Live Action Thread

Just now, Riley said:

How large is your bladder! Wait also isn't 3/4 7.5/10 xD

@Riley I meant I’m at a 3 or 4 out of ten! I like to make myself suffer as you see in my post above, I live the release of a naughty pee so the longer I hold it the bigger mess I can make therefore the more enjoyable I find it! 

1 minute ago, Illpeeforyou said:

Yeah I don’t think you are going to win but on the plus side you’ll get that relief before I do 😊

True! Sorry I wasn't a better competitor 😂😂 maybe next time 

6 minutes ago, Illpeeforyou said:

That’s ok I’ll keep you updated on where I decide to go next! 

Ok! I'm at like a 9/10. I'm going to try and see how long I can last in the shower xD give me luck!

2 hours ago, Illpeeforyou said:

Got up to make one last cup of coffee before I have my naughty pee but as I was standing in the kitchen waiting for the kettle to boil I felt the unmistakable feeling of my lips parting and the hot first few drips of piss running down my legs and dripping onto the floor below. Thinking quickly I grabbed my coffee cup postitined it under my dripping pussy and released a short spurt of hot piss into the cup. I quickly regained control poured my coffee and came back through to the lounge and sat down. 

Will have to relieve myself soon as that was a close call! Finishing this coffee then will update on The details of the place I decide to destroy with my hot piss! 

So good to read, have been holding for 2 1/2 hours and getting nicely full. Went out and decided to hold on and keep holding till cab's

2 minutes ago, Rich7 said:

So good to read, have been holding for 2 1/2 hours and getting nicely full. Went out and decided to hold on and keep holding till cab's

I finally relieved myself and posted the details above 😊 been holding again and now thinking of the next place I can go, getting full myself think I’m a 7 now! 

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, Illpeeforyou said:

Okay so finally gave in and had to relieve myself. I just couldn’t hold any longer by bladder was aching and had already had to have an emergency spurt in my coffee cup to stop myself full on wetting. 

Since im at home all day today and not leaving, I decided to have a naughty piss inside the house. Normally I dont indulge in this (even tho it brings me most pleasure) because I don’t like the clean up after! 

So in my lounge I have 2 leather couches, I thought about using them to release this long held morning piss but decided against it as I love to see my piss soak into fabric and on the leather it would just pool on the surface. So I stripped off (completely naked always feels naughtier) and kneeled on the arm of the couch. I reached through the front of my legs and gently started rubbing my clit. Rubbing harder and harder until my bulging clit sent me into orgasm. As I came I released my hot piss backwards into the thick carpet below. Occasionally putting my fingers through my stream and tasting the droplets of my piss. Looking through my legs I could see I was pissing faster and harder than my carpet could soak it up. My piss was forming frothy pools on top of the fabric! Eventually my stream tapered down and I watched as the carpet absorbed the piss. The sweet relief of this long held piss dissapearing into the thick carpet brought me immense pleasure! 

Now to start drinking more and holding for the next naughty pee! 

So good I am really happy to read your fantastic experiences

30 minutes ago, Rich7 said:

How are you doing?

Starting to struggle now, Still trying to think of a good place to go! As I said I never really indulge in naughty peeing inside the house so I’m making the most of it today...not sure whether to sit at the top of the stairs and piss down them or climb up on my dining room table and piss on the top of the table 🤔

• Hot 1