Live Action Thread

Just now, Rich7 said:

That sounds hot, hope you OK I read you like peeing in cinemas. Would love to sit next to you and both pee there when we had to, maybe holding hands and squeezing to let each other know when peeing

I do it’s my favourite place to go, I never wear panties and put my feet up on the seat infront as I love the thought of people coming in and seeing my pussy in full view! 

I’d prefer to help you go, I love holding a mans cock while he pees. I would aim it over the seats infront and watch the arc glisten in the light of the film. 

As for when I release my piss I’d more than welcome your hand in my stream as I let go right out in front of me! 

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
15 minutes ago, Illpeeforyou said:

Getting more desperate now but I won’t go until my bladder is aching, thats when I know I’m about to burst. 

Still thinking of somewhere to go but that makes holding all the more fun! 

I’m at home and not leaving the house today so definitely going to release it somewhere inside! 

Got up to make one last cup of coffee before I have my naughty pee but as I was standing in the kitchen waiting for the kettle to boil I felt the unmistakable feeling of my lips parting and the hot first few drips of piss running down my legs and dripping onto the floor below. Thinking quickly I grabbed my coffee cup postitined it under my dripping pussy and released a short spurt of hot piss into the cup. I quickly regained control poured my coffee and came back through to the lounge and sat down. 

Will have to relieve myself soon as that was a close call! Finishing this coffee then will update on The details of the place I decide to destroy with my hot piss! 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
Just now, fannywatcher said:

call me a cynic but i dont think these live action threads work without documentary evidence like photos etc...

I think they work fine. Actually a lot of times a very descriptive work of words can be better than a photo. Also please don't just go onto threads and say they suck. If you don't like it there's nothing stopping you from just not using the live action thread. 

• Agree 1
47 minutes ago, Illpeeforyou said:

Okay so finally gave in and had to relieve myself. I just couldn’t hold any longer by bladder was aching and had already had to have an emergency spurt in my coffee cup to stop myself full on wetting. 

Since im at home all day today and not leaving, I decided to have a naughty piss inside the house. Normally I dont indulge in this (even tho it brings me most pleasure) because I don’t like the clean up after! 

So in my lounge I have 2 leather couches, I thought about using them to release this long held morning piss but decided against it as I love to see my piss soak into fabric and on the leather it would just pool on the surface. So I stripped off (completely naked always feels naughtier) and kneeled on the arm of the couch. I reached through the front of my legs and gently started rubbing my clit. Rubbing harder and harder until my bulging clit sent me into orgasm. As I came I released my hot piss backwards into the thick carpet below. Occasionally putting my fingers through my stream and tasting the droplets of my piss. Looking through my legs I could see I was pissing faster and harder than my carpet could soak it up. My piss was forming frothy pools on top or the fabric! Eventually my stream tapered down and I watched as the carpet absorbed the piss. The sweet relief of this long held piss dissapearing into the thick carpet brough me immense pleasure! 

Now to start drinking more and holding for the next naughty pee! 

That was amazing thank you for sharing!