Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

8 hours ago, mickymoist said:

My latest infatuation isNatasha Lyonne, formerly of Orange is the New Black and Russian Doll, who's now starring in the very funny Poker Face.  Would love her to pee for me 😀

IMG_2548.thumb.jpeg.e3beb6339f9c6634f7fa0e02ae7a2b5b.jpeg

Her characters always have a "If ya gotta go ya gotta go" vibe to them. Would love to see her do a cheeky pee beside her car in Pokerface!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Sonnenschein said:

I'm going a bit left of center here, but I'd especially like to see men pee who give off kinky vibes anyways, like Erich von Stroheim, Klaus Kinski and Jimmy Carr. 

Preferably I'd be watching from a nice low vantage point... 😉

Jimmy Carr though 😁

• 1 month later...

I was thinking about this a little bit last night…

When we say ‘celebs’ we automatically think of the hyper stars who are most likely completely out of reach of us mortals.  Surrounded by ‘their people’ and with unattainable levels of grooming, fashion sense etc. 

But actually I find myself more drawn to the low key celebs - yesterday watching the F1 with Sky Sports’ guest presented Danica Patrick for example, or the sort of documentaries presented by real next door neighbour types (Sidi Holloway is my current crush). 

I can relate much more to these sort of people - folks who have the same everyday issues as we do, who buy underwear in supermarket multipacks and don’t have to be obsessed over every single ‘what it’. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I was thinking about this a little bit last night…

When we say ‘celebs’ we automatically think of the hyper stars who are most likely completely out of reach of us mortals.  Surrounded by ‘their people’ and with unattainable levels of grooming, fashion sense etc. 

But actually I find myself more drawn to the low key celebs - yesterday watching the F1 with Sky Sports’ guest presented Danica Patrick for example, or the sort of documentaries presented by real next door neighbour types (Sidi Holloway is my current crush). 

I can relate much more to these sort of people - folks who have the same everyday issues as we do, who buy underwear in supermarket multipacks and don’t have to be obsessed over every single ‘what it’. 

I completely agree, with all of your points. Definitely when I hear "celeb" my first thought are the actresses, singers etc. I think Jennifer Lawrence, I think Anne Hathaway, I think Taylor Swift. They are on a completely different level, an entourage everywhere they go, designers telling them what to wear. But the low key celebs have their own (and in my opinion, larger) appeal. They are more relatable. They are more likely to do their own shopping and live their own lives. Be themselves.  PS - Siddy Holloway is beautiful!

SiddyH_bw-scaled.jpg

So... although I have now probably posted 30 different celebrities over the last 9 years, here are my top three "regular" celebrities I would like to watch peeing.

Alice Levine - Radio DJ / TV presenter

alice-levine-rex.jpg

Natalie Pinkham - Sky Sports F1 presenter

SUNNEWS_LTN_NATALIE_PINKHAM_02jpg-JS1597

Sophy Ridge - Journalist / Sky News Presenter

SOPHIE--MAIN-IMAGE-2.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

@Sophie nice choices, imagine Pinks and Rachel sharing a cubicle on a night out between races 🔥

I was imagining catching a hotel lift with them (and Patrick) stumbling in at the end of a night out, heading back up to their rooms - almost ignoring my presence as they loudly compare how close their tipsy bladders are to giving in and each of them wetting themselves... again. 

• Like 2
On 6/3/2021 at 7:32 PM, Kupar said:

Former England cricketer and now TV and radio commentator Isa Guha. She's sexy and she knows it. I'd love to watch her wearing a skirt and high heel wedge sandals, doing a TV interview on the pitch after a game, and just peeing on to the grass mid question.

Screenshot_20210603-192312.png

I'm having another Isa Guha moment.

Isa Guha 3.jpg

Isa Guha 1.jpg

Isa Guha 2.jpg

• Hot 4

I haven't thought about a celeb before. Though having scrolled through this discussion Alicia Witt, Famke Janssen, and Daniel Craig are top candidates!

Edit: Chelsea Handler for sure.

2nd edit: Taylor Swift, duh. It shard to stop thinking about this.

Edited by Styx

v2-632a64ce3edef5699e04731d9380534e_1440

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAhSfyyac_LnWzLPvScfe

d50926b80c3b4fafa220cc83f37c073a.thumb.jpeg.398152d236076a705ab6065179c87d07.jpeg

Untitled.jpg.18fe0380f871c62746a68be4dbc9a58c.jpg

Untitled2.jpg.2cf355786f1d77b250709e0541bf4eea.jpg

Joey Meng, an actress in Hong Kong is one of several persons who I most like. She got second place in Miss Asian beauty pageant in Hong Kong, but what her most famous for is not her face, but her legs. her legs is considered to be the most beautiful legs in Hong Kong. The most successful TV series that she took part in was the "my date with a vampire" TV series. when she act as the main female character, Joey ma(a Chinese female exorcist), she wear short skirt most of time in the TV series. many male stars chased her, and many female stars were jealous of her because of her attractiveness. I remember that at least one female star's boyfriend was "stolen" by her because she was so seductive.

I am not sure if she ever been to mainland China or not. I wonder if she have ever used open squat toilet in Chinese women's room while expose to other people of same sex. I imagine that would make a lot of women inside the women's room feel very jealous of her legs, if she squat to pee while expose her legs on open squat toilet like everyone else in Chinese women's room.

Edited by kitty and mimi
3 hours ago, kitty and mimi said:

v2-632a64ce3edef5699e04731d9380534e_1440

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAhSfyyac_LnWzLPvScfe

d50926b80c3b4fafa220cc83f37c073a.thumb.jpeg.398152d236076a705ab6065179c87d07.jpeg

Untitled.jpg.18fe0380f871c62746a68be4dbc9a58c.jpg

Untitled2.jpg.2cf355786f1d77b250709e0541bf4eea.jpg

Joey Meng, an actress in Hong Kong is one of several persons who I most like. She got second place in Miss Asian beauty pageant in Hong Kong, but what her most famous for is not her face, but her legs. her legs is considered to be the most beautiful legs in Hong Kong. The most successful TV series that she took part in was the "my date with a vampire" TV series. when she act as the main female character, Joey ma, she were short skirt most of time in the TV series. many male stars chased her, and many female stars were jealous of her because of her attractiveness. I remember that at least one female star's boyfriend was "stolen" by her because she was so seductive.

I am not sure if she ever been to mainland China or not. I wonder if she have ever use open squat toilet in China. I think this will make a lot of women inside the women's room feel very jealous of her legs, if she squat to pee while expose her legs like everyone else in Chinese women's room.

You can't praise her legs, and then show us only headshots!

MV5BNjY4MzQ4YmQtMTBhZi00Njg4LWJlMDctMDRjMjQ2NDEzMmZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg0MTI5NzQ@._V1_.jpg

CLwrlZ4VAAAWYSo.jpg

joey-meng-1-data.jpg

• Like 1
On 3/3/2023 at 11:05 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I know I've answered before - at least twice.

I really suspect I had mentioned Lilly James - actress of many looks.  I'm loving her brunette school teacher look with the torment of unrecognised and unrequited love in the movie Yesterday.  But even more the wavy blonde haired cheery summer dress wearing beauty of the Sky TV advert campaign.

I know I've enthused about the manic temptress that is Helena Bonham Carter.  I'm going to say no more there.

I may have mentioned Jess Hawkins or Abbie Eaton, and right now I'm wondering if I can get a 2-for-one deal there.  They are an item after all if I'm not mistaken.

Right now though, if I can add one name to my fantasy 'squad', may I introduce you to the original '80s band girl Susanna Hoffs of The Bangles  - To quote a different band "Will you still love me, will you still need me, when I'm 64"   Errr - Hell yes!!!

gettyimages-91147761-1024x1024.thumb.jpeg.1118da630f302582c743572ca13cd986.jpeg

Another vote for 'the Hoffs' (?). Was thinking of her this morning 

20230808_101136.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had a dream last night where I was on a fully seated bus with Daisy Ridley and a lot of passengers (including Daisy) had to stop for a pee. I didn't have to go myself but I didn’t let that stop me from using it as an excuse to (unsuccessfully) attempt to catch a glimpse of things.

20201231_114345.jpg

I also remember having another dream where Mandip Gill was desperately trying to find a place to pee on a city street in broad daylight but kept getting caught just as she started to pull her trousers down, before eventually finding somewhere suitable.

20220520_222520.jpg