Post about your pee!

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I had a wee in the shower this morning. Not the naughtiest or most exciting of wees but I will share it anyway in case someone enjoys reading about it.

I woke up just before 8:30 feeling wide awake so I got up and as I climbed out of bed I felt the familiar urge to pee. I'm always fine when laying in bed but as soon as I get up the urge hits. I'm not sure if it's the change of temperature or the contents of my bladder shifting as I stand up but it has resulted in many a naked dash to the bathroom! I quietly left my bedroom and walked across the landing to the bathroom, closing the door behind me but not locking it. The toilet was right there but I had no intention in using it. I switched on the shower to warm up for a few seconds as I took off my vest top I slept in and lowered my shorts over my bum before letting them fall to the floor and stepping out of them. I kicked my clothes into the corner of the room and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water wash over me, drenching me from head to toe.

I had been in the shower for about a minute when my bladder released on its own accord, it wasn't a conscious choice on my part. I just let it happen as I reached for the body wash, my pee flowing down my legs in a messy waterfall and it continued while I squirted some soap on my hand and began washing myself. It was a long wee! I washed myself as my bladder drained and once the flow finally died away I reached between my legs with a soapy hand to "wipe" myself and washed my legs a little later.

I was just about finished in the shower when I felt the need for another wee! So before I switched off the water I parted my legs a little, looked down to watch and let it go. It took me a few seconds of actually trying to pee to produce a tiny dribble. It wasn't worth the effort! I quickly wiped myself with my wet hand, turned off the water and stepped out of the shower wrapping myself in a cosy fluffy towel. I took my clothes with me and went downstairs.

I know it's not much, but I hope you enjoyed reading about it at least!

thanks for sharing such a nice description of your morning shower pee. Much appreciated as I can’t enjoy the pictures.

• Love 1