Does anyone like when girls piss outside?

I enjoy seeing women peeing outside when they have a full bladder and just want the relief (the same freedom to pee as the guys enjoy).  I know that most women would hold their pee if at all possible when outdoors, so when they pee outdoors, there is definite need, not for only fun.

I want women to feel comfortable with outdoor peeing and just go ahead and release their urine when needed and not feeling they need more privacy than men. I also feel that women should try to pee in a position and posture that keeps their feet and clothes dry and worry less about hiding or someone seeing their stream or pee river.

Edited by DoctorDoctor
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Lilly bowman said:

Just wondering does anyone like when girls have to take a piss outside or when they choose to go outside 

I wish more girls did it

• Agree 1

Yes I do, especially if they pee outside because they enjoy it. I have a  female friend who does.  She is discreet and I never saw her actually peeing but there is no doubt what she is doing.While other woman in the group go inside to pee she wants to pee outside like us guys.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, glad1 said:

I considered it a successful hike when, at the end of the day, all my students looked forward to their next hike, especially the women who wanted personal instruction. My favorites were the ones who requested the longer, less-traveled trails and made a point to bring along extra water.

Those sound like promising hiking pee partners indeed.

Edited by Carb0nBased
6 hours ago, on the porch said:

Ruth here , I need to ask Mr Goose if I can post  about " a girl peeing outside "  Its a very dark part of my life but stills on topic . And its all true .

Well - any of the Staff team will give similar answers based on the site rules and principles:   We're here to share, support and encourage all our pee-loving members.  And we welcome sharing of experiences.

Obviously within site rules, so for example not posting anything related to underage sexual experiences or other illegal activity.  If in doubt you can always run it past one of us via messenger.

On 7/14/2024 at 10:03 AM, Lilly bowman said:

Just wondering does anyone like when girls have to take a piss outside or when they choose to go outside 

I love it when women pee outdoor.  I’ve peed at spots right after women peed. The best experience by far was at a music festival many years ago. Lots of women peed from a shelf down onto some bushes below. You just had to go to any bush below the shelf to get peed on. Lots of warm piss was dripping from the bushes. I made sure I got my private parts into the bush and plenty of warm piss was dripping on me while I was adding my own pee. 

• Hot 1

I love it. Unfortunately I've never actually seen a girl piss outside (only in a toilet), at least not in my adult life, but I've heard plenty of stories about women doing so outside. I missed out of the college experience, but I've read in forums online mentioning that at say parties for example, if girls had enough to drink, they'd just casually pop a squat just about anywhere. Does anyone have any sightings like that?

• Hot 1
8 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

Absolutely. There's just something about pissing in nature. Personally if she wet herself a little too, that would be great

A little bit off wee on her knickers would smell so nice 

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I'll just say that it is strange that we have to normalize peeing outdoors, because, exccept for the past few hundred years humans only peed outside.

I am not sure what you mean by normalize,  but to make it acceptable would take the naughty thrill out of it..