Jump to content
Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Riley

Live Action Thread

Recommended Posts

I'm going to drink some water because I'm really thirsty and also this is going kinda slow xD

Share this post


Link to post

The water definitely made a difference. I drank a lot too. I'm a 7/10 now

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe I drank a little too much xD I'm already a little over an 8/10. I was hoping to hold it until around a half hour longer but I'm not sure that can happen now xD

I thought it would be fun to try and hold until a certain time and I can't use the toilet until after that time but now I'm getting kind of worried xD

  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm starting to get really desperate. I only have 8 minutes more but i really have to pee! I'm trying to hold on but I've already leaked a couple times and I feel like I'm about to loose control. I'm doing a full pee dance trying to hold it in but it's not helping. 

  • Like 1
  • Hot 2

Share this post


Link to post

Riley,

Only sorry I wasn't on line to share this excitement with you, maybe another time soon??  Message me when you will be on and I'll do it with you. x

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Riley said:

I'm starting to get really desperate. I only have 8 minutes more but i really have to pee! I'm trying to hold on but I've already leaked a couple times and I feel like I'm about to loose control. I'm doing a full pee dance trying to hold it in but it's not helping. 

I am reminded of a set on my porn site Yanks.com.
This particular amateur was answering the question on her masturbation bio that asked how they got started masturbation.
This model stated that she needed to Pee badly and found that if she rubbed herself that it lessen the urge to Pee.
She continued with this rubbing, and finally there was an explosion.  She was hooked.

  • Like 1
  • Hot 2

Share this post


Link to post

How about the illustrated version,just saying?x

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, bpb said:

I am reminded of a set on my porn site Yanks.com.
This particular amateur was answering the question on her masturbation bio that asked how they got started masturbation.
This model stated that she needed to Pee badly and found that if she rubbed herself that it lessen the urge to Pee.
She continued with this rubbing, and finally there was an explosion.  She was hooked.

Wife frequently masturbates on the toilet and pees at the end. Hooked of course. She'll call me on the phone from work and let me listen.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I'm going to start another hold right now. I have to pee a little but not much so I'm going to drink some water. I'm wearing skinny jeans and a black T-shirt right now, like full casual look😂😂

Share this post


Link to post

The water is starting to affect me more. I have my legs crossed but am starting to feel the affects 

Share this post


Link to post

I held it seven hours long today at work I went two mins long and latter one and half mins long. It felt great letting it go. I love taking ling pees.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, pee01 said:

I held it seven hours long today at work I went two mins long and latter one and half mins long. It felt great letting it go. I love taking ling pees.

That sounds amazing!

Share this post


Link to post

Ya it is I have a big bladder . I went two minutes and fourth secondd . I took a video of it. I have pee videos .women say taking ling pees like a orgasm.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm starting to really need to go. I have my legs crossed and my hand in my crotch to hold it in. I don't want to get any clothes wet so I'm going to tske off my layers and hold it in my bathtub.

  • Like 2
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hey there. First time poster, this thread caught my eye. I just got home from work and decided to unwind, had 2 glasses of water and sitting down now sipping on a drink trying to get some work done while I wait for the urge to build. Figured Id see how long I could hold it this time

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm barely holding on now. I keep leaking and feel my control slipping

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Bound2burst said:

Hey there. First time poster, this thread caught my eye. I just got home from work and decided to unwind, had 2 glasses of water and sitting down now sipping on a drink trying to get some work done while I wait for the urge to build. Figured Id see how long I could hold it this time

Welcome to the the forum! 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I just had my first pee away from the toilet, on my bath mat after I showered. Right now Im at like a 1/10, but wont he able to pee there again till tomorrow when I get home from work and the hubs isnt at home 😞 not really sure I can sneak one, but I will update if Im able to!

I'm sure that felt good though! I haven't actually tried doing that xD and now I really want too xD

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Live Chat

Live Chat

    You must be logged in to post in the live chat. It's free and easy to register in under 30 seconds.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...