2 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

My family is very open about peeing. If you have read some of my previous posts, you know that is true! My mom raised me to believe that peeing and nudity are natural and are nothing to be ashamed of. Growing up, I peed around the house (without my mom knowing), and my mom and myself peed in sinks, in bathtubs, in the laundry, and outside. We were nude 99% of the time, even when driving. Now that I am grown, my mom invites my daughter and me to be naked and pee in her house as we please. I encourage the same lifestyle for my daughter in our home, as well (which she LOVES). We truly believe in being free to be naked and pee wherever we are comfortable! 

I will share a story now with many more to follow (P.S. if you tell me what aspect of the kink you're interested in, I can tailor my sharing of experiences to fit what interests you): 

Growing up, I was allowed to pee in easily cleaned places (i.e. bathtub, shower, sink, laundry, anywhere outside). Though I had a lot of freedom, it wasn't enough for me. I wanted to pee where I wasn't allowed. My closet quickly became my favorite place....I had a small walk-in closet in my room. I would frequently stand facing the corner, aim my pussy at the wall, and pee. Most often I did this in the middle of the night when I would wake up with a full bladder....I was already nude, so it was easy to just walk into my closet and relieve myself. 

Since my mom and I have embarked on free peeing in her house, I no longer have to hide. In fact, there is something about having permission from a parent to be naughty that is also a turn-on and very freeing. Now that I have permission, I frequently ask my mom to come back to my old room and watch me pee in the corner. It makes me happy to share in what used to be so exciting to hide from her. I will usually wait until she is not busy and ask if she can come watch me pee in my old room. She will follow me to my room and watch me aim my pussy at the wall and urinate until a puddle forms on the carpet in the corner. I forego wiping and allow my pussy to air dry to save paper 🙂 

thats was a very nice read 🥰

• Like 1
3 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

I agree! Most places have drains and hard floors, so what doesn't go down the drain is easily mopped up. I do feel guilty sometimes, but not enough to stop!

You’re making me want to piss all over the floor of a public toilet 😈

• Agree 1
  • Hot 2

I agree! Most places have drains and hard floors, so what doesn't go down the drain is easily mopped up. I do feel guilty sometimes, but not enough to stop!

Hahahah sameee. I also love using the public bathrooms at the RV park that we live in. They are right next to the laundry facilities, so it is easy to go in and pee on the floor when I go switch my laundry 🙂 

2 hours ago, Mark3981 said:

Oh man, those two are living a great life then since you kindly clean up after them! They get to just walk around and feel that great release wherever they are and don't have to worry about cleaning up. Amazing for both of them... don't have to get up from whatever they're doing (since you said its a convenience thing for them) but for ppl like us and your mom we get the added benefit of it being so arousing! And as if that's not enough,  he gets to suck milk out of your breast whenever he wants.  The way you describe it, it sounds like he enjoys the role play of you feeding him yea?

They definitely live the good life, and yes I get to enjoy the erotic aspect of the whole thing! 

He does enjoy the role play 🙂 he loves to be cradled while he nurses 🙂 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, FynnHamburg said:

Is that you on your profile picture?

Unfortunately, no. I have seen that picture on google many times, and it always makes me sooo horny. Her pregnant belly plus her swollen titties and little pussy are so hot. My husband says I looked similar when I was pregnant, but I was so self-conscious of how large I was (started at 120lbs and was 195lbs when I delivered) that I didn't want any pictures taken of me. That is a big regret of mine now. 

• Hug 3
  • Hot 1
13 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

Exhibitionism is a huge turn-on for me. I am not brave enough to go out of my house (unless it is in my car) fully or partially nude, but I do keep my windows open ...

I do that all the time, too.  It's my home ... if you want to peek, fine by me, but don't complain about what you see.  I don't drive around naked much, though  

In my old house, it turns out the lady across the road watched quite often.  I found out later that she called me the "naked Texan".  She also had a habit of undressing with the curtains open.  We didn't know it at the time, but we saw a lot of each other naked.  I wish I'd known ... I'd have tried to get to know her better.  Might have been fun. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
3 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

That is so great! It would have been amazing for the two of you to have a relationship like that...I would love to have neighbors I could be completely open with! 

I agree with your philosophy on being naked at home. i don't hold back anything when I have the windows open...I am nude, I pee, I masturbate, I have sex, etc. If you want to see, you're more than welcome, but don't be offended if you're the one snooping!

This is an interesting discussion. I am often naked in the house and garden (and pee in the garden) - at least in the summer - and I am not too bothered if neighbours can see, though I don't go out of my way to be obviously exhibitionist. The other week I saw the lady opposite (a head teacher) getting undressed for bed before she closed the curtains. I thought "Mmm - that's nice" but dismissed it as a one-off. But then two days later she did exactly the same thing. I'm not going to make sure I am in position at the appropriate time of day but it is interesting that there are quite a few people who at least don't mind doing that. Where I lived before, the lady who lived opposite us at the back of the house was the same - but it was our bathrooms (both with plain glass) that faced each other, rather than bedrooms.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
3 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

I agree that it is interesting what people are comfortable with. I think there are 2 schools of thought here: those that don't care and those that want people to see. Personally, I want people to see, but if they react negatively, I have the excuse that I was in my own home and they were being nosy. If I were to leave my house that way, I wouldn't have a defense if someone were to be offended.  

Yes - you've thought it through properly. There is a legal distinction (at least here in the UK) for the nudity, with one being legal (simple nudity not intended to cause alarm or distress) and 'indecent exposure' intended to distress others being illegal. You're on less certain legal ground I suspect if you don't take reasonable measures to not be seen masturbating of course. And peeing is a grey area that is much discussed on these forums! (And also, there's always huge fun to be had from doing something that's 'wrong'). All power to you! 

• Like 1

@peecurious94 all such good stuff! If I were him I'd love to start pissing everywhere, or even better, in my underwear while I nursed from your breast. Sounds so fun! 

Also, love the attitude... I piss, I masturbate, I have sex.  YES! 

Was just at the store and so horny after this conversation I couldn't wait to get in the bathroom I was half hard and needed to piss so bad. Felt so good to watch it go all over the walls and floor!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, Kupar said:

Yes - you've thought it through properly. There is a legal distinction (at least here in the UK) for the nudity, with one being legal (simple nudity not intended to cause alarm or distress) and 'indecent exposure' intended to distress others being illegal. You're on less certain legal ground I suspect if you don't take reasonable measures to not be seen masturbating of course. And peeing is a grey area that is much discussed on these forums! (And also, there's always huge fun to be had from doing something that's 'wrong'). All power to you! 

I only have one neighbor (married couple, mid 50s) and they don't seem to mind all of the things I do in my RV (at least they haven't said anything, and they're always happy to see me and talk to me outside). If I get new neighbors, I will definitely have to be more careful until I feel them out. Until then, I will remain the full exhibitionist that I am! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Mark3981 said:

@peecurious94 all such good stuff! If I were him I'd love to start pissing everywhere, or even better, in my underwear while I nursed from your breast. Sounds so fun! 

Also, love the attitude... I piss, I masturbate, I have sex.  YES! 

Was just at the store and so horny after this conversation I couldn't wait to get in the bathroom I was half hard and needed to piss so bad. Felt so good to watch it go all over the walls and floor!!

I am so glad you peed on the walls and floor and that you enjoyed your pee! (I am also glad I contributed to your horniness 😉 )

• Agree 1
  • Hot 3
1 minute ago, peecurious94 said:

I am so glad you peed on the walls and floor and that you enjoyed your pee! (I am also glad I contributed to your horniness 😉 )

Yes it was great! I almost masturbated right there but kinda lost my nerve. Shoulda taken a pic of it for the thread!

• Agree 1
Just now, Mark3981 said:

Yes it was great! I almost masturbated right there but kinda lost my nerve. Shoulda taken a pic of it for the thread!

Documentation of your fun would have been great! I know I am rubbing my clit thinking about it now! 

• Agree 2
  • Hot 2
1 minute ago, peecurious94 said:

Documentation of your fun would have been great! I know I am rubbing my clit thinking about it now! 

I def will next time then! This time,  I went in the larger stall pulled my dick out through my zipper and started on the wall near the toilet paper. I walked all around the stall peeing on the wall then finished by making a big spattered puddle right in front of the toilet. It looked so good and felt even better!

• Hot 1
Just now, Mark3981 said:

I def will next time then! This time,  I went in the larger stall pulled my dick out through my zipper and started on the wall near the toilet paper. I walked all around the stall peeing on the wall then finished by making a big spattered puddle right in front of the toilet. It looked so good and felt even better!

OMG you really went for it! I love it! 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1