Number of Sexual Partners

On 4/8/2020 at 3:18 PM, speedy3471 said:

Just my wife. I wasn't that popular as a young man

It's better to find true love at first shot i guess. I mean having fucked 100 people dosent mean anything it just feels good and then you cum and then the fun is over. True love is never over tho. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

It's better to find true love at first shot i guess. I mean having fucked 100 people dosent mean anything it just feels good and then you cum and then the fun is over. True love is never over tho. 

Your right here my friend. I sometimes wish that I had spread my wildoats so to speak lol. I do feel like a loser sometimes because I haven't been with anyone else(sexually)

• Hug 1
  • Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, JesseP said:

I am a very bad and shallow person, I used to go to swinger clubs all over north UK and maybe have sex with two or three a night. So into the hundreds I would guess.

Wow, you have sure spread your wildoats hahaha. I wouldn't say that your bad or shallow, your adventurous I would say

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Non-consensual: Seven. Three other men. Not nice at all. 😢 

Oh Eli! I had no idea 😟. I don't know what to say. Except that you're amazing. And I am sure Mr E knows it. ❤️

• Agree 2
  • Love 2

I'd guess around 25-30.  Never really tried to count but definitely not so many that I've lost count.  I can name all but a couple of one night stands if I need to ... though I can't imagine needing to prove that.  😎

2 hours ago, walanuk said:

Nine. None of which had any interest in pee or trying anything “unusual”

One of mine shared my interest in pee fun... she would call me on the phone, during the day when I was at work, so I could listen to her peeing...  Then there was the one who was a massive squirter....

• Hot 2