Post about your pee!

A few minutes ago, i was getting ready to go to work, so i entered the bathroom to take a shower, but in the middle of it i felt the urge to pee, so i naturally let it flow as i wash myself, nothing strange there, except for the fact that i had emptied my bladder 10min prior to take a shower. Strange thing! Perhaps my brain is already wired to pee on the shower, since i do it every time, but where did that pee came from? Curious.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, P155Y said:

Just as I was leaving work today I decided not to have a pee before my 45 minute drive home. I was looking around this site earlier and decided to try holding it in.

It started off well as I didn't really need to go. Although I knew I would 10 minutes down the road!

I was holding it in all the way along the motorway, but when I got off there were roadworks. The 6 or 7 minutes to get home took half an hour.

Needless I was bursting by the time I got home.

I was barely able to get my cock out in time, the feeling of releasing the hard fast flow felt amazing. Its amazing how long you can pee for when you've been holding it in too!

Sounds perfect! Glad you enjoyed it ... and thanks for telling us 🙂 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, P155Y said:

Just as I was leaving work today I decided not to have a pee before my 45 minute drive home. I was looking around this site earlier and decided to try holding it in.

It started off well as I didn't really need to go. Although I knew I would 10 minutes down the road!

I was holding it in all the way along the motorway, but when I got off there were roadworks. The 6 or 7 minutes to get home took half an hour.

Needless I was bursting by the time I got home.

I was barely able to get my cock out in time, the feeling of releasing the hard fast flow felt amazing. Its amazing how long you can pee for when you've been holding it in too!

It sounds as though you had a close call.  

• Like 1

So, i am wearing a waist tight pants today, and i need to let all lose, balls and everything to let the pee flow freely, since this pants don't have a flyer. A few minutes ago, i decided to whip out only the shaft to pee, wich constricts the flow a bit, when i tought i finished peeing and putting my thing back inside the pants a fair amount of leftover pee that could not exit due to the constriction poured on my underwear and i felt the warm liquid spread trough the fabric, thing is, i am at work, so i have to walk around with a pissy boxer until i get home.

Maybe i will take a picture of the result at the bathroom here 😂😂

Edited by AWN_84
Corrections
  • Love 1

Recently spent several days in a warmer climate suitable for skirt wearing, so I had quite a few restroom pees. In group restrooms I usually pee under the sink if no one is near, with the sink water running, and if anyone comes in I can simply drop the skirt hem and it looks like I’m washing my hands. That is done with panties pulled to the side so my dick is free. In single-user restrooms I try to spray all the walls except in the stall. One of those had white baseboards without moldings so yellow pee stayed on top and very visible. I flush the urinal as I leave so anyone waiting will assume I used it.

Also had a good hotel pee in a little carpeted sitting area off the lobby. I just sat on the edge of a chair and let a full bladder go, with my mid calf length skirt hiding everything. And there was a table in front to block the view. Very nonchalant, as I’m looking at my phone. Only precaution was making sure the skirt under my legs was pulled up so it didn’t get wet. When I got up to leave I could hardly see the puddle as the carpet soaked it in nicely.

• Like 2

Time for me to contribute on here:

This happened yesterday, let me detail you as precisely as possible how the events unfolded. We went to a mall with my mother during the afternoon, I had lots of soda and water at lunch (we have large cups at home). Feeling like I could still store some content in the tank and wanting to do a hold, I drank another large cup just before departing.

The trip lasted like 10 minutes and I started to feel the pressure increasing, but I didn't squirm into my seat just yet. When we arrived and entered the store, I was starting to feel desperate already, but I could still hold it in as I wanted to reach my breaking point and piss out a lot upon releasing it.

Right when we were in the middle of the store, I told my mother to wait me where she was as I went to the bathroom. Upon walking there, except for two gents using urinals, I was alone in there, so I went for a stall that was already kinda decayed. There I realized nobody could see me there... Yes, you all know how it's ending.
I whipped my penis out and aimed high above the toilet seat and hosed the whole stall down with almost transparent pee. The walls and floor got thoroughly soaked for a solid minute as I emptied my previously achingly full bladder.

I then wiped my tip and zipped my pants back up before leaving, not flushing as I didn't use the toilet 😛

• Love 4
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

i reallyyy had to pee but ive been on this kick of not using the toilet. i ended up taking my pants and panties off, kneeling in front of a mirror, and peeing into a bowl i placed underneath me. i peed for probably 45 seconds, and i was watching myself in the mirror while feeling my breasts and teasing my nipples, and my swollen clit was making my pee aim a little wonky so some got on my legs and ran down my thighs!!!

That scenario is incredibly hot.  I can imagine the sound of your desperate pee collecting in the bowl.

• 1 month later...
On 7/31/2020 at 4:15 AM, Sophie said:

Dashing across the landing definitely would have made things harder to hold. 

My brain definitely is a teaser. When I need to pee it could think about other things to help me, but no! Instead it will constantly remind me that I need to pee, over and over again. The condition of my bladder is permanently on my mind once I reach a certain fullness. Maybe it's a survival emergency thing. "Sophie, you are reaching a critical level. Find a toilet now! I will not stop reminding you until you find somewhere to pee, or lose control"

I’ve been curious about this with women. If you need relief and expose your vagina, does it make it harder to hold?

• Agree 1
18 hours ago, PissDude said:

I’ve been curious about this with women. If you need relief and expose your vagina, does it make it harder to hold?

I think it does! Well... I'm not sure if it's the exposure. But I know if I am bursting to pee and stood in front of the toilet, it becomes much harder to hold once I start pulling down my clothes.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, Sophie said:

I think it does! Well... I'm not sure if it's the exposure. But I know if I am bursting to pee and stood in front of the toilet, it becomes much harder to hold once I start pulling down my clothes.

Should try seeing how long you can hold while sitting on the toilet. For science or something.

• Hot 1
On 5/17/2023 at 12:12 AM, Sophie said:

I think there is a psychological and physiology link here and I don't think it is just for ladies.   I know that I often find that I'm fine when out and about but as soon as I get home I need to pee fairly urgently.  I have started deliberately delaying going to the toilet when I get home to try and remove that link.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I think there is a psychological and physiology link here and I don't think it is just for ladies.   I know that I often find that I'm fine when out and about but as soon as I get home I need to pee fairly urgently.  I have started deliberately delaying going to the toilet when I get home to try and remove that link.

I’d expect you to be trying to remove the link by peeing outside somewhere before heading home 🙃

• Agree 1
18 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

I’d expect you to be trying to remove the link by peeing outside somewhere before heading home 🙃

Well yes I do that as well - but not so much when I'm with my wife.  She would find it odd if I were to stop the car a few streets from home to have a pee!