Live Action Thread

2 hours ago, JustRich said:

I love this thread idea. 

Ive been filling up for the past 2 hours. I'm not quite desperate yet. I'm about 5/10. 

I had to go so bad when I woke up this morning. I was about 8/10, until I stood up. All of a sudden it was a 12/10! I started making my way to the bathroom, holding myself but that didn't work. Pee started bursting out and got me all wet. I finally made it to the toilet and had a long full stream of pee. It felt absolutely amazing!

Are you still holding?

1 hour ago, steamlover6 said:

Riley, just joined and very happy to find you here. I'll pile the drinks in now, only about 3 at the moment. Where are you on the scale?

Ooh nice! I'm at about a 5-6 what about you?

So sorry I got called away to deal with something else. While I was doing that I got to the point I was doing small spurts in my pants and just couldn't get back here to share it with you. I was on the point of totally wetting so had to rush to the toilet to save the situation.

I guess you have reached your limit of hold by now, but its a real turn on to hear from you how you are managing, or not. I love to imagin the pressure down there in your pantie.  x

35 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

So sorry I got called away to deal with something else. While I was doing that I got to the point I was doing small spurts in my pants and just couldn't get back here to share it with you. I was on the point of totally wetting so had to rush to the toilet to save the situation.

I guess you have reached your limit of hold by now, but its a real turn on to hear from you how you are managing, or not. I love to imagin the pressure down there in your pantie.  x

I used the toilet xD I actually kind of have to go again though if your still here

Update:

I did not pee on my bathmat last night, but I dreamed that I did lol. While my husband was cooking dinner I decided to have a regular pee on it this afternoon. I took my pj pants and undies off, squatted down, and had to coax the pee out just like last time. But it came, and I peed so much more! It wasn't a full bladder but it satisfied me none the less. I was so proud of myself, but I didn't like the splashing on my feet too much. After I had wiped and flushed the toilet paper I smiled down at my puddle, I wish I would have taken a picture. I felt like a happy child who had just peed in the potty for the first time. But I had to hide the evidence, because hubs wouldn't understand (and even though he didn't know it, he stepped in my puddle from last night hehe). I rolled the mat up and stuck it in the washing machine. The rubber mat was warm on the bottom still as I stuck it in, now I'm wondering when I'll get a chance to pee on it again.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Had a nice long piss off the back deck. Few mosquitos  and moths out, nothing bit though. Got semi hard and h ad a few strokes but saving it for later.

18 minutes ago, JustRich said:

I've been holding for hours now. I just got home from a 2 hour drive home. I had to go before I left, but I wanted to hold it. Now I really really have to go, 9/10

Oh wow sorry for the late reply! Are you still holding?

I'm starting to kinda really have to go too

Edited by Riley

I just had a very satisfying pee on the drive outside my front door.  i had been getting fuller for a while so I used the excuse of need to get something from the car.  I was partially hidden from the road b the car, but still could have been caught.  I started peeing a little and built up to a jet onto the block paving.  It ran down the drive, leaving a good sized puddle.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have to pee that much right now but I'm not going to pee for 3 hours and 35 minutes from now. Considering m small bladder we will see what happens xD 

If anyone wants to give me challenges or change my challenge let me know xD

• Hot 1
23 minutes ago, Riley said:

I'm starting to have to go a bit but I think I can make it. Do you have any additional challenges or anything you would like to add?

I can’t think of anything. If I read correctly you’ve  already had quite a pee evening. Where do you plan to let it flow? Toilet, bathtub, shorts...?

1 hour ago, Mark Jones said:

I can’t think of anything. If I read correctly you’ve  already had quite a pee evening. Where do you plan to let it flow? Toilet, bathtub, shorts...?

Toilet xD ive had quite the evening xD 

I'm starting to have to really need to go but I think I'll easily make it the last 30 minutes xD

4 minutes ago, Riley said:

Toilet xD ive had quite the evening xD 

I'm starting to have to really need to go but I think I'll easily make it the last 30 minutes xD

I have to go now, but I’ll wait with you if you’d like. I’m not really a holder, but 1/2 hour I think I can do. I pee in my usual nighttime pee spot, an empty cat litter container. I fill it up during the week and empty it on Fridays. I came close to the top last week. 

17 minutes ago, Mark Jones said:

I have to go now, but I’ll wait with you if you’d like. I’m not really a holder, but 1/2 hour I think I can do. I pee in my usual nighttime pee spot, an empty cat litter container. I fill it up during the week and empty it on Fridays. I came close to the top last week. 

Sorry for the late reply. I don't want to make you do anything you don't want me to but that would be fun!

2 minutes ago, Riley said:

Sorry for the late reply. I don't want to make you do anything you don't want me to but that would be fun!

Oh I definitely want to do it. I’m doing fine. You let me know when you’re ready and then I’ll pee as well.