Live Action Thread

2 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

I don't know yet. As open and naughty as possible without leaving obvious marks. He is just about to leave and I am still holding.

do you want to go outside or inside?

I want to go on this slotted wooden chair on the deck, but my bladder is not playing along. 

If I want to pee on the porch/deck right outside the cottage, I need to be fast, so it can dry. My boyfriend will be back in an hour. I think I will just stand, maybe over the deck unless over the table or chair.

• Like 1
Just now, Sonnenschein said:

I want to go on this slotted wooden chair on the deck, but my bladder is not playing along. 

If I want to pee on the porch/deck right outside the cottage, I need to be fast, so it can dry. My boyfriend will be back in an hour. I think I will just stand, maybe over the deck unless over the table or chair.

do you feel too empty to go on the deck?  what if you went int the sink?

9 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

I think I am overflooding this topic. Should I continue somewhere else, what do you veterans think?

I did just piss a bit on the upper deck again while talking to my boyfriend on the phone. And now I need to go more.

feel free to ask anything about what you want to do or any help you want.  you should definately kep going with posting although if you want to make videos of yourself peeing i'm sure we'd love to see it.  where have you gone so far and can you give a better picture of the place you are staying for some pee ideas @Sonnenschein

1 hour ago, Sonnenschein said:

I think I am overflooding this topic. Should I continue somewhere else, what do you veterans think?

I'm sure one of the moderators will give you some guidance 🙂. For now, Is carry on doing what you're doing ❤️

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Sonnenschein said:

I will need to direct my boyfriend away from that spot for a while.

Has your boyfriend indicated that he doesn't like you peeing outside?   If so then yes, I guess you need to keep him away, but if he hasn't indicated it then it might be good to let him find a puddle at some point.  You may well find that he thinks it is really sexy but even if he doesn't, you can explain it away as a desperate need that came over you and say that it is only a bit of wee and doesn't cause any harm.  At least you may be able to judge his level of acceptance and if you are lucky then it may open up a whole area of fun for you both.    If he doesn't appreciate it then at least you know where you stand and if he kicks off about it then just say something like "What?  you've never peed outside when you are desperate?"   He will most likely have to concede that he has done so and then you are back on the upper hand.   You can even say something like "I don't see why only guys can get relief when they need it."

If your boyfriend doesn't appreciate it, then we definitely do and you can continue to have your own fun but may just need to keep being careful to avoid him realising that you are enjoying peeing outside as often as you do.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, Sonnenschein said:

I did just piss a bit on the upper deck again while talking to my boyfriend on the phone. And now I need to go more.

I've really enjoyed reading about your activities there in the holiday home - so no complaints at all.

I guess the two sides to the question...

- There's nothing wrong with continuing here.  It's a thread that people enjoy because it is in real time - there's quite a thrill when we see a very recent post and we know somewhere in the world right now this amazing thing is happening.  And there's no limit or concern about how much gets posted.

- Of course in time other posts will push your experience down and out of view, because this thread is quite active (hopefully).

So what I'm getting towards - no problem at all about posting here.  But if you'd like me to split your posts out into a new thread (maybe @Sonnenschein's Wet Experiences, or whatever title you choose) then you could have your very own topic which people can keep coming back to read, and you can add to.

• Like 1
On 6/7/2023 at 7:45 AM, Sonnenschein said:

On the upper deck / porch, I straddled the wooden chair, standing and let out some pee. 

Then I went down to the lower deck again. This time I decided to just pee directly onto the deck, standing. I hiked up my dress, set my legs apart and let it come. I went for a good 20 seconds again, making a lovely puddle. 

Still not done, though, I came back up to look for another place. Trying to sound nonchalant, I called my boyfriend no asked him to pick something up from a place a bit further apart to gain some more time. 

I eyed the wooden furniture on the deck  again and finally decided to just push my pussy against the corner of the table and go. It made a small puddle on the deck. Small but fairly obvious as it is all in one place. I will need to direct my boyfriend away from that spot for a while.

20230607_141622.jpg

20230607_143106.jpg

Very sexy 

Do you pee standing a lot?

I am back indoors and could pee again. My boyfriend should get up in a bit and go into the shower. I am wondering if I could pee on the balcony while he is showering. I could squat and not be seen, but I am not sure if neighbours could hear it. 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
2 hours ago, Sonnenschein said:

I am already wondering if I should work from home tomorrow and have the place to myself. But would I get any work done? 🤔 

That is ALWAYS my question when I happen to be in a fun mood and happen to be working at home (or am working at home because I'm in a fun mood to start with).

Just like yourself, my fun is kept hidden from all including those close to me.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Love 1

I know this dilemma, during lockdown I had a lot of Teams meetings and I did pee during a couple with a towel on my chair, but these were those ones where the host preferred audio only, I think if the video was on I'd have blushed furiously 😁

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

Not wanting to break my, umm, flow, I decided to stay and work from home today. 

I would like to go outside, but setting up a home office out there is a bit of a hassle. 

So far, I've taken two pisses in the big storage box on the balcony. I peed in it a bit yesterday when my boyfriend was showering, but that time I hit flowerpots and nothing came out of the box. 

This time, I again pulled down my trousers and underpants, sat on the box like I would sit on a toilet and just went. But it turns out that the box itself is not watertight, so my pee went through it and flowed out from the bottom and onto the balcony floor. We'll, no problem, I figured I could wash the floor at the end of the day today. 

So 15 minutes later I went in the box again. 

I have a meeting coming up in 90 minutes and I would love to go while actually in the meeting. I don't know if I can do that though. The meeting requires concentration and I usually have the video on. I mean the video just shows my upper body, but I am not sure I could first hold and then release without it somehow showing on my face and body language.

It's got to be worth a try hasn't it? If you're worried I guess you could always make sure you're not desperate so there's no obvious "I need to pee" and then "oh!!! That's better" look on your face. But you'd still get the thrill of knowing you were peeing during the meeting. I'm guess you're planning on sitting on some thick towels?

14 minutes ago, Kupar said:

It's got to be worth a try hasn't it? If you're worried I guess you could always make sure you're not desperate so there's no obvious "I need to pee" and then "oh!!! That's better" look on your face. But you'd still get the thrill of knowing you were peeing during the meeting. I'm guess you're planning on sitting on some thick towels?

You are probably right. I don't have a lot of days that I work from home anyways, so this is a good opportunity. 

As much as I would love to have a really desperate piss, it is true that might be more noticeable. 

I have some clothes that I need to wash and I was thinking of maybe putting them into a bucket or something and going on them. I wonder if I could position myself over a bucket in a way that doesn't look weird and I do end up going in the bucket and not around it. 

And I'd prefer to stand, but I cannot engage in major aerobics during the call. 😄

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1