Post about your pee!

On 4/17/2017 at 3:02 PM, F.W said:

So,this morning was out early for a nice walk just a few miles N of Leeds.Very secluded countryside.Needs a wee,so under my coat,without holding it,i just let it dangle and standing still,just wee on the roadside.As i was doing it a car with 2 women in drove past,i think they didnt even realise,which is good as im not doing it to flash at people.BUT realised id weed on my coat just a bit,by not aiming,also a little on my boots.When i went again,before driving home,i found a better spot and opened my coat and held it this time.Much better!

Then a bit later on i was reading my paper,i had a wee sitting down,female style!I like this page.

I know thst area. Any good public pee place recomendations?

Edited by qrick
  • Like 1

At this moment I'm camping on a festival in Germany, and as I just came back to my tent and didn't want to go out again I pissed through the ventilation opening at the side of the inner tent. Which means I pissed lying on my airbed with the peestream ending up in between the inner and outer tent. 

Fun detail is that my (female) neighbors were just waking up as I heard them moving and talking, and their tent is less than a meter away. 🤭

I didn't manage to make a picture while pissing, but I will upload a picture of how it looked later. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Definitely a lovely experience @Sophie and as ever from you - beautifully described.

And I agree it seems pointless putting clothes on to take them again off seconds later.  I also think it doesn't make any sense to use the toilet if you are going in the shower anyway.   Far easier and more enjoyable to just let it happen whilst showering and savour the experience.   My wife isn't into pee, but she still bypasses the toilet if she is going into the shower, just seeing it as a convenient and sensible thing to do, but I get more enjoyment out of seeing it emerge from her and colour the water in the tray than she gets out of doing it.

• Hot 1
43 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Today was just the normal morning - Wake up, pee, coffee, browse Peefans for half an hour, shower, shave, brush teeth, get dressed and then put some laundry on before leaving for work.

Sorry, I got some of that in the wrong order.   Let me see...

• Woke up, needing to pee (obviously, doesn't everyone).
  • Made a coffee and drank a glass of juice whilst waiting for it.
  • Browsed Peefans doing some admin stuff, feeling the pressure growing.
  • When I couldn't sit still any more, loaded up 'most' of the washing into the machine.
  • Got dressed - boxer shorts and a tight button fly pair of grey jeans (actually my favourite pair)
  • Walked into the bathroom - glanced at the toilet and then picked up my toothbrush, despite having to clench my pee muscles.
  • Brushed teeth.  The toothbrush has a 2 minute timer with indications every 30 sec.  First phase was ok, some serious clenching and squirming going on.  At the end of the first phase a tiny dribble just enough to feel damp.  During the second 30 second period it was getting harder to hold, several more dribbles.  By the last phase I was spurting maybe two or three times.  I'm not sure my jeans were showing, but I could feel dribbles down my legs.  Finishing off I stepped into the shower just in case.  Somehow I managed to keep holding whilst I ran the cold tap and rinsed my mouth.
  • Finally I could release.  Standing in the previously dry walk in shower I relaxed.   A steady trickle warmed my boxer shorts which had felt damp and cooled previously.   A warm caress over my balls and backside, down my legs and warming my bare feet.  A definitely yellow (first pee) pool formed around my feet, draining away gradually.
  • I stepped away from the shower head whilst the water warmed up, unbuttoning and peeling off my jeans and boxers.  Then showered.  I may have dwelt on massaging shower gel and rinsing certain parts...
  • Now the washing machine is on and I guess I'd better head to work...

Sounds like a really, really good start to the day 🙂 Thanks for telling us about it!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 12/15/2023 at 9:25 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Today was just the normal morning - Wake up, pee, coffee, browse Peefans for half an hour, shower, shave, brush teeth, get dressed and then put some laundry on before leaving for work.

Sorry, I got some of that in the wrong order.   Let me see...

• Woke up, needing to pee (obviously, doesn't everyone).
  • Made a coffee and drank a glass of juice whilst waiting for it.
  • Browsed Peefans doing some admin stuff, feeling the pressure growing.
  • When I couldn't sit still any more, loaded up 'most' of the washing into the machine.
  • Got dressed - boxer shorts and a tight button fly pair of grey jeans (actually my favourite pair)
  • Walked into the bathroom - glanced at the toilet and then picked up my toothbrush, despite having to clench my pee muscles.
  • Brushed teeth.  The toothbrush has a 2 minute timer with indications every 30 sec.  First phase was ok, some serious clenching and squirming going on.  At the end of the first phase a tiny dribble just enough to feel damp.  During the second 30 second period it was getting harder to hold, several more dribbles.  By the last phase I was spurting maybe two or three times.  I'm not sure my jeans were showing, but I could feel dribbles down my legs.  Finishing off I stepped into the shower just in case.  Somehow I managed to keep holding whilst I ran the cold tap and rinsed my mouth.
  • Finally I could release.  Standing in the previously dry walk in shower I relaxed.   A steady trickle warmed my boxer shorts which had felt damp and cooled previously.   A warm caress over my balls and backside, down my legs and warming my bare feet.  A definitely yellow (first pee) pool formed around my feet, draining away gradually.
  • I stepped away from the shower head whilst the water warmed up, unbuttoning and peeling off my jeans and boxers.  Then showered.  I may have dwelt on massaging shower gel and rinsing certain parts...
  • Now the washing machine is on and I guess I'd better head to work...

I admire anyone who can wake up needing to pee (as most of us do) and then get on with a multitude of other tasks before taking care of business.  Usually it's the need to pee that wakes me and whilst I can occasionally hold for a few minutes at that stage, generally speaking I have to get up and wee in fairly short order if wet pyjamas are to be avoided. 

• Hug 1
8 minutes ago, Adyguy6970 said:

I admire anyone who can wake up needing to pee (as most of us do) and then get on with a multitude of other tasks before taking care of business.  Usually it's the need to pee that wakes me and whilst I can occasionally hold for a few minutes at that stage, generally speaking I have to get up and wee in fairly short order if wet pyjamas are to be avoided. 

Normally my first pee of the morning is very uninspiring - usually an urgent need, but I think the urgency being down to the concentrated urine triggering me rather than an overfull bladder.  The result is an urgent trickle for a few seconds.

On that occasion, I was able to hold on and get suitably full, and on a day when I had the house to myself from early too.   Just sometimes things work out perfectly.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
50 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Normally my first pee of the morning is very uninspiring - usually an urgent need, but I think the urgency being down to the concentrated urine triggering me rather than an overfull bladder.  The result is an urgent trickle for a few seconds.

On that occasion, I was able to hold on and get suitably full, and on a day when I had the house to myself from early too.   Just sometimes things work out perfectly.

Do you have to get up in the night? I do as a matter of course and I still have to pee pretty bad when I wake up. 

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Adyguy6970 said:

Do you have to get up in the night? I do as a matter of course and I still have to pee pretty bad when I wake up. 

I went through quite a long phase of my bladder waking me up at exactly the same time every night - at 3am.   You know when you get up and go and pee without actually opening your eyes, because you don't want to wake up...

That phase seems to have passed, I'll normally pee before I get in bed and manage through to morning at the moment.

I've been on a fitness kick recently and part of that has been doing a better job hydrating, which often leaves me getting up at night. While I have a difficult time getting to sleep, I fortunately don't have a difficult time *returning* to sleep, so it's not terribly disruptive. Also as part of the fitness thing I weigh myself pretty regularly (usually at night before I get in bed and in the morning after I get up and do my business). Last night I got up 2 times to pee, 3 including my morning pee, which ended up totalling about 3 pounds of weight loss from the night before.

• Like 2
On 4/16/2017 at 1:22 PM, Sophie said:

Just had a pee? Want to talk about it? Don't think it's worth a thread? Post about it here!

I'll start. I had a lovely wee about 20 minutes ago after holding it through the Formula One race and then my dinner. Nothing particularly exciting but it made a loud splash as it fell perfectly into the water below.

You ever get to a toilet to pee, yet nothing hardly comes out. This was me earlier last evening, I finally got to a clean stall and unbuttoned my jeans along with pulling my panties down and went ahead sat down letting out a spurt or two before pushing out the rest and eventually back to a slow stream that wouldn’t stop.

But, when I thought that was it.. more came out when I pulled back up my panties.. So, immediately I am taking a UTI tablet where it provides some relief until I can get to a doctor.

• Hug 4
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/12/2023 at 4:53 AM, Alfresco said:

...My wife isn't into pee, but she still bypasses the toilet if she is going into the shower, just seeing it as a convenient and sensible thing to do, but I get more enjoyment out of seeing it emerge from her and colour the water in the tray than she gets out of doing it.

@Alfresco Same! My wife does this almost every day, has done it as long as I've known her. To her it's just normal, part if the routine. 

She doesn't usually let me watch - to her shower time, especially when peeing is involved - is private time, and she doesn't like to be on display. But on the odd occasion when she does allow me to watch, that makes it all the more enjoyable.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I am currently trying to decrease my bladder capacity once again by the @Paulypeeps method. So I go pee every half an hour or so, just a few spurts every time into my sink or bathtub. Excited to see if I am again able to feel a need to pee earlier soon

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, morty98 said:

I am currently trying to decrease my bladder capacity once again by the @Paulypeeps method. So I go pee every half an hour or so, just a few spurts every time into my sink or bathtub. Excited to see if I am again able to feel a need to pee earlier soon

I don't know if it is the frequency, or that you must pee the instant you feel the tingle. I try to wet myself immediately I feel the tingle when I go out and that really increases the frequency and it only takes a tiny amount in my bladder to feel desperate and start leaking a bit towards the end of the day.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
33 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

I don't know if it is the frequency, or that you must pee the instant you feel the tingle.

That's about the same thing for me, because half an hour is the usual time before the tingle comes back, given the amount of water I am drinking

• Like 1