Live Action Thread

Getting really rather desperate! Going to hold out until I can't hold any longer, then run to the bathroom, pull my jeans down, and then pull the waistband of my boxers away from my waist so I can watch my pissy boy pee himself again looking down the front of my boxers. 😛 😛

Really couldn't go any longer! Ran to the bathroom, jeans half way down before I'd even go to the toilet. I dropped onto the toilet, piss already spurting out my pissy little penis.

I pulled my waistband away and just admired my quivering little pissy boy as he sprayed torrents into my boxer briefs! Heavely feeling and a fantastic sight!

Sadly that'll probably be my last wetting of the night. Need to get ready to go out with friends now which has suddnly come up!

It's quite rainy now here and everything is wet. I love this weather.

So i just decided to take out my dick and piss out of the window on my balcony. I emptied my whole bladder out the window on the balcony for everyone to see who might stroll by.

It felt so good. I like pissing out of my windows.

• Hot 3

Back from a week long work trip which has been very hectic. I can't wait to indulge over the weeknd. I hope it stays nice weather (not looking likely 🙁) because I really want a day sunning in the garden rewetting a comfy pair of shorts or something!

@jmatthews1995 sounds great, have fun!

And yes for me it is also finally the weekend after a rather busy week. The weather here is really hot, that's how I like it 🙂
I plan to have a full bladder later tonight and to potentially go for recording a peeing in public video. Let's see if I can make it work..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, HitEmAll said:

@jmatthews1995 sounds great, have fun!

And yes for me it is also finally the weekend after a rather busy week. The weather here is really hot, that's how I like it 🙂
I plan to have a full bladder later tonight and to potentially go for recording a peeing in public video. Let's see if I can make it work..

Sounds great as well! Enjoy! 😄

• Like 1

I came down with a fever so I’m home from work. Drinking plenty of fluids while sick is never a problem, in fact, I love it for obvious reasons. I want to go pee in my backyard but my neighbor is outside relaxing. My urge is getting stronger and I don’t know how much longer I can last. I really hope he goes inside!

• 2 weeks later...

Just been sat playing an old PC game. I was bursting to pee, but was determined to finish the game I was in. It went on a lot longer than I expected, but I had decided I wouldn't go to the toilet until it was finished.

Unfortunately for my desperate little penis, it went on too long. It became too painful to hold so I hurried off to the bathroom having to hold myself, pulled my jogging bottoms down and dived onto the toilet, releasing an entire bladder worth of pee straight through my comfy boxer briefs.

The relief and the wamrth felt heavenly!

Once done, I dabbed them dry with toilet paper a little, pulled my jogging bottoms back up, grabbed a towel and returned to my game. My pissy little penis can wait for at least 2 more games now as punishment for not holding back the flow!

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Anyone having any fun? I have a lovely full bladder and will likely be holding on for as long as possible letting out little spurts until the eventual wetting.

Sounds fun! Are you getting desperate? 😀