Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2023 at 11:49 PM, greedyneedygirl said:

Currently watching 'Planet Sex with Cara Delevingne....'

Would so love to see her Delevingne Minge peeing!

cara_delevingne_opens_up_about_growing_up_as_a_queer_child_says_it_was_isolating_and_hard_to_navigate.thumb.jpg.528a14db15e13cc9cfe8b5eea7bf370c.jpg

2144528473_cara-delevigne-so-schlecht-geht-es-ihr-wirklichjpgid57ded3b7bbravow1100rmsk.thumb.jpeg.de971c0a06871d14918f87e5473be6e0.jpeg

I've seen that programme too and while she comes across as a bit irritating to me, I think she would be good to see peeing and I bet she would be into it!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I've answered before - at least twice.

I really suspect I had mentioned Lilly James - actress of many looks.  I'm loving her brunette school teacher look with the torment of unrecognised and unrequited love in the movie Yesterday.  But even more the wavy blonde haired cheery summer dress wearing beauty of the Sky TV advert campaign.

I know I've enthused about the manic temptress that is Helena Bonham Carter.  I'm going to say no more there.

I may have mentioned Jess Hawkins or Abbie Eaton, and right now I'm wondering if I can get a 2-for-one deal there.  They are an item after all if I'm not mistaken.

Right now though, if I can add one name to my fantasy 'squad', may I introduce you to the original '80s band girl Susanna Hoffs of The Bangles  - To quote a different band "Will you still love me, will you still need me, when I'm 64"   Errr - Hell yes!!!

gettyimages-91147761-1024x1024.thumb.jpeg.1118da630f302582c743572ca13cd986.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I know I've answered before - at least twice.

I really suspect I had mentioned Lilly James - actress of many looks.  I'm loving her brunette school teacher look with the torment of unrecognised and unrequited love in the movie Yesterday.  But even more the wavy blonde haired cheery summer dress wearing beauty of the Sky TV advert campaign.

I know I've enthused about the manic temptress that is Helena Bonham Carter.  I'm going to say no more there.

I may have mentioned Jess Hawkins or Abbie Eaton, and right now I'm wondering if I can get a 2-for-one deal there.  They are an item after all if I'm not mistaken.

Right now though, if I can add one name to my fantasy 'squad', may I introduce you to the original '80s band girl Susanna Hoffs of The Bangles  - To quote a different band "Will you still love me, will you still need me, when I'm 64"   Errr - Hell yes!!!

gettyimages-91147761-1024x1024.thumb.jpeg.1118da630f302582c743572ca13cd986.jpeg

I'd like to watch her walk like an Egyptian!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 2/16/2023 at 2:17 PM, scaleo75 said:

I've seen that programme too and while she comes across as a bit irritating to me, I think she would be good to see peeing and I bet she would be into it!

We may not have that in the US, I’ve certainly never heard of it. But I think I’d enjoy seeing it. Tom Brady should’ve gone after her, she’s so much hotter than Gisele.

• 1 month later...

kit_hoover_SitLegsXBlkSkrtUpprThi-2.thumb.jpg.a02f62248f560972af0919c39d1e5dff.jpg

Kit Hoover of "Access Daily," on daytime TV in L.A., is a favorite of mine, whom I would love to watch pee, even though she expressed very negative feelings about "duo" toilets designed for couples to use simultaneously, which were discussed at length, on the show, today. Her beautiful legs and very short skirts inspire some erotic pee fantasies. The attitudes about toilets which she expressed today were in keeping with her TV personality, but I wonder if she feels differently, in reality?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Dr.P said:

kit_hoover_SitLegsXBlkSkrtUpprThi-2.thumb.jpg.a02f62248f560972af0919c39d1e5dff.jpg

Kit Hoover of "Access Daily," on daytime TV in L.A., is a favorite of mine, whom I would love to watch pee, even though she expressed very negative feelings about "duo" toilets designed for couples to use simultaneously, which were discussed at length, on the show, today. Her beautiful legs and very short skirts inspire some erotic pee fantasies. The attitudes about toilets which she expressed today were in keeping with her TV personality, but I wonder if she feels differently, in reality?

I agree.  That skirt and the way her legs are crossed, screams "I've gotta go." 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Adyguy6970 said:

I agree.  That skirt and the way her legs are crossed, screams "I've gotta go." 

Yes. This is one of her favorite poses. She will often vary it by crossing her left leg over her right, depending on which members of the guests or audience she wishes to treat to the best view of her upper thighs. I'm surprised that I've never seen her panties, if she wears any. Also, she occasionally stands with her legs crossed, and her thighs pressed tightly together, a sure giveaway for many women struggling to hold their pee, while standing, in public.

We've just finished watching a drama on Netflix called 'Obsession', it's absolutely dire BUT there's a very tasty, sexy actor called Charlie Murphy who plays Anna Barton, the erotic and love interest at the centre of the show. She is the object of the Brain Surgeon's obsession, as they engage in some light BDSM, (Shades of Grey! 😂). But to see her 'pissing' would have been a joy!

Charlie-Murphy.thumb.jpg.4c56a51246f7c3811300950f5c142dcb.jpg

CharlieMurphy-Obsession-Netflix-fc6aa73.thumb.jpg.7faf14a7e1e0be91f39deceb7e96fc71.jpg

MV5BZTA4ODAyYzktZWU0Ni00MmVmLWJlNWQtN2Y1NzZkZDlhZGE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.thumb.jpg.84df38c9c982ea850c8222ad8adce33a.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...