Live Action Thread

Since my last times hold wasn't much of a challenge I'm going to try again😂😂 this time I'm going to try and not pee from now until 6 hours from now. I haven't had many liquids but I have a tiny bladder and I'm going to be out in public for a lot of today😂😂 

This is my outfit if your interested and if you want to vote what I wear tommorow you can do that here too😂

https://peefans.com/topic/10524-what-should-i-wear-tommorow/?tab=comments#comment-150847

Edit: also if you want to add it edit my challenge at all feel free to tell me! Like drink a certain amount of water before halfway or something idk😂😂

Edited by Riley
  • Like 1

I had been holding my pee for a while and had to go.

So I  just went out into the kitchen and placed a glass upon the floor, got my dick out, and started pissing in it. Half of it missed and landed on the floor all around. I was still going strong when the glass was full, so I just carried on going and pissed all over the kitchen floor.

When I was done I picked the full glass up off the floor and poured it down the kitchen sink. Then I mopped up the mess on the floor. But it was fun.

• Hot 2
Just now, steve25805 said:

I had been holding my pee for a while and had to go.

So I  just went out into the kitchen and placed a glass upon the floor, got my dick out, and started pissing in it. Half of it missed and landed on the floor all around. I was still going strong when the glass was full, so I just carried on going and pissed all over the kitchen floor.

When I was done I picked the full glass up off the floor and poured it down the kitchen sink. Then I mopped up the mess on the floor. But it was fun.

That sounds amazing!!!! Wow that's added to my bucket list now😂😂

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Riley said:

Since my last times hold wasn't much of a challenge I'm going to try again😂😂 this time I'm going to try and not pee from now until 6 hours from now. I haven't had many liquids but I have a tiny bladder and I'm going to be out in public for a lot of today😂😂 

This is my outfit if your interested and if you want to vote what I wear tommorow you can do that here too😂

https://peefans.com/topic/10524-what-should-i-wear-tommorow/?tab=comments#comment-150847

Edit: also if you want to add it edit my challenge at all feel free to tell me! Like drink a certain amount of water before halfway or something idk😂😂

Riley, Great to see you here again enjoying the prospect of an exciting hold, also that this is at a time I can join you, not continuously but from time to time to see how you are getting on. If it pleases you too I shall begin my hold now and hold for a similar time. Its fun to know you are getting the same sexy feelings down there that I shall be enjoying myself. Sharing is 3 times the fun of being alone. x

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

Riley, Great to see you here again enjoying the prospect of an exciting hold, also that this is at a time I can join you, not continuously but from time to time to see how you are getting on. If it pleases you too I shall begin my hold now and hold for a similar time. Its fun to know you are getting the same sexy feelings down there that I shall be enjoying myself. Sharing is 3 times the fun of being alone. x

Thank you! I love the feeling too😂😂 

I have a proposition😂😂 whoever has to go to the bathroom first looses 😂😂 

I don't know how much I'll be able to update this thread because I'm very busy but I'll try

Just now, steamlover6 said:

That's fine, I'm busy too, but I will keep coming back every time I pop indoors. We will be totally honest with each other about having to give in at the end; its fun just knowing we are doing it and holding together! x

Yay! If I go like completely radio silent I'm sorry but when I get back I'll be sure to describe the events that took place in vivid detail😂😂

Well, how's it going after all this time? After 4 hours and those two mugs of tea I was mowing the long grass after being away for a while and was feeling very full and very uncomfortable. I admit to "taking the top off" with a short pee behind the compost heap and felt a lot better. Its now 4 1/2 hours and am just about at my absolute limit, sitting at my computer, working out the best way of getting the relief I desperately need right now! Before I go I need to know how you are doing yourself??

• Like 1

I ended up running naked through to the bathroom,stood in front of the shower and sprayed pee all over it.It felt AMAZING!.Some of it sprayed back onto my legs.When I finished after a very satisfying pee I got in the shower and  washed myself and the shower clean.

• Like 1

Hey guys thought I’d use the appropriate thread this time!

Haven’t peed since I got up this morning around 8 it’s now after 1 and I’m starting to feel the pressure build. Going to see how much longer I can hold for but as always I’m open to suggestions for naughty places to release myself from you guys! 

Haven’t had a carpet pee in my house or similar for a while (I tend to do this at work) so maybe somewhere like that? Going to have a think while I hold some more! 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
4 minutes ago, Rich7 said:

All this has got me wanting to pee where I shouldn't. Maybe a long walk home after drinking a lot ?

I don’t know what your into but finding a concrete wall, maybe the side of someone’s house and pissing up against it would be hot, I love to piss on things where I can see the damage done 😊

• Hot 3
41 minutes ago, Illpeeforyou said:

Hey guys thought I’d use the appropriate thread this time!

Haven’t peed since I got up this morning around 8 it’s now after 1 and I’m starting to feel the pressure build. Going to see how much longer I can hold for but as always I’m open to suggestions for naughty places to release myself from you guys! 

Haven’t had a carpet pee in my house or similar for a while (I tend to do this at work) so maybe somewhere like that? Going to have a think while I hold some more! 

Getting more desperate now but I won’t go until my bladder is aching, thats when I know I’m about to burst. 

Still thinking of somewhere to go but that makes holding all the more fun! 

I’m at home and not leaving the house today so definitely going to release it somewhere inside! 

• Hot 1