• 4 weeks later...
On 7/17/2022 at 11:43 AM, peecurious94 said:

Without getting too into what I allow my daughter to do (I don't want to get in trouble by admin), I allow her to pee wherever she likes as long as she tells me where so we can clean it later. I clean daily, so it really is no trouble. I keep her hydrated by telling her if she doesn't drink water, she will have to use the toilet. That seems to do the trick, although it will depend on their interest in peeing other places. 

I love peeing on the carpet. Overall, that is my favorite material to pee on. My mom also frequently uses the carpet as her toilet, as well 🙂  

Let me know what you would like to hear more of! 

Without going into much detail, how have you taught your daughter when and where it is ok to pee and how to act around it, especially in a public setting? I find this approach to parenting rather interesting but I can see it as something that can get you or your daughter in trouble easily, for example daughter talks a little to freely or weirdly about this lifestyle at school and a concerned parent or teacher calls CPS to investigate.

(again, not looking for specific scenarios/examples, just wondering how you approach parenting as a whole with this life style)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2022 at 3:00 AM, Sexismygod said:

I think it best to leave the kid out of it.  I, for one, have zero interest in imagining a kid peeing or even thinking about it.

Let's stick with the adults, please.

This 💯

• Agree 2
  • 2 months later...
15 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

Hello, everyone 🙂 I apologize for my hiatus. I am back and will be ready to provide some juicy updates as early as tomorrow night! Stay tuned 😉 

I www just thinking about you, I can’t wait for the stories!! So glad you’re back, hope all is well. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

Hello, everyone 🙂 I apologize for my hiatus. I am back and will be ready to provide some juicy updates as early as tomorrow night! Stay tuned 😉 

We really miss you and miss your updates. I am glad that you are back.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 4/5/2023 at 7:29 AM, peecurious94 said:

Great to have you back, no apologies needed. I do hope all is well and that the hiatus had nothing to do with  bad things that have happened to you or your family? 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

This past weekend, my mom bought us tickets to a show, so we took a little road trip and stayed in a nice hotel to treat ourselves. As usual, we were both naked for the drive and made no attempt to cover our titties for passing cars. In fact, the weather was so nice, I kept the windows down for a large part of the drive...the cool wind kept our nipples pointy the whole trip! 

About an hour into the drive, we both started to get the familiar pang in our bladders. We were on a busier highway, so we decided to see how long we could hold it. 15 min passed...then 30, then an hour, then an hour and a half. Finally, I broke the silence. We were on a smaller highway with fewer people, so I said, 

"You can continue to hold your pee if you'd like, but I think I need to pull over!" 

My mom turned her flashers on and pulled the car over to the side of the road. As I unclick my seatbelt, she unclicks hers, as well. I barely make it out of the car before my pee begins running down my leg. I don't even try to squat; I just continue to enjoy the warmth running down my leg and the pressure being removed from my bladder. As my stream wanes, I turn to get into the car and realize my mom is not in the driver seat. I walk around the car and find her with her back leaned against the car, fully nude and facing traffic, spreading her pussy lips with her pee stream hissing and arching, landing about 3 feet in front of her. I was partially excited by how brazen she was being but also disappointed I couldn't hold my pee in long enough to make it to at least the back of the car so my activities were more visible. Just as her stream slowed, I noticed a single car approaching. Neither of us made an effort to hide our exposed titties or pussies. Instead, we just waved as they passed and honked 😉 

We made it the rest of the way to the hotel without the need for another pee break. If you have read any of my previous stories, you'll know that I casually twirled my pussy hair and rubbed my clit and my mom toyed with her nipples. Though it would seem erotic from the outside, it was just a normal drive for us. Conversation centered around work going-ons and catching up on family and friend drama. As we were getting close to the hotel, we started to get some clothes on. I brought a midi-length sun dress that has a semi-bustier top half and a double slit; it is the perfect combination of cute and revealing 😉 if the wind hits it just right, the skirt panels open to reveal my bush! My mom brought a mini skirt that barely covered her ass and pussy and a cropped white tank top that was just sheer enough that her dark nipples show through slightly. Of course neither of us brought panties or bras 😉 

The valet took her keys as the bellhops loaded our bags onto the luggage cart. Check in went smoothly, and we were even upgraded to a larger room! 

On the elevator, my mom slides her hand between her legs, pushing her skirt up and holding her now bare pussy. 

"Do you  need to pee?" I ask. 

"Yeah!" she responds, "I didn't realize it until we are almost to our room I guess." 

"Just pee here!" I say "It's just us....and the elevator is carpeted. No one will know!" 

"Yeah, I just wanted to wait until we got to the room. I am kinda horny and was wanting to pee on our room carpet and then dribble while I masturbate." 

"Ooooh good idea! Maybe the bellhop won't take too long with our luggage. I could go for a good check-in pee." 

The elevator opens to the 16th floor, and we make our way to room 1648. We see our bellman in front of our room struggling with our key. He says that the strip is not working, but not to worry. He will run downstairs and fix it with the front desk for us. As we are waiting, my mom begins to get antsy. I tell her to just pee a little down her leg to relieve the pressure, but save some for the carpet in the room and for her masturbation session. Just as my mom begins to sprinkle on the carpet in front of the room, our bellman appears from the elevator. As he approaches, my mom continues to drip between her parted legs. The bellman sees the pee drops, but instead of being surprised or angry, he smiles. I am certainly feeling confused, and I can tell my mom was embarrassed but is now also curious about his reaction. 

"I apologize for the inconvenience and for taking more time to get back to you. I see that the delay has resulted in undesired consequences." He says with an aire of calm with a hint of excitement. My mom had again clutched her dripping slit with her hand to stop her pee from flowing out. It was quite erotic seeing my mom caught and holding herself while an older man looked on with excitement. "You may continue if you'd like, miss." 

"Oh, that's okay. I will use the toilet as soon as we make it into the room!" She says to save face and provide [false] evidence that we are normal people who use toilets. 

"That isn't necessary, miss. We know people pee in hotel rooms all the time...you should see these rooms when people check out! I wouldn't recommend using a blacklight in there...if you know what I mean!" He says with a chuckle, "Now please, uncover yourself. You may pee right here." 

My mom didn't need any additional encouragement....before she could remove her hand from her bald kitty, pee began running between her fingers, down her legs, and onto the carpet. She raised her skirt up slightly to give the nice man a full view of her kitty. The bellman developed a noticeable bulge in the front of his trousers. One of his hands involuntarily made its way to his crotch and began lightly stroking his growing boner beneath his pants. Without breaking concentration on my mom's peeing cunt, the bellman reaches up to unlock and open our door. As the last few drops escaped from my mom's pussy, she sighed in relief. 

"Now I definitely need to masturbate before we go anywhere!" She glanced down briefly and saw the man's growing cock putting pressure on his zipper, "You should come in and relieve that before you get back to work!"

My mom and I enter the room as the bellman holds our door open for us. As we pass him, he uses his other hand to unzip his trousers and free his penis from its confines. His erect cock is now fully exposed while he is still in the hallway. Before following us into the room, he glances around to make sure no one is watching before closing the door behind him. My mom and I are now totally naked in front of this man we just met mere minutes ago.  The man is still fully dressed in his uniform with his erection poking through his zipper. 

"Would you mind if I use your closet to pee before I jerk off?" He asks. 

"Why use the closet?? We want to watch you piss on the floor!" I say, standing with my legs spread and rubbing my clit.

"As you wish," the man says as a thin stream of urine erupts from his hole. He is standing just inside the doorway with his legs apart and his hands on his hips, freely peeing with no hands in front of a nude mom and daughter. He begins stroking his penis while he is peeing, making his stream spray all over the carpet in front of him and allowing him to use his piss as lube to jerk himself. It doesn't take long before his body tenses and he ejaculates multiple ropes of white cum. I can't hold it anymore and begin peeing while I rub my clit, hissing and spraying my pee all over. I look over at my mom on the bed as she raises her hips, fingers herself faster, and squirts all over the bed. That sends me over the edge...my body tightens up and my pussy squirts as my intense orgasm washes over me, sending chills everywhere. 

As we all three recover from our orgasms, we look at each other with exhaustion. All of us are sweaty, and my mom and I are wet from the waist down. The bellman tucks his penis back into his trousers and excuses himself all while thanking us. We welcome him back any time he is horny or needs to take a pee.

"I'll take you up on that for sure!" He says as he opens the door to leave. "You ladies have fun!" 

I look over at my mom "Well...I guess we should get ready for the show!" 

To be continued.....

That is so hot. I really miss your stories.

I love how you and your mom are getting more and more comfortable with each other.

I loved that you are able to squirt now.

looking forward for the second part.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1