Have you ever peed in a cup?

Have you ever peed in a cup?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever peed in a cup?

• yes
    • no

First post after 2 months of joining. 

But anyways, for some reason. I always love to go pee in plastic cups. Weather it be for a doctor's appointment, in the car on a long drive, out in public because 

I drank too much, or I just feel like doing it. I love doing it, cups are probably my favorite thing to go pee into.

I'm sure everyone has had to pee in a cup at some point in their life, there's just no avoiding it. I've had to do it every single year for my physical in high school.

Do you guys enjoy peeing in cups, or am I in the minority on this one? Let me know if you guys have had any stories where you peed into a cup. 

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

I've piseed into alot of cups and glasses lol. Some a pre-employment drug test  and sometimes just to see if I can piss into a beer glass from 3 feet away lol

Tip: it’s easier if you haven’t drunk the beer first

• Haha 1

Two times I remember: in a fairly busy car park, I peed in an empty coffee cup and tipped it out on the ground afterwards. Another time I peed in a mug in the kitchen and poured it down the sink, while the bathroom was being rebuilt.

• Like 1

Sure, I've peed in a cup, probably many more times than I can count.

Usually it happens when I'm driving and don't have the opportinity to pull over to the side. I've also done it in the middle of conversations I've had with friends on this forum. Often they would join me.

But, perhaps the best experience I've had was when I was in my car with a date parked by the ocean while we watched the waves coming ashore from a winter storm. Now totally chilled, we both knew our bladders couldn't hold on much longer, but wanting to stay to watch more crashing waves yet not willing to brave the outside cold. Those large coffee cups that an hour or so earlier had kept the cold away came in very handy.

• Like 1

I’ve typically only done cups for drug tests. I like bottles though. I used to keep a 30oz Gatorade bottle around and see how close I could get to filling it all the way.2L Coke bottles came in handy when I used to have time to spend browsing this forum and drink a lot of beer. I could fill my bladder all the way and empty into it about 3 times before I had to dump it.

I've peed in cups ...for urine samples, drug test, etc.  Also coffee cups, various kinds of glasses, bottles, and whatever else might be handy when the mood hits.

@speedy3471 I've not tried a beer glass from that distance, but I did try a coffee cup from similar range.  Probably with similar results.  😂

On 7/6/2021 at 10:48 AM, glad1 said:

But, perhaps the best experience I've had was when I was in my car with a date parked by the ocean while we watched the waves coming ashore from a winter storm. Now totally chilled, we both knew our bladders couldn't hold on much longer, but wanting to stay to watch more crashing waves yet not willing to brave the outside cold. Those large coffee cups that an hour or so earlier had kept the cold away came in very handy.

Sounds like a good time! How long had you been dating, and was this the first pee-related thing you did together?

Sometimes in the bathroom I will pee into a wine glass. I will gradually trickle the contents of the glass over my genital area, enjoying the warmth of the liquid and feeling myself getting hard. Then I will massage the rest of the pee into my cock... and finish up by masturbating. It doesn't take long for me to blow my load in these circumstances... Maybe I should make a video?

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
On 7/4/2021 at 6:59 AM, clearwater456 said:

First post after 2 months of joining. 

But anyways, for some reason. I always love to go pee in plastic cups. Weather it be for a doctor's appointment, in the car on a long drive, out in public because 

I drank too much, or I just feel like doing it. I love doing it, cups are probably my favorite thing to go pee into.

I'm sure everyone has had to pee in a cup at some point in their life, there's just no avoiding it. I've had to do it every single year for my physical in high school.

Do you guys enjoy peeing in cups, or am I in the minority on this one? Let me know if you guys have had any stories where you peed into a cup. 

Often pee in a mug or glass,love the feel of hot piss on my cock as the mug fills 

At the doctor all the time. I used to hate it because I was so shy about my pee back then. Nowa days I guess every time I go to any doctor they need a pregnancy test so no matter what's wrong with me I have to provide a cup of my urine. 

When i was a kid I once peed in a cup in the bath and drank it. It was gross and I never did it again lol.

• Like 1
  • Hug 3
  • 3 weeks later...