What are your "toilets" at home?

Where do you pee at home regularily?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Please pick every option that you use to pee at least every other day in your regular life.

• Sink
    • Bathtub/Shower
    • Bathroom floor/walls
    • Any other room's floor/walls
    • Balcony/Porch
    • Garden
    • Bed
    • Sofa/Armchair
    • Chair/table
    • Cabinets/Drawers
    • piles/baskets of laundry
    • containers/bottles/bins
    • your clothes
    • diapers
    • potted plants
    • on towels
    • out of the window
    • on other people
    • in your car (parked in driveway or something like that)
    • other (pls comment!)

In the poll, there is a list of some places where people from the forum have said to pee. I would like to know which of them are only used by a few and which are common "toilet replacements".

So please pick any option from the list that you use for peeing regularily, let's say, at least every other day.

I pee in the shower / bath every time I bathe and use my pants on a decidedly regular basis.  While I do pee in about half of the rest of those places (plus in the washing machine) on a somewhat regular, I use those places a lot less frequently than every other day.  Sinks about two times per week, floors maybe three times per month, garden twice per week in warm weather but not at all when it is cold, combining laundry and in washing machine once a week, towels maybe three times per month...

• Hot 1

Most recently it's been my bath tub and a plant that had died on me. They've all been fun and I wouldn't trade them for the world. But I've also peed on my bath mat and in my dirty laundry in the distant past, and wanted to include them because they were a lot of fun!

• Love 3
  • Hot 1

I put three items as ones that I use "at least every other day", which is what you requested.   However, if you were to ask the same question over a slightly longer time frame then it would have been 8 options.

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I put three items as ones that I use "at least every other day", which is what you requested.   However, if you were to ask the same question over a slightly longer time frame then it would have been 8 options.

That, right there, is why I didn't vote on this poll

• Agree 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2024 at 11:31 PM, epdreamgirl said:

My most regular places are my pants, or the floor. I also use diapers because I am too nervous to wet the bed. 

How do you do that, @epdreamgirl? Do you just relieve into your pants or on your floor wherever you just are?

On 7/13/2024 at 5:28 PM, morty98 said:

How do you do that, @epdreamgirl? Do you just relieve into your pants or on your floor wherever you just are?

Always at home alone (not lucky enough to find a partner yet). And yes on the floor at home

• Love 2

As much as I love the outdoors, I've seen to it I have several options at home.

Probably my first choice is the shower, since it's where I head first thing most mornings. But, I also have a bucket in my office that sees plenty of use when I'm online, a utility sink in the garage and a large cup beside my bed so I don't have to get up in the night.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

Always at home alone (not lucky enough to find a partner yet). And yes on the floor at home

do you clean it away or do you leave it to dry when you pissed on the floor?

• Like 1

My favourite toilet is the kitchen floor. Also the dog’s mat outside and the potplants and compost bin.  Peeing in the sock drawer is fun. And dirty washing…why not?  One day I will be brave enough to piss on my bed. 

• Love 2

Recently I have been pissing a little on my blanket so it dries and leaves a nice stale pee smell. It’s got a really sweet smell, very similar to maple syrup or cheerios. If I had better living arrangements I would probably pee on my bed more often. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2