Live Action Thread

7 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

I think without a live camera it doesnt really work well...

Of course that would be better, but with my living situation it’s really not possible. The imagination is a marvelous tool in these situations.Β 

I am drinking a can of energy drink. Have decided to go and make a large mug of coffee too.

I have decided that when I need to pee I am going to ignore the toilet that is right there and pee in the bathroom sink. Why the fuck not?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, steve25805 said:

I am drinking a can of energy drink. Have decided to go and make a large mug of coffee too.

I have decided that when I need to pee I am going to ignore the toilet that is right there and pee in the bathroom sink. Why the fuck not?

Hello! May I ask how bad you need to go?

For medical reasons I take diuretic pills so the need to pee is growing fairly quickly. When sitting down it is still not too uncomfortable but when standing it is enough to make me jiggle and squirm slightly.

Normally, I'd just pee at this point, but in honour of our fairly new member Riley who is into holding, will wait until I really need to go.

23 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

For medical reasons I take diuretic pills so the need to pee is growing fairly quickly. When sitting down it is still not too uncomfortable but when standing it is enough to make me jiggle and squirm slightly.

Normally, I'd just pee at this point, but in honour of our fairly new member Riley who is into holding, will wait until I really need to go.

Thanks πŸ™‚

i don't want to push you into anything you don't want to do though

2 minutes ago, Riley said:

Thanks πŸ™‚

i don't want to push you into anything you don't want to do though

No worries. If I didn't want to do something I wouldn't. Going to make another coffee, lol.

Whilst standing in the kitchen making coffee was very aware of the need to pee, squeezing my legs.

Was tempted to just get my dick out and pee right there on the kitchen floor, but couldn't be bothered with the clean up.

Besides, have another coffee to drink and can wait a while yet.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Whilst standing in the kitchen making coffee was very aware of the need to pee, squeezing my legs.

Was tempted to just get my dick out and pee right there on the kitchen floor, but couldn't be bothered with the clean up.

Besides, have another coffee to drink and can wait a while yet.

Oh wow! How bad do you need to go!?

2 minutes ago, Riley said:

What are you doing to hold it in? Sorry I'm asking so many questions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's ok.

Holding is not really my main focus ofΒ interest. Prefer the actual peeing. But am happy to play along. Have had female friends onlineΒ into this before and have played along. I am unlikely to be as interesting as aΒ full onΒ enthusiast, but am willing enough.

In answer to your question, second cup of coffee is making it's impact felt and the need to go keeps increasing, then diminishing, then increasing again, and I kind of find myself squeezing my legs tight and folding one over the other and jiggling about until the pressure eases a bit.

I am though occupying myself by finding pics to post and this is giving me various stages of a boner. When I get harder the effect this has is to diminish the urgency of the need to pee. But sooner or later that will no longer be effective.

5 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

It's ok.

Holding is not really my main focus ofΒ interest. Prefer the actual peeing. But am happy to play along. Have had female friends onlineΒ into this before and have played along. I am unlikely to be as interesting as aΒ full onΒ enthusiast, but am willing enough.

In answer to your question, second cup of coffee is making it's impact felt and the need to go keeps increasing, then diminishing, then increasing again, and I kind of find myself squeezing my legs tight and folding one over the other and jiggling about until the pressure eases a bit.

I am though occupying myself by finding pics to post and this is giving me various stages of a boner. When I get harder the effect this has is to diminish the urgency of the need to pee. But sooner or later that will no longer be effective.

I'm into both holding and peeing so I don't want to hold you back! Sorry I always feel bad and worried that someone will do something they don't want to do. Wow you really have to go xD

6 minutes ago, Riley said:

I'm into both holding and peeing so I don't want to hold you back! Sorry I always feel bad and worried that someone will do something they don't want to do. Wow you really have to go xD

Well I can feel the need building. Am masturbating at pics to hold it in check but the need to go is becoming serious.

Starting to feel uncomfortable now. Having to squirm. I rarely find myself this badly in need. If I don't go soon pee might spurt out right where I am sitting.

Will give it a few more mins.