Number of Sexual Partners

5 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Non-consensual: Seven. Three other men. Not nice at all. 😢 

Damn. I am so sorry to hear that.  I also don't know what to say.  I hope that you can recover and that you are still able to find joy in your life.

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, MonsterKane46 said:

and my last gf put me off relationships for life. Much happier single. 

You know your own heart - and being happy is the most important thing, rather than some society norm of being in whatever status.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Three:

• A girlfriend for six years;
  • a girl with whom I had a rather strange relationship which, looking back, I would classify as "friends with benefits" (the term did not yet exist back then);
  • finally the girl which later became and still is my wife. ❤
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

1.Lost my virginity at 16 to a 15 year old girl- one night stand she had to show me where to put it.

2.Took my first fiancés virginity. Lots of pee play. Anal once but she didn’t like it

3.Short couple of hook ups after high school with a girl I knew from high school and this was in between dating my first fiancé

4.My wife. Made me wait 4 months before I was able to take her virginity. Lots of peeing. Outside, side of the road, every night in the shower and never with the door closed. Quite a bit of sex. Trying for a baby.  
Fucked her in the ass once and filled it with cum but she doesn’t love anal. She will occasionally fuck me in the ass with a dildo for a prostate orgasm

• Love 1