Jump to content

Sophie - Ask Me Anything


Recommended Posts

On 5/6/2023 at 8:25 PM, Goatscabinfragrance said:

Hello Sophie,

I’m new here, so apologies if I ask things you have already covered elsewhere.

Have you ever regretted a naughty pee due to shameful consequences?

Have you experienced pee-related dreams/nightmares?

Off-pee-topic: were you raised in a religious family? Do you currently have any sort of faith?

Welcome!

I have never regretted a naughty pee, because I don't really do them that much. Anything "naughty" is always consensual and cleaned up by me, or my husband. Or both.

I've experienced pee-related dreams. I have a recurring one! Imagine your normal ladies toilets, let's say... 10 stalls all in a row. I go in, sit down etc. All normal.... except.... there are no dividing walls! There are doors but they just lead to one big cubicle full of toilets, and there is always other women there on the toilets watching me!

I wasn't raised in a religious family and I have no sort of faith of any kind. I did go to a Church of England school for 6 years. Had to say a prayer every day, we sang hymns weekly, went to the local church a couple of times a year. But I have never been religious. My school was chosen because it was the nicest of the bunch, rather than because of the religious connection.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
40 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I have a Lovenese Lush! I've used it a few times in public, usually while at a restaurant with my husband in control but I haven't dared orgasm in public yet. I wait until we get back home or to the hotel before giving him permission to push me over the edge.

lovense-lush-3-hero-image.jpg

 

Gentle orgasm in public is so nice. No screams but all vibrations  as if your lover melancholically kissing your sensetive ear triggering instant orgasm...

Try it!!! It will be unforgettable...joy

The silence of the place suddenly putting food away and breatthtakingly watching the strange love show will be unforgettable forever... Just choose smaller place where public is kinder to old normality... No applauds usually

:)

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2023 at 12:38 AM, Sophie said:

I have a Lovenese Lush! I've used it a few times in public, usually while at a restaurant with my husband in control but I haven't dared orgasm in public yet. I wait until we get back home or to the hotel before giving him permission to push me over the edge.

lovense-lush-3-hero-image.jpg

 

very sexy!!  how distracted has he got you though?  how close to orgasm have you been and has he done it so much that you have got so "involved" that it's starting to get noticable?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post

Hey Sophie. Can I ask if you have wet your panties purposely for yourself or for your husband? Would love to hear about such an experience if you have.

A big part of my kink is hearing the sound of a lady peeing. I like listening to pee audio recordings. Do you listen to others peeing and do you enjoy the sound? Does your husband enjoy listening to you peeing or is it a visual thing for him?

Sorry that was more than 2 questions lol.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
On 5/24/2023 at 9:37 AM, Banzai said:

Hi. What's the most special place you've peed in?

The most special place I have peed in would have to be at some woods near where I live. I often go for walks with my husband there, just the two of us and it has a lot of meaning to us. It's a really special place full of happy memories. I have peed there many, many times. A lot of the time it is just a mundane, regular wee where i needed to go so I squatted next to him, other times I have held him while he was peeing or he has watched me very closely.

  • Like 2
Link to post
On 6/11/2023 at 10:26 PM, moiamigo said:

very sexy!!  how distracted has he got you though?  how close to orgasm have you been and has he done it so much that you have got so "involved" that it's starting to get noticable?

He has got me very distracted before. Not to the point where I lose awareness of my surroundings, but he could tell me something and I either wouldn't notice, or I would forget it within a minute. I have been close enough to orgasm where I have had to nudge him under the table with my foot to ask him to stop because I was worried about going over the edge and being caught. It probably has been noticeable if you're looking for it but I can be pretty good at hiding it when out in public. I haven't had a "When Harry met Sally" moment.

  • Love 2
Link to post
On 6/15/2023 at 11:13 PM, Schmitty20 said:

Sophia do you pee in the pool or at the beach? Were you ever at the beach and peed in your swimsuit without going into the water?

SophiE. It's Sophie. Not Sophia, Sophie.

To be honest, I don't pee in the pool that often anymore. I used to when I was younger but now I usually pee in the shower at the pool. At the beach? Pretty much any time I am in the water. There has been times where I have peed in my swimsuit without going into the water but only after it was already wet from a swim. I would be too scared of peeing in a completely dry swimsuit and being incriminated by the sand sticking to it.

Link to post
On 6/16/2023 at 12:19 AM, MRJH22 said:

Hey Sophie. Can I ask if you have wet your panties purposely for yourself or for your husband? Would love to hear about such an experience if you have.

A big part of my kink is hearing the sound of a lady peeing. I like listening to pee audio recordings. Do you listen to others peeing and do you enjoy the sound? Does your husband enjoy listening to you peeing or is it a visual thing for him?

Sorry that was more than 2 questions lol.

Many, many, many times. I have posted a lot of accounts of it here on the forum. You can find them via my profile 🙂

I enjoy listening to others peeing very much, there's something really enjoyable about sitting next to a woman relieving herself in the next cubicle, especially if you are peeing too. I really enjoy being heard and even though my neighbour probably doesn't even think about hearing me, I get a thrill from it. My husband enjoys listening to me too but mostly to gauge how desperate I was .

Link to post
41 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Many, many, many times. I have posted a lot of accounts of it here on the forum. You can find them via my profile 🙂

I enjoy listening to others peeing very much, there's something really enjoyable about sitting next to a woman relieving herself in the next cubicle, especially if you are peeing too. I really enjoy being heard and even though my neighbour probably doesn't even think about hearing me, I get a thrill from it. My husband enjoys listening to me too but mostly to gauge how desperate I was .

Thanks for the reply. I shall take a look back through your profile. Great you enjoy being listened to and listening. Ladies can make so many different sounds while peeing. If you ever make any pee audio I would love to hear it.

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
On 6/18/2023 at 1:06 PM, Sophie said:

He has got me very distracted before. Not to the point where I lose awareness of my surroundings, but he could tell me something and I either wouldn't notice, or I would forget it within a minute. I have been close enough to orgasm where I have had to nudge him under the table with my foot to ask him to stop because I was worried about going over the edge and being caught. It probably has been noticeable if you're looking for it but I can be pretty good at hiding it when out in public. I haven't had a "When Harry met Sally" moment.

you don't think it would be over quickly then?  does the edging and build up normally lead to a longer/stronger orgasm than usual?

Also, from a practical note.... aren't you worried that it might fall out?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2023 at 10:55 PM, moiamigo said:

you don't think it would be over quickly then?  does the edging and build up normally lead to a longer/stronger orgasm than usual?

Also, from a practical note.... aren't you worried that it might fall out?

I don't think it would be over quickly. I don't think it would be a huge scene like out of When Harry Met Sally but I definitely think it would last longer than usual and it would be stronger. I'm pretty good at holding back and being quiet when I need to but my biggest worry would be an errant gasp or moan slipping out and getting everyones attention.

I'm not worried at all about the toy falling out, it sits in there pretty nicely to be honest, I could walk around with no underwear on and not worry at all.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...