Live Action Thread

Did a few restroom pees lately in restaurants, nothing special. In one, splashed walls on both sides of a urinal, hidden from view from a guy in the stall. In another (unoccupied), splashed on wall of stall, on sides of urinal, and a big puddle under the sink. Risked someone opening the door, but no one entered.

So i try i challenge today, going trough my entire shift without a pee break! 

I started working at 4:20PM and going until 1:35AM, arriving home at 2:35AM! 

At the moment of this post, it is 5PM, meaning it has been almost an hour, and i can feel the tingling already, but nothing major! And to add some spice, i will keep my hydration schedule normal, meaning, by the end of my shift  i would have drunk about 1L of water!

Let's see how long i can last! Wish me luck!

• Hot 1

6:25PM: 2 hours of my shift gone, and the urge definetly set in, to the point i have to cross my legs now and then to help holding, but it is manageable so far. Only 8 more hours of holding 😖

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

8:40PM: after almost 4hrs and 30mins i gave up! My pelvic muscles were strained and i think i let a spurt out. After arriving at the terminal station i walked as fast (and at the same time as slow as i could, to avoid more leaking) entered the stall and let it all out!! Here is the result:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Woke up extremely early this morning (happens often working 6am-2pm shift). I did my morning pee as usual, then drank tonnes of water at around 7am. It's now 2 hours later and I have a lovely full bladder.

I'm going to shower desperate, then get dressed into my boxer briefs. Pee myself through them, then start the 12 hour countdown until I can pull them down. It's going to be a fun wet day today! 😛

Probably a lazy day where I have to carry a nice thick towel around with me for wherever I sit. 😂

• Hot 2

Went out the back of the house. Pulled my jeans down. Dropped into a squat and released a good 40 second flood of pee through my tight boxers. With my hips tilted forwards mostly just the front got wet which is good.

I pulled my jeans back up, came back inside and now I'm sat with a huge mug of tea and a pint of water at my computer ready to fill my bladder again. 😄 

Was absolutely bursting about 10 minutes ago. My boxers had basically dried and my naughty little private area was craving another soaking.

I got up from my gaming chair, instantly felt the desperation and so I had to grab myself tight and hurry to the bathroom.

I pulled my jeans down as fast as I could, steppng out of them as spurts of pee were escaping from my quivering penis.

I dived into the bath, squat down and released an absolute waterfall of warm pee through my boxers for the 2nd time today. 😄

The relief was heavenly and the warmth felt wonderful around my excited penis.

Once the flow had stopped I grabbed a towel, dried my feet and dabbed my boxer briefs a bit to make sure no drips escaped as I stepped back out of the bath and pulled my jeans back on as though nothing strange had happened.

I'm not sitting back at my PC ready fot another couple of hours of gaming while I fill my bladder again with a couple more pints of water. 😛

I love going about my day to day life with a little warm wet private area and a little damp patch on my jeans. I'm having to make lunch now which feels extra naughty. Just casually chopping up spring onions for some fried rice with my damp boxers nestled tightly against my pissy private area. 😄  Love it!

Forced myself to hold it until 2:30 which was 2 and a half hours from the 2nd wetting. I was absolutely bursting! I've been drinking so much!

I ran to the bathroom, pulled my jeans down, sat on the toilet and just a torrent of pee exploded through the tight boxers I was wearing! Heavenly relief and a 3rd wetting for my pissy penis!

I dabbed my boxers dry again. Pulled my jeans up and now I'm sat all damp again loving the wettness as I watch TV.