Gender Neutral Restroom (and Ladies, How do you feel about Urinals)

7 hours ago, Wetling said:

Well, having a piss kink really changes your perspective on live. 😉

It's also true that in germany many girls just use the guy's restrooms on events where the female's restrooms are always occupied, and I take great pride in messing them up more than any man before. 😄

I just went to a queer bar in Germany with a gender neutral bathroom!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 3 months later...
17 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

I very frequently use urinals, for fun or necessity, in gender-neutral or gents restroom.

For example when there is a queue for the stalls, or when people have to pay for using a stall whereas urinals are free. I often use outside urinals, in parks, beaches, etc. because they tend to be cleaner than the toilets.

In addition I frequently attend concerts, festivals, street parties and other events of this kind, where toilet breaks are a real concern for ladies and girls. Toilets are usually scarce and disgusting. Most of the time, while ladies have to stand ridiculous queues for a stinky toilet, a fair number of urinals are provided. I have used those urinals countless times.

In some occasions, I even "started a trend" by being the first lady to "break the rule" and use the urinal.

I started using urinals years ago, the awkwardness disappeared very quickly, and I am now totally used to it. As I don't really mind being watched, I feel comfortable peeing beside or between men, and I even appreciate having a little chat while peeing. Men sometimes look more uncomfortable than us in these situations.

I'd love to look over and see you peeing next to me at a urinal sometime

Maybe we could develop a friendship 🙈🙈

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2023 at 7:49 AM, vanessa9 said:

You wouldn't believe how much fun it is indeed. It's fun, but it is also a liberating feeling, and let me face it... it's also exciting.

Do you prefer to approach the urinal from the front or the back?  I can see merits to both approaches. 

Facing the urinal, you're taking a "I'm one of the guys" approach to peeing into the urinal, but you are (unless you're very skilled at aiming with your fingers or wearing a dress/skirt), exposing your rear, a part of the body that definitely looks different in females.  However, despite being "one of the guys," you'll have a good view of their anatomy peeing, but it'll be harder for them to see yours.

Backing up into the urinal, you're pulling your pants down, bending over, and exposing your lady bits in a room full of men - it's sexually suggestive, even for those who are not interested in peeing.  However, it's relatively easy to keep yourself covered by bending over far enough, keeping your legs closed, or just covering yourself with a hand.

Looks like a classic tomboy/girly girl fork in the road.

• Love 1
On 10/27/2023 at 5:49 AM, vanessa9 said:

You wouldn't believe how much fun it is indeed. It's fun, but it is also a liberating feeling, and let me face it... it's also exciting.

By the way, I remember something that happened to me years ago in a gender-neutral restroom not far from my place, on the lakeside. It is really basic facilities, an outdoor shelter where the main door leads to a first room with just a urinal and a sink, and from there you can access a squat toilet in a stall.
That day, I was spending some time in the parks around the lake, and I had to pee, without being totally desperate. I headed for the toilet shelter, and entered the urinal room. The door of the stall was closed and locked, so I assumed somebody was using it. After a few seconds, hearing no noise I knocked on the door, but got no answer, I told myself, this might be closed for maintenance or something has gone wrong with the toilet, so let's use the urinal. I positioned myself back to the urinal, hovering over the edge, lifted my dress and lowered my panties. As soon as I had started peeing the door from the outside swung open (this first door can't be locked), and a guy in an obviously advanced state of desperation rushed in. He had already unbuttoned his pants and was reaching for his equipment. I could have felt the pain visible on his face when he saw me using the urinal. He hesitated for a split second, and I guess he felt he was unable to wait anymore. He started peeing on the floor, standing just in front of me and aiming for the drain, with a relieved face like you can't even imagine. Wow !
After a few seconds, he mumbled something like he was sorry but so desperate there wasn't any other option for him. I offered a big smile and told him I was also sorry to use the only available fixture. We both continued peeing for a long time, discreetly looking at each other ! I spread my legs a little more, trying to looking innocent, I had such an nice view on him that I wanted to offer something in return. And I remember I tried not to pee too forcefully, to make it a bit longer.
When he was done, he fumbled into his pockets and grab a pack of tissues for me. One of my hands was still busy holding my dress, so I asked him to take one tissue out for me. I wiped myself carefully, with him still looking at me, then I got dressed. We washed our hands together and left the place.

I've never been fortunate enough to have a woman use the urinal next to me.  But one of my close friends from college told me about a time he was visiting the city of Reutlingen in Germany in the early 1990s.  He went out with friends to a nightclub called the Rock Fabrique and said at one point during the night as he was peeing at the urinals a girl backed up to the urinal next to him and peed as if it was no big deal.  I was never more sorry than at that moment that I hadn't accompanied him on that trip.  It was the first time I had heard of this happening and found it hard to believe that a woman could be that bold and confident.  But your story Vanessa was even more amazing than his experience since you got a close-up view of that guy peeing in the drain.  I hope that you encourage as many women as possible to do the same as you and maybe I will eventually be able to chat with a woman at the urinal as well!

• Like 2
7 hours ago, pussylover said:

Do you prefer to approach the urinal from the front or the back?  I can see merits to both approaches. 

Facing the urinal, you're taking a "I'm one of the guys" approach to peeing into the urinal, but you are (unless you're very skilled at aiming with your fingers or wearing a dress/skirt), exposing your rear, a part of the body that definitely looks different in females.  However, despite being "one of the guys," you'll have a good view of their anatomy peeing, but it'll be harder for them to see yours.

Backing up into the urinal, you're pulling your pants down, bending over, and exposing your lady bits in a room full of men - it's sexually suggestive, even for those who are not interested in peeing.  However, it's relatively easy to keep yourself covered by bending over far enough, keeping your legs closed, or just covering yourself with a hand.

Looks like a classic tomboy/girly girl fork in the road.

I just wanted to point out that the edge of a urinal is almost always disgusting and covered in urine splatters and pubic hair (more than a toilet rim).  If backing up to a urinal, make sure you don't make contact it. I've seen pics of woman sitting against a urinal and it is shockingly gross.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
6 minutes ago, vanessa9 said:

I wish I were able to pee standing, facing the urinal, but unfortunately the best I will do is a spray that will make everybody laugh (the worst I can do is peeing on my legs). I sometimes use a device called P-mate, this is great to pee like "one of the guys", as you say. It often triggers interesting conversations with the other users, who are enthusiastic when seeing a woman pee this way. And yes, it also offers very nice side views.

Vanessa, I can assure you that you will get more than a laugh from me. I love it when you try to be "one of the guys" even if those side views aren't all that convincing. 😝

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, vanessa9 said:

II wish I were able to pee standing, facing the urinal, but unfortunately the best I will do is a spray that will make everybody laugh (the worst I can do is peeing on my legs). I sometimes use a device called P-mate, this is great to pee like "one of the guys", as you say. It often triggers interesting conversations with the other users, who are enthusiastic when seeing a woman pee this way. And yes, it also offers very nice side views.

I would be cheering you on (and any other women trying it)!  I think woman trying out the urinals would be great to "see" (not from a gawking sense, but to see women sharing the restroom and using a very useful, water-saving device.)

• 4 weeks later...

Like any other bathroom I guess? You go into a stall, you do your business, you wash your hands and you leave.

The only gender neutral bathroom I have used is essentially several enclosed rooms. brick walls, thick floor to ceiling doors with no gaps and inside is a toilet, a sink and a dryer.

sap_genderneutralrestrooms-8997-hdrwebsite.jpg

1520108270612.thumb.jpg.b8342e98bc1eb599bb512caf4efdb0a7.jpg

• Agree 2
On 11/8/2022 at 9:41 PM, esbatmad said:

Also, would you partially pull down your pants or simply unzip and pee right through the fly like the guys standing next to you?

I have used urinals before and wouldn't mind using it again. 

I either wear low waist jeans or skirts/dresses. So when wearing jeans, I cant pee through the fly because anatomy lol, but I also dont have to pull them down since its low waist. I just unzip and unbutton for that.

Edited by Kittykiss
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Kittykiss said:

I have used urinals before and wouldn't mind using it again. 

I either wear low waist jeans or skirts/dresses. So when wearing jeans, I cant pee through the fly because anatomy lol, but I also down have to pull them down since its low waist. I just unzip and unbutton for that.

That's really hot

I love when girls stand to pee at men's urinals 

Huge turn on for me

• Like 1
On 12/17/2023 at 2:05 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

As @Sophie said.    And as it's a company facility, your employers will have a pretty clear expectation there's to be no harassment, sexual or otherwise - and a good incentive for all those not wanting to be fired for gross misconduct.

7 hours ago, JayT1995 said:

II just used a gender neutral washroom and it was great.  My heart was beating where it’s at my workplace I didn’t want to get fired.

Let's be clear - your company have created a neutral bathroom for all to use.  They're not going to fire anyone for using it.

Most will have solid doors and walls, just a set of four-walled rooms with a toilet and a locking door.  It may be they've taken an existing restroom with simple partition stalls and have made it gender neutral (I've used on like that at a hostel type building).

It's very simple though - use the facility, if you hear other people using it then feel free to listen.  That's what everyone will be doing, whether they're focussed on the peeing or not.

On that level it's just being grown up and doing what's expected.   And nobody's going to have any issues.

If someone was to start making crude comments, making others feel uncomfortable or disrespected, that's where the company probably would have a respect at work policy.  If someone was to more seriously invade privacy, like peeping or filming then that would be a more serious matter.

But - emphasis is that you're an adult, they're adults.  Everyone pees.  It may feel strange on day one, but will become altogether more normal in time.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1