Looking Habit

So I just noticed today, that I have a habit of looking back or looking down at what I've done 🤪. Does anyone else like looking at their pee puddle results?? And why do we do this?? I'm driven by my endorphins to do so every time. Just ten minutes ago, I had to pee real bad, so I ran out to my front porch, pulled up my dress and grab the porch banister and peed on it like an animal making it's territory. Afterwards, I like down at it thinking, "damn". Then sitting at my desk I can see my puddle outside my window, and I'm thinking, "damn" in a proud way. 🤣💦

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I think the majority of people do that, whether it be a puddle or I know from experience that if I piss my pants I have to go step in front of a mirror and see how I look with my soaked pants, front and back! 

It us a turn on! Major one for me.  One reason I think we do it is to gage how well we did or how big of puddle!! And because it's a turn on!

5 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

So I just noticed today, that I have a habit of looking back or looking down at what I've done 🤪. Does anyone else like looking at their pee puddle results?? And why do we do this?? I'm driven by my endorphins to do so every time. Just ten minutes ago, I had to pee real bad, so I ran out to my front porch, pulled up my dress and grab the porch banister and peed on it like an animal making it's territory. Afterwards, I like down at it thinking, "damn". Then sitting at my desk I can see my puddle outside my window, and I'm thinking, "damn" in a proud way. 🤣💦

Usually I look but not for long unless I'm in a private place and am masturbating.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

I always do! I have a feeling of accomplishment looking at the puddle. Usually looking at the sheer size and amount and feeling proud if the amount. I wish there were more women's puddle pics posted.

• Agree 1