Slits...

F.W

31 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

[AI] Was trying to generate some AI pictures when this one popped out and thought it might be popular here. 

fd06467e5c967b1b4aa180132e224fc7358de381_high.webp_image.png

OK. That's it. AI is too scary now. It's pretty much impossible to distinguish good AI pictures from reality. Pretty soon it's going to put a lot of sexy young models out of a job.

(Though I guess compared with the imminent demise of the democratic process and western civilisation, that's not really very important is it?)

Edited by Kupar
Thought about it for a bit
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
16 minutes ago, Kupar said:

OK. That's it. AI is too scary now. It's pretty much impossible to distinguish good AI pictures from reality. Pretty soon it's going to put a lot of sexy young models out of a job.

(Though I guess compared with the imminent demise of the democratic process and western civilisation, that's not really very important is it?)

I'm gonna have to disagree, while I might not suspect on first glance, a careful analysis reveals certain discrepancies

8 minutes ago, CON2H4 said:

I'm gonna have to disagree, while I might not suspect on first glance, a careful analysis reveals certain discrepancies

You are right of course, but for me (and I suspect many others) examining photos in detail for evidence of AI isn't what I want to do with my time!

• Like 1