Live Action Thread

2 minutes ago, ChrisS said:

Okay, so I checked the window (second story bedroom window that overlooks our small backyard/patio, but is also in full view of the residential street!) and it does have a screen, but I confirmed I can take the screen partially out and get an opening big enough to pee through, and there isn't much traffic so I can think I can find the timing where no one would notice. 

Given that, both of your suggestions are viable! I'll leave it up to you to tell me what to do.

hmm I’d say go for the window pee! A little more risky if you’re up for it 

3 minutes ago, weequeen said:

Nice! Do you think the people saw what you were doing ? They could have just thought you were admiring the weeds 😂

I think I cut it off fast enough that they didn't see what I was up to. They were embracing for a goodbye I think so pretty focused on each other. 

3 minutes ago, weequeen said:

hmm I’d say go for the window pee! A little more risky if you’re up for it 

Okay will do as soon as the bladder is full! I'm about 20% of the way through the third bottle (32oz each) so I don't think it will take too long. Are you still drinking water?

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, weequeen said:

Okay going to get up now to pee in the can.  My underwear are really wet from the leaks but also being horny lol but going to pee through them and soak them even more. I’ll report back! 

Have a blast!! Give those papers a nice soaking! A trick I like too though is to cut it off a little early. That way your next pee comes up sooner! How many pees have you done in total tonight? and how many do you think you can get to?

• Love 1

wow that was fun! Totally soaked the papers that were in the can and it puddled up the bottom several inches. As soon as I straddled it - I got on my knees and set my pussy over it - my bladder let go and I was pissing fast through my underwear. Some pee went up the back part of my underwear and ran down my asscheek and thigh but all of it got in the small trash can. I peed for probably about 30 seconds with a strong stream. When I was done I got back in my chair and stuck my hands in my underwear and got myself off and came easily

yeah I have been drinking more water all along! Going to drink 20oz more now and get myself desperate again and do another full bladder pee into the trash can 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
7 minutes ago, ChrisS said:

Have a blast!! Give those papers a nice soaking! A trick I like too though is to cut it off a little early. That way your next pee comes up sooner! How many pees have you done in total tonight? and how many do you think you can get to?

Tonight except for the one I just did only one other! I can hold for a loooooong time so I can make myself wait for hours and hours if I’m not purposely overfilling my bladder quickly. But right now my bladder aches a bit from the big hold and filling up again. Probably I can do another big pee and then I’ll have a couple smaller ones just trying to empty it all

how many do you think you can do in total tonight? 

2 minutes ago, weequeen said:

wow that was fun! Totally soaked the papers that were in the can and it puddled up the bottom several inches. As soon as I straddled it - I got on my knees and set my pussy over it - my bladder let go and I was pissing fast through my underwear. Some pee went up the back part of my underwear and ran down my asscheek and thigh but all of it got in the small trash can. I peed for probably about 30 seconds with a strong stream. When I was done I got back in my chair and stuck my hands in my underwear and got myself off and came easily

yeah I have been drinking more water all along! Going to drink 20oz more now and get myself desperate again and do another full bladder pee into the trash can 

Awesome! I'm so glad you enjoyed the suggestion!! I can only imagine how thoroughly soaked all the papers must be! If you had used a different position over the trash can, do you think you could have avoided any pee running down your thighs? Also, I'm curious, you said that in your kneeling position, some ran down your thighs, but still made it into the trash can. Can you give a little more explanation about how it got back to the trash can if it had started rolling down your thighs?

Typically, when you're doing a multiple pee evening like this, do you come after every time you pee?

Wow, I'm stoked you liked the trash can so much you're going to do your next pee there again! 🙂 

Just now, ChrisS said:

Awesome! I'm so glad you enjoyed the suggestion!! I can only imagine how thoroughly soaked all the papers must be! If you had used a different position over the trash can, do you think you could have avoided any pee running down your thighs? Also, I'm curious, you said that in your kneeling position, some ran down your thighs, but still made it into the trash can. Can you give a little more explanation about how it got back to the trash can if it had started rolling down your thighs?

Typically, when you're doing a multiple pee evening like this, do you come after every time you pee?

Wow, I'm stoked you liked the trash can so much you're going to do your next pee there again! 🙂 

It’s more like I’m sitting on my knees so I’m not having to kneel. It ran down my thigh a little bit because I think my underwear got too saturated too fast  haha. If I had my stream go slower or stop my stream so it doesn’t get so wet so fast it probably wouldn’t have happened. Will try for the second  attempt 

I would say about half the times when I’m doing pee nights at home I’ll get off! Just depends. Sometimes I’m just satisfied by the peeing without coming  if that makes sense 

7 minutes ago, weequeen said:

Tonight except for the one I just did only one other! I can hold for a loooooong time so I can make myself wait for hours and hours if I’m not purposely overfilling my bladder quickly. But right now my bladder aches a bit from the big hold and filling up again. Probably I can do another big pee and then I’ll have a couple smaller ones just trying to empty it all

how many do you think you can do in total tonight? 

What did you do for your first pee, I don't think you described that here yet? 

Yeah doing the back to back pees is just so fun! I know you're planning to do the trash can again for your next big one, but have you planned out where you'll do the smaller ones after that?

Let's see, so I'm at three in the last 1.5 hours. I can feel this water making its may to my bladder but I'm not full yet, so it'll be a bit before the big window pee. After that, I'm hopeful I'll get one more fun one but it'll depend on what the bladder ends up doing. Then after that, I'll shower, where the warm water (and engrained behavior) virtually guarantees I'll pee - I can't even remember the last shower I've taken where I didn't pee. Then probably a couple small pees like you said trying to empty. Unfortunately, the odds are that given I had so much water this close to bed, I'll probably wake up for one more pee in the middle of the night to finish emptying. So in total, I'd guess 6-7 tonight, then one more in the night. 

@weequeen @gldenwetgoose Man the urge comes on fast when this much water is going through your system! I need to pee pretty bad all of a sudden. My boxers have some major wet spots, but like you, I think it's a mix of pee and not pee. I've got all the import things on the patio moved out of the way and am going to try my best to aim towards the side where there is gravel. its pretty high up so I'm definitely nervous about how loud it will be since my neighbors are close, but that's part of the excitement. that or if a car picks this moment to drive by! I've turned out all the lights in my apartment so hopefully it's a little less obvious that there is a big silhouette in the window peeing in case someone does drive by. I would try to stop but I don't know how quickly I could shut off the torrent. wish me luck!

• Love 1

omg that was so freeing! super fun, but damn @weequeen now I have you to blame for getting totally addicted to peeing out this window. 

I'm just wearing boxers and a hoodie, no pants, so I just pulled my dick out the fly of the boxers, opened the window and then pulled out a corner of the screen just enough to have an opening to aim through. I scooted close to the window so that my dick extended past the window frame so that in case I dripped it would be outside, and released. Since I had to go pretty bad, it was a nice strong single stream that shot out through the opening in a beautiful huge arc 16ft down to the ground below. I had no trouble getting the stream to the gravel area, and even was able to aim it past the gravel to the dirt beyond - like I said a nice strong stream since I had a full bladder! It was so loud though, omg! If any of my neighbors windows were open they definitely would have heard, and I peed for at least 30 seconds so it was a long time for them to deduce what I was doing. I didn't hear any noises from them though, so hopefully they didn't notice. Halfway through my pee though, you won't believe it, but a car drove by! The peeing felt so good though I really didn't want to stop, and the car was driving the other direction so I just said "F it" and kept peeing! Felt very naughty! As I finished, I cut it off hard to squirt out the extra, which got my arc to shoot extra far! I made it a good ten feet away from the house! I'm excited to go down in the morning to check if there will be remnants of a puddle in the dirt given how hard my piss was splattering. 

• Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm doing another holding (been really into desperation lately, it's made me super horny lol). I'm wearing my underwear and a tshirt, sitting in my chair with the cushion that I pee into often. Just let out a small spurt to get a little wet and tease my desperation. Currently at a 6/10 bursting level, drinking coconut water to fill up more. Taking ideas where/how to let it all out

• Like 1

Drank all the coconut water (20oz), and now chugging water. I had drank a lot of water before this too. Now at a 7/10 urge. I feel the pressure in my bladder but I know I can hold for a bit more but I'm sure all this liquid will catch up with me soon. Don't want to pee in my chair since I do that at all the time, so maybe on the bathroom rug or outside on the balcony and let it flow off the edge

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I usually don’t prefer to pee in the bath until the very end, but if I have to go during I love sitting up on the edge and scooting my ass over it so that I can pee on the floor and all over the side of the tub. Love how it feels to purposefully get out of the water and let go on the floor

Absolutely great fun! I was totally bursting to pee as I dived into the shower. The warm water on me was torture. I felt my bladder spasm, and then again and again as I rushed through my shower.

Finally when I was all clean I had to dry off. This was absolute torture. I was stood naked towling myself dry while my bladder begged for relief.

As soon as I was dry I rushed to my bedroom to grab some boxer briefs. I barely contained the huge pressure as I pulled my tight boxers up over my excited penis.

The second I was in them I started to loose control. I ran back to the bathroom holding my private area tightly.

I dived into the bath, squat down as far as I could with my feet wide apart and tilted my hips right forward.

Instantly my pee muscles released, and due to the angle of my hips a huge torrent of pee sprayed powerfully through the tight material.

I must have peed straight through them for around 40 seconds before the flow finally subsided and turned to just drips.

I reached over and grabbed a good bunch of toilet paper to dab my tight boxer briefs as dry as I could before heading back to my bedroom to finish getting dressed. 😀

It's going to be a good weekend! I'm already in a really naughty mood!

About 2 hours ago I purposely peed my boxer briefs sitting on the toilet. I then dabbed them dry as much as possible, and carried on with my day as if nothing had happened. I am filling my bladder nicely now and am already close to a good rewetting. 😛 Will keep you updated. 😄  Probably within the next 30 minutes I'll be resoaking my boxers. 😄  

As soon as I stood up I felt it start spurting out and rewetting my boxers in my jeans! I had to run to the bathroom and pull my jeans down then dive onto the side of the bath to pee through my boxers. I just pulled my jeans back up over my rewet boxers and came back to my desk with my lovely wet damp patch clinging to my pissy privates! 😛