Post about your pee!

On 11/27/2022 at 10:25 AM, Chrissy89 said:

Getting my first experience out felt great, although by comparison, despite still feeling slightly rough (and grateful for my boyfriend who’s making me breakfast in bed) it was nothing.

I met up with my bestie yesterday, who’s been in my life for over 20 years. We went through school together and have helped each other through lots.  We decided after some shopping to go out for some food and make the most of our other halves watching the kids.  There was a lot of great chat and drinking. 

We both went to the toilet at multiple times during the evening however this next time was different. 

At the end of the night, half drunk, I called our taxi to come and get us and as we were waiting to be picked up we decided to go for a pee before the journey home. 

We walked into the ladies and it was full. My friend spotted an empty cubicle and took me by the arm. In all our years of being friends we had never been in the same cubicle together, surely this wasn’t going to happen….

I quickly closed the door behind us unsure of what to do. My friend had already slid her dress up and was starting to sit. My heart was pounding.  As she sat on the toilet and started to pee, my eyes began to note some differences. There was my bestie sitting on the toilet, hissing away quietly, knees and thighs slightly apart with a scrunch of toilet roll in her hands that were gently clasped together on top of her thighs. As she finished she quickly stood up and gave herself a few dabs and threw the used paper into the bowl. 

It was my turn next. I’d never done this before. My heart was going faster than ever, I was starting to sweat.  We swapped position and I faced her and smiled.  I lifted up my dress, pulled my pants and leggings down to the middle of my thighs and sat down.  As I sat, I looked at my own legs and saw that my thighs were together- had I always sat this way or was I acutely aware of the differences in positions so wanted to be different? One of the millions of thoughts in my head at this minute. Pee started to come. It splashed into the water beneath me. I had a quick decision to make: Do I alter myself to make it quiet or do I keep going?  I kept it going. My pee felt like an eternity compared to hers.  As mid stream approached I could hear that it was changing. Again, I opted to keep it loud. 

She looked down at me, I just smiled through my heavy breathing. 

As the stream slowed down and the last was coming out I reached round for the toilet paper.  I took a small piece, parted my legs a little, leaned forward and wiped front to back in one smooth go. 

As I stood up I quickly pulled up my pants and leggings. 

I turned around, smiling uncontrollably as I flushed the toilet and felt a feeling of excitement that was new to me.  She opened up the door and we went to wash our hands, myself in follow trying to compose myself. In my pocket I felt the rhythmic vibrations of my phone going off, a realisation setting in knowing that in a few moments this would be over and that our taxi home was just outside. 

As we shared the journey home, we continued our conversations like nothing had happened. 

Best. Night. Ever.  !!! 

I only read this post now, it took me a while to find it... I can only comment that it's just so well written that any reader is bound to be overwhelmed,,, Chrissy, after that experience, now the sky cannot limit you, sooner than you forecast, you'll find yourself pissing in another dimension... on anothe planet of another galaxy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday i had my first (non accidental) pee on the ladies toilet!

The public toilet where i usually go during my work hours sometimes is closed for cleaning, never when i need to use it, but yesterday was the day, i needed to go and it was closed, i looked around and saw it was pretty much deserted, so i entered the ladies bathroom, since we have only a few minutes to do what we need and get back to work.

Lucky me the bathroom was empty, i even did a high squat as i go 😂😂😂, for the laughs and to not spill too much around since i am tall. Finished my pee, made sure no one was inside before leaving the stall and got back to work, i even filmed the thing, i will post later!

Edited by AWN_84
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Lalayla557 said:

I just peed on the floor in a public toilet for the first time!! Felt ver naughty knowing I’d left a mess to be seen by whoever cam in next!

5F0A16CC-1740-42EA-9FEA-100FD63188C8.gif

Let's just say I'm glad I'm working from home this eve😂🥵

• Love 1

I've had a few conversations lately that included questions about how much I peed and whether I'd ever measured the volume.  Until today, the answer was no, but I was feeling a little frisky and thought I'd have a go.

I'd been holding for a while, at least a couple of hours past the initial urges, but wasn't massively desperate as yet.  I was at my desk (and actually logged into PF at the time) and had just finished a glass of water.  The water had been in a pint glass and I thought that was as good a measure as any.

I put the glass on the edge of the desk, stood up, unzipped, and put my penis into the glass.  Then I just let it go.  It started slowly but soon there was a strong flow and it sounded like I'd open a tap into the glass.  I was a bit worried that the glass wouldn't be big enough, but the flow seemed to slow and stop as if my body knew how big the container was.  I had filled the glass right to the top, so a full pint or more, about 570 ml.  Not bad since I wasn't absolutely screaming for the loo.  I got rid of the evidence and got back to browsing.  About 5 minutes later, I realised I needed to pee again.  Clearly, it was a subconscious effort to not overflow the glass the first time and I wasn't done yet.  I put the glass back in place and repeated the process ... and filled the glass a second time, though not quite as full and I was definitely empty now.

Since I was on the site already, I thought I'd post this note.  So, apparently, when I'm moderately desperate and need to pee, I can pee about a litre.  In case anyone is even remotely interested.  😎

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

I've had a few conversations lately that included questions about how much I peed and whether I'd ever measured the volume.  Until today, the answer was no, but I was feeling a little frisky and thought I'd have a go.

I'd been holding for a while, at least a couple of hours past the initial urges, but wasn't massively desperate as yet.  I was at my desk (and actually logged into PF at the time) and had just finished a glass of water.  The water had been in a pint glass and I thought that was as good a measure as any.

I put the glass on the edge of the desk, stood up, unzipped, and put my penis into the glass.  Then I just let it go.  It started slowly but soon there was a strong flow and it sounded like I'd open a tap into the glass.  I was a bit worried that the glass wouldn't be big enough, but the flow seemed to slow and stop as if my body knew how big the container was.  I had filled the glass right to the top, so a full pint or more, about 570 ml.  Not bad since I wasn't absolutely screaming for the loo.  I got rid of the evidence and got back to browsing.  About 5 minutes later, I realised I needed to pee again.  Clearly, it was a subconscious effort to not overflow the glass the first time and I wasn't done yet.  I put the glass back in place and repeated the process ... and filled the glass a second time, though not quite as full and I was definitely empty now.

Since I was on the site already, I thought I'd post this note.  So, apparently, when I'm moderately desperate and need to pee, I can pee about a litre.  In case anyone is even remotely interested.  😎

Amazing! So many things about this post are wonderful ... thanks for taking the time to measure, and then tell us about it! Hope you had fun 🙂

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Yesterday I drank a couple beers and went to the sauna. I enjoyed the heat of the sauna for a long time, and I didn't want to go to the toilet yet. I spontaneously peed a big arc with a lot of pressure against to the glass door of the sauna. After that there was a huge puddle on the floor! 

Don't worry about the mess. I did it in my own sauna and cleaned it up right away. 😊

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Kupar said:

Ooh. Very jealous!

Sauna has been a part of Finnish culture for hundreds of years. Almost everyone here has their own sauna. It can be found even in the smallest apartments. There are 5.5 million citizens and 3.2 million saunas. 0,58 saunas per citizen. 😅

1 hour ago, Lady Di said:

Hi!  I held my pee in so long yesterday; that when I was ready to finally go; I was squirming so bad to try to hold it in till I got to the toilet.  As soon as I got up off the couch and walked into the bedroom; I was so close to the toilet; but too late.  My pee started to trickle out into my panties and down my leg; and made a wet spot on my rug.    It felt so good trickling out.  I really love to hold my pee in till I'm really desperate and about to lose.  

Does anyone else like to do the same thing.  Let me know.

Yes.  I do that too, but try at avoid wetting at all costs, even if it means spraying everything on the way to the toilet or nearest place to contain my pee.

8 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

So the mats in the house needed washed, and I was in far too good of a mood to pass up a carpet pee. Husband made me angry this morning so I held my pee all morning, took a shower when I was just about full (have you ever tried holding your pee in the shower when you're so used to peeing there? It's torture). Then when I finished I squatted and took a long pee on the bath mat. It kinda went everywhere, and pooled off the side of the mat so I had to use my towel to mop it all up. But never the less everything went into the wash where the evidence of my fun was erased!

Sounds utterly wonderful @Bacardi! I know you enjoyed yourself. Thanks for sharing it with us ❤️

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

So the mats in the house needed washed, and I was in far too good of a mood to pass up a carpet pee. Husband made me angry this morning so I held my pee all morning, took a shower when I was just about full (have you ever tried holding your pee in the shower when you're so used to peeing there? It's torture). Then when I finished I squatted and took a long pee on the bath mat. It kinda went everywhere, and pooled off the side of the mat so I had to use my towel to mop it all up. But never the less everything went into the wash where the evidence of my fun was erased!

Oh my, that's one of my all time dreams to get to do myself!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Ooooh sounds amazing! ❤️

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Ohh a bath mat pee ! Why have I never thought of this 😂 definitely adding this to the things to pee on list