Live Action Thread

15 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Hot!! 😜

But your still holding??

Was a bit of a strange but fun one! I went to the bathroom. Stood in front of the toilet. I then inspected the huge wet patch from the last couple of hours. I pulled my joggers off, slipped my pissy penis from my boxers and peed like normal. That felt super naugty!

I then tucked it back into my damp boxers. Grabbed some fresh jogging bottoms and a towel and got dressed. I'm now sat relaxed, comfortable and still nicely damp. They'll dry eventually.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Finished the water, do need to hold until 1249 UK time.. already at a good 7.. this should be fun!! 😉😂

Good luck!   Were you empty before you started drinking the 2L and over what period did you drink the 2L?   Sounds like the time from the start of drinking might be significantly more than the 2 hours from when you finished drinking if you are already at a 7.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Alfresco said:

Good luck!   Were you empty before you started drinking the 2L and over what period did you drink the 2L?   Sounds like the time from the start of drinking might be significantly more than the 2 hours from when you finished drinking if you are already at a 7.

Yes I had a pee at 0900, so drank the water in just under 2 hours

So some of that liquid is being held for four hours.   That's a lot of liquid for a lot of time.   

I last went for a pee about 8am.   Since then I have drunk a 300ml glass of juice about 8:30am, a 500ml mug of tea about 9am, about 200ml of water about 10:45am and I have another 500ml mug of tea sat next to me cooling down.   I am not setting out to hold the volume that you are talking about, but I am thinking to drink the tea, then have another pint of water, then go out for a bike ride maybe about 12:00 and see what happens.  I currently could definitely pee now, but I'll hold it until at least 12:00 - maybe longer.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1