love to sit on a sofa in a shop and let it all go, but most furniture stores have attentive staff and too many cameras.

Theatre or cinema would also be good, but would need to not be sat in the booked seat or it would be easily traced back.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

In bed was recent for us, we were buying a new bed and the old one of 20 years we had to get rid of ourselves, so easy, I asked her
“ Do you need to do a wee before you go to sleep”, the hissing sound started, and it really gave meaning to sleeping on the wet patch. Sex in the morning was much the same story Curls tells me as we were making love

“I have got to do a wee, I really need to go,, you are making me pee myself” and started hissing away in the bed.

Many years ago, pantiles in Kmart, in the shoe section, one foot up on those slopy stool things, I was bending down pretending to help her on with some shoes, she peed straight down, a lot of it running down her left leg, I put the stool over the puddle.

Curls has never openly peed in the supermarket, but has wet a couple of times, those mats near the produce section are good, if it is quiet, she stands and wets on the mat.

Public transport we have not tried, one time when we were going out, we met her boss in the street, and Curls spurted into her shorts a few times while I talked to him.

A few others,

-slid forward on the seat and had a small wee under the table at Maccas

- moving slightly off the picnic rug and peeing her panties onto the grass at a large picnic

-house parties yes, inside and outside

- after a dance at the club (Curls had a bit to drink) went to ladies and removed panties and pantyhose, she wanted to play the pokies (slot machines) near closing time, did a small wee onto the carpet in front of a machine. And almost always mad a puddle in front of a shop window as we were walking back to the car

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

I would like to pee in these places, but I don't know if I ever dare to pee. I might also feel bad for those who would have to clean the places after I peed. I don't think I will ever do any of these, but these are my fantasies which I would like to try:

1. I would like to spend a few nights in an hotel suite. I would like to be accompanied by a woman who also has a pee fetish. Together we would pee all over the room. We would pee on the carpet, bed, sofas, tables, minibar, curtains, electronics and etc..

2. I would like to stand next to a nice convertible and pee in it. I would like to spray my piss on the nice leather seats and on the dashboard.

3. I would like to be invited to another pee fetist home where I would be allowed to pee wherever I want. It would also be fun to pee everywhere at a house party.

4. I would like to pee in these stores:

• Furniture store
  • Car Dealership
  • Clothing store
  • Book store
  • Electronics store

5. Public Transport, Especially I would like to try piss in a train or plane.

6. Pissing down from a roof of a skyscraper

There would probably be other places, but these were the first ones that came to my mind.

• Like 1
On 1/2/2023 at 9:53 PM, Justasailor said:

I have a lot of places where i still want to pee sometime, but haven't got the opportunity or courage to do it there. Here are a few of mine       - Peeing down from a really high building     -  naughty pee at a house party         - Pissing while sitting in theater      - Peeing in supermarket

My goal for this year is to pee in a lot of new places! It's always an amazingly naughty feeling when i finally pee in a place i never peed before.

To boldly pee where no-one has peed before!

I haven't peed in any of those places yet, but the cinema is high on my Wishlist!

Before Covid I used to travel a lot and during my road trips I always piss-trashed the bathrooms along the way. I would say it's time for another trip!!

• Like 3
On 1/4/2023 at 4:23 AM, Sexismygod said:

Mission accomplished! ... small piss immediately outside front plate glass window. No time for pic, unfortunately.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, RDC said:

I imagine her stream to be big and extreme powerful, splashing everything in the surroundings!

She's Jeri Ryan, an American actress who played the former Borg drone Seven of Nine in Star Trek: Voyager, and every time I watch those Star Trek episodes with her in them, I can imagine her removing that uniform and letting those boobs loose, then pissing all over the ship. 

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...