Tasting Pre Cum or Cum

I did taste my pre cum not too long ago, out of curiosity. Never tried the actual semen, still a bit strange to me, maybe that is why i never get turned on by watching girls drinking cum, but i admit my curiosity is pushing me to try and see what is all about

• Love 1
On 2/26/2023 at 5:19 PM, oliver2 said:

Yes. Through swallowing my whole load is more appealing before I’ve actually climaxed 😊

This exactly.  I love tasting my precum, and I always think it will be great to eat my whole load, but the interest level drops fast!

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2023 at 4:31 PM, Lennys_wet_now said:

Guy's, do you ever have a taste of your pre cum or cum?

I have really taken to edging, either releasing small drops of piss to taste or tasting my pre cum or cum.

Such a turn on.

Never swallowed my whole load yet.

Anyone else find it erotic?

Not so much these days but when I was younger I would almost every time I masturbated.

• Hot 2
2 hours ago, WaterboyUk said:

Not so much these days but when I was younger I would almost every time I masturbated.

Used to know a dude who once drunkenly revealed to me and some other friends that he did this every single time he jerked off. Would finish into his hand and swallow it whole lol.

• Hot 2
10 hours ago, Hornypeefan said:

I’m female but I taste my juices a lot, I’d love to be able to lick myself out lol

I'm sure the majority of guys on here could relate on that too (not wanting to lick you out but themselves, just to make sure I don't sound creepy lmao).

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Hornypeefan said:

I’m female but I taste my juices a lot, I’d love to be able to lick myself out lol

I have a lady friend , she is a widow , and sexually deprived by her husband , when we started seeing each other , we ended up making love .

I went down on her , her husband never did , so she never knew what it was like , she climaxed like never before and I drank all her squirting pee.

I put my fingers on her pussy , then to her mouth , she was amazed how she tasted . She wished she could do the same , lick her self to orgasm .... Hope your not offended by my post 

Edited by on the porch
For got a line
  • Hot 3
On 11/25/2023 at 9:16 PM, on the porch said:

I have a lady friend , she is a widow , and sexually deprived by her husband , when we started seeing each other , we ended up making love .

I went down on her , her husband never did , so she never knew what it was like , she climaxed like never before and I drank all her squirting pee.

I put my fingers on her pussy , then to her mouth , she was amazed how she tasted . She wished she could do the same , lick her self to orgasm .... Hope your not offended by my post 

Offended, no chance, keep these experiences cumming.

• Agree 1

I love this thread. I haven't used a tissue for solo orgasms in over three years. I swallow pretty much anything that comes out of my dick.

I have made myself cum hands free tasting my pre-cum. I have to be careful when I taste my pre-cum so that I don't nut too soon.

Started prostate play. I can get a lot of semen that way before I orgasm. It is fantastic and when I do cum it is a much bigger load. More to enjoy.

One of my favourite memories was during lockdown. My wife gave me head and then a cumkiss. She transferred all my cum back to me. I loved it but what made that one more memorable was that I went shopping right after. I never ate or drank anything before I went out. I had cum on my breath while wearing a mask. I freaking loved it. I was walking around the supermarket with a chub the whole time.

I really love cumming on my wife's tits and licking it off. So good.

• Hot 1
11 minutes ago, thanks1972 said:

I love this thread. I haven't used a tissue for solo orgasms in over three years. I swallow pretty much anything that comes out of my dick.

I have made myself cum hands free tasting my pre-cum. I have to be careful when I taste my pre-cum so that I don't nut too soon.

Started prostate play. I can get a lot of semen that way before I orgasm. It is fantastic and when I do cum it is a much bigger load. More to enjoy.

One of my favourite memories was during lockdown. My wife gave me head and then a cumkiss. She transferred all my cum back to me. I loved it but what made that one more memorable was that I went shopping right after. I never ate or drank anything before I went out. I had cum on my breath while wearing a mask. I freaking loved it. I was walking around the supermarket with a chub the whole time.

I really love cumming on my wife's tits and licking it off. So good.

Sounds like a fantastic sex life there, lucky guy😉😉

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
14 hours ago, thanks1972 said:

TBH, I am not sure why this is a big deal. Women do it all the time and everyone thinks it is sexy but a guy does it and it is taboo? We live in a strange world.

Because the "that's gay" mentality some people have

• Agree 3
53 minutes ago, thanks1972 said:

Their loss. 

However if some of the drunk "Never have I ever" sessions I've had with people over my life are in any way representative, it's not uncommon for guys to take just a little taste at least once in their live lol. Just out of curiosity during puberty and stuff like that.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 2/26/2023 at 4:31 PM, Lennys_wet_now said:

Anyone else find it erotic?

Yes!

I produce quite a lot of pre-cum and love the taste, helping to keep me aroused and fuelling fantasies! I also love edging for long periods (hours) so have plenty to lick from my fingers ☺️

Not into cum itself, have tasted it a few times but don't care much for it.

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, InOddPlaces said:

Yes!

I produce quite a lot of pre-cum and love the taste, helping to keep me aroused and fuelling fantasies! I also love edging for long periods (hours) so have plenty to lick from my fingers ☺️

Not into cum itself, have tasted it a few times but don't care much for it.

I have to agree, precum is amazing in taste.

• Agree 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have swallowed my own load occasionally, usually because someone is about to walk in on me and I need to make it disappear fast. I’m not really convinced by the taste.

Pre-cum can be really good though, especially the sweet-tasting, thick, clear, jelly-like stuff. It’s a shame that 9/10 it comes out mixed the with the thinner, more watery components. Still, it’s worth a taste every time 🤤

I’m increasingly finding myself watching vids of guys cumming, I think it's similar to my fascination with pee and the body ‘magically’ spraying out these fluids. I’d love to see a guy cum in real life, especially if I got to watch (or help) him pee first. I might even be persuaded to let him release in my mouth. The idea of feeling the hot fluid pulsing onto my tongue really excites me even though I would say I was mainly into girls.

• Agree 3
  • Hot 1
On 2/21/2024 at 4:32 AM, Bunnyboy said:

I have swallowed my own load occasionally, usually because someone is about to walk in on me and I need to make it disappear fast. I’m not really convinced by the taste.

Pre-cum can be really good though, especially the sweet-tasting, thick, clear, jelly-like stuff. It’s a shame that 9/10 it comes out mixed the with the thinner, more watery components. Still, it’s worth a taste every time 🤤

I’m increasingly finding myself watching vids of guys cumming, I think it's similar to my fascination with pee and the body ‘magically’ spraying out these fluids. I’d love to see a guy cum in real life, especially if I got to watch (or help) him pee first. I might even be persuaded to let him release in my mouth. The idea of feeling the hot fluid pulsing onto my tongue really excites me even though I would say I was mainly into girls.

I share your fascination with watching how other guys cum and the "amazing" process it can be.

I myself am one of those guys who produces very little to no precum. I have always been intrigued by guys who produce a sizeable amount, and also those who produce it earlier/more easily--there are some guys I've heard say that they produce enough just cuddling in bed with a girl that it makes a visible damp spot in their underwear.

The little I produce, which is at most a tiny drop, is much thinner than actual cum but more slippery and almost as sticky, so it oozes but doesn't actually run. It's too little to get a real taste, but as best I can make out it's just slightly salty, a bit like weak baking soda water (which makes sense, it's supposed to neutralize acid). It's only watery if I pee right before, so it mixes with pee. So for you it's partly thick and partly watery?

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1