Nonchalant pee. What is the opinion of women regarding seeing men peeing while talking to them?

7 hours ago, nenTyp said:

I don't want to be intrusive or make anyone uncomfortable, so I walk away a bit and turn my back to anyone that could see me. On the other hand I don't hide what I am doing so anyone could go past or change their angle so see more, if they wish.

It does turn me on if a woman joins me, or does take a peek, since it is so hot knowing that they enjoy seeing my piss and/or cock.

Id love to catch you peeing 

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1

I guess I've been seen peeing a couple of times by a female.  Once I was pissing in an alley and a young woman happened to walk by me, she obviously saw me,  smiled and continued down the alley.  I didn't care being seen by her, and I don't think I was the first she had seen.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Obviously I'd like it, my gf has watched me occasionally but she's not into piss so it's not as spicy an experience as I'd like 😂

I'd rather be watched from in front, very closely if you catch my drift

• Hot 1

If  the woman requests the viewing, then I'm all for it.  Several girlfriends in the past have expressed a desire to either watch me pee, and every time, I end up with a diamond cutter of a hard on by the time my bladder is empty.  I absolutely love that sensation.

Edited by JQKER
spelling corrections
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, Carpetpisser said:

I enjoy being watched, unfortunately it doesn't happen often enough! 

the times I've been caught/watched every one of them have been positive experiences.  

Nice to know you like it 😉

• Like 1
On 2/5/2024 at 1:38 AM, Johnboy777 said:

I guess I've been seen peeing a couple of times by a female.  Once I was pissing in an alley and a young woman happened to walk by me, she obviously saw me,  smiled and continued down the alley.  I didn't care being seen by her, and I don't think I was the first she had seen.

That’s so hot

5 hours ago, JQKER said:

If  the woman requests the viewing, then I'm all for it.  Several girlfriends in the past have expressed a desire to either watch me pee, and every time, I end up with a diamond cutter of a hard on by the time my bladder is empty.  I absolutely love that sensation.

Did you let any of them hold it 

I've really never experienced it. I've peed in front of a few girlfriends but they really weren't into it, so nothing really came from it. 

I also never really been in a position to do it with a lot of people around. Although I would like to experience it with someone into it, maybe it would give me a different feeling. 

• Hot 1

I would like it depending on who they are. Like, if it was a friend, I would love to. I have one friend in particular who I don’t think would mind and I’m hoping to do it in front of her one day.

• 3 weeks later...

If i am using a real toilet their i like to shut and lock the door and have privacy let face it that rare, however if im having an out of toilet pee their i don't care whom see me and if they don't like it don't look!

• Love 1

I was lucky enough to see a man peeing in public yesterday evening. This was in the back alley across from my place. I was taking out the garbage and a man was peeing against a light post on the other side of the alley. I’m not sure if he noticed me, as it was getting to be dark out and I was somewhat hidden in the shadows. I had a nice view of him though, as he was lit up by the light post and I stayed to watch him finish. He got into a car a drove away after. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, vanessa9 said:

Men seem not to be accustomed to chatting while peeing, at least less than women.

Very much so. Peeing for me is a reprieve from all the damn life nonsense. I get to enjoy a small orgasm as I piss (if I had to go badly), and just recollect myself before I re-enter the world. Definitely just enjoy the silence and not talking for 30 seconds.

I'm also incredibly pee-shy in front of strangers...and friends for that matter. Unless I'm drunk. I will willingly pee in front of someone and hold a convo if given enough liquid courage haha.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

Men seem not to be accustomed to chatting while peeing, at least less than women.

Yep, it is an unwritten cultural rule that we usually don't talk to each other while at the urinal.  If you (as a guy) do talk to me, then we better be close friends.

I don't ever get a chance to chat with a woman while she is peeing.  I'd chat about anything she wanted if I could stay and listen. LOL

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
33 minutes ago, peequed said:

As a woman, I think it'd be hot if a guy I was talking to casually whipped it out and started peeing.

I used to do that all the time in my hard partying teens and twenties. Not sober, mind you. But all bets were off if I was hammered. As I started advancing into my 30s it wasn't as tolerated. Now I only do it front of women who I know well. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

I used to do that all the time in my hard partying teens and twenties. Not sober, mind you. But all bets were off if I was hammered. As I started advancing into my 30s it wasn't as tolerated. Now I only do it front of women who I know well. 

Any memorable experiences? 

• Like 1