Tasting Pre Cum or Cum

28 minutes ago, Euro said:

Human beings are of a curious nature, so I guess many have, although few may admit...

So. Yes I have and yes pleasing when I am in the mood....

That's good to hear euro.

Not always in the mood but when especially randy and my large head is there in front of me leaking, dam it's appealing and have to taste.

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, Kupar said:

Isn't a definition of a millisecond 'the time between orgasm and the evaporation of desire to eat your load'?

Extremely true Kupar.

For me it's all about the nano split micro moment before the release.😞

I try to hold back from the O and at the same time tend to end up with a nice reward of leaked cum, true, it is so more very palatable before the O.

For me after that seems to be a big no.

• Hug 1
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Lennys_wet_now said:

Oh yes, especially upside down 😉

Or: how to get a mouth/face-full of cum without another cute guy helping you

(I find I have much better orgasms lying down than standing on my head, but you do you!)

• Agree 1
  • 2 months later...

I often eat my own cum 🙂

I also enjoy eating it for other people too, camming and being told to eat it can help get over the lack of desire to do so once I've ejaculated, I find it pleasurable to do as told - same with drinking pee too.

I once came on a guys cock and licked it all clean which was hot !

• Hot 2

I enjoy my pre cum a lot especially when I’m Aroused but like others I find it hard to eat my cum after orgasm so generally as I feel it coming I will put my hand under and catch the first squirt or two and eat it while I’m still orgasming 

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, Pinguy94 said:

I enjoy my pre cum a lot especially when I’m Aroused but like others I find it hard to eat my cum after orgasm so generally as I feel it coming I will put my hand under and catch the first squirt or two and eat it while I’m still orgasming 

100% agree with you, it's very much a timing thing 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Lennys_wet_now said:

100% agree with you, it's very much a timing thing 

Yep I make a lot of precum and it's hot to taste it before I finish jerking off.  Once I got a drop of cum on my finger and tasted that but couldn't make myself try a whole lot of it. You think you want to before you cum but as sooon as its released the idea goes away.  I might have to force myself to give it another go though becuase it sounds so really hot reading about it.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
27 minutes ago, Roughneck said:

Yep I make a lot of precum and it's hot to taste it before I finish jerking off.  Once I got a drop of cum on my finger and tasted that but couldn't make myself try a whole lot of it. You think you want to before you cum but as sooon as its released the idea goes away.  I might have to force myself to give it another go though becuase it sounds so really hot reading about it.

It definitely is and definitely try it trick is put your hand under the head of your cock when you feel it coming take the first squirt in your hand and eat it while your continuing to orgasm 

• Hot 1
On 7/6/2023 at 7:23 PM, Pinguy94 said:

It definitely is and definitely try it trick is put your hand under the head of your cock when you feel it coming take the first squirt in your hand and eat it while your continuing to orgasm 

Fuck, that is making me hard.

Edited by Lennys_wet_now
  • Hot 1