Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, Alfresco said:

So some of that liquid is being held for four hours.   That's a lot of liquid for a lot of time.   

I last went for a pee about 8am.   Since then I have drunk a 300ml glass of juice about 8:30am, a 500ml mug of tea about 9am, about 200ml of water about 10:45am and I have another 500ml mug of tea sat next to me cooling down.   I am not setting out to hold the volume that you are talking about, but I am thinking to drink the tea, then have another pint of water, then go out for a bike ride maybe about 12:00 and see what happens.  I currently could definitely pee now, but I'll hold it until at least 12:00 - maybe longer.

Sounds good! I'm absolutely bursting now.. but 90 minutes longer to hold!

4 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Sounds good! I'm absolutely bursting now.. but 90 minutes longer to hold!

If I were in your position, there is no way I could hold 90 minutes.   Especially as the rest of that 2 litres is still working its way through.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Alfresco said:

If I were in your position, there is no way I could hold 90 minutes.   Especially as the rest of that 2 litres is still working its way through.

Yeah.. I have done it before but it's not easy lol. Fortunately I can take a break at 12 (working at home) and lay down which should help.. toying with undoing my shorts? 😂

1 minute ago, Bladderlad said:

Yeah.. I have done it before but it's not easy lol. Fortunately I can take a break at 12 (working at home) and lay down which should help.. toying with undoing my shorts? 😂

Undoing them?   Definitely.  Or even take them off.  I know that when I'm driving and getting desperate I definitely find it easier if I undo my shorts/trousers to take the pressure off.  

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I can't see that 1420mls was a fail!   Yes it was a fail over your target holding time, but there are limits to what your body can do.    I made it until about 12:15 when I went out on my bike.  I was already starting to leak a bit when I got on my bike, but I stemmed the flow and rode towards a nearby lake, stopping to pee in an alleyway between houses.

• Hot 1
9 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I can't see that 1420mls was a fail!   Yes it was a fail over your target holding time, but there are limits to what your body can do.    I made it until about 12:15 when I went out on my bike.  I was already starting to leak a bit when I got on my bike, but I stemmed the flow and rode towards a nearby lake, stopping to pee in an alleyway between houses.

Haha thanks. I didn't feel I could hold a minute longer.. but I wonder if I could have done had I been somewhere without access to the toilet?

Having a nervous day. Decided to hold to keep my mind off of it and to enforce it I am diamond painting lol. 

If you don't know diamond painting can be messy. You essentially take small pieces of plastic and lay them onto a pre glued piece of canvas. Kinda like painting by number. I've spilled these little things, had them knocked over by my cats, and they are a huge pain in the ass to clean up. Because of this i prefer to finish a tray of diamonds before getting up. 

So I have a massive tray, a big thing of water, and a half full bladder. Going to be holding for as long as I can. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Having a nervous day. Decided to hold to keep my mind off of it and to enforce it I am diamond painting lol. 

If you don't know diamond painting can be messy. You essentially take small pieces of plastic and lay them onto a pre glued piece of canvas. Kinda like painting by number. I've spilled these little things, had them knocked over by my cats, and they are a huge pain in the ass to clean up. Because of this i prefer to finish a tray of diamonds before getting up. 

So I have a massive tray, a big thing of water, and a half full bladder. Going to be holding for as long as I can. 

4hrs in, still holding?

29 minutes ago, ChrisS said:

@BacardiDid you end up releasing while sitting on the floor?

Nope. I tried to sit on the sink but there was too much stuff to move and not enough time lol. I would have peed in my pants. Ended up peeing in the toilet. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Transman here. I am over at my friends place that are also kinky, 2 beers in and 36 ounces of water and i had to change my boxers because i wanted to let out spurts of piss sitting in the chair and it accidentally flowed down into my right shoe oops. Those are my work shoes anyway so eh. I also went into the spare bedroom and pulled back the fitted sheet to piss some on the bare mattress. It felt good and my stream was kinda yellow from the iced coffee earlier. Im continuing to drink water until i have to piss again.

Absolutely loving this weather. I've had two full evenings after work to enjoy mini rewetathons!

Tonights events so far. Once I was home about 14:30 I had a quick cold shower, threw on a pair of polyester boxer briefs and a pair of sports shorts and head out into the garden. So far my rough timeline of pee fun has been.

14:45 - Little spurt in my boxer briefs while lounging.
15:25 - Same as above.
16:00 - Went inside and sat on the toilet to pee fully through them.
17:30 - Same again.

I'll continue as long as I feel like it tonight while the weather is nice.

• Like 1