Hi, am fairly new around here and I seen a lot of topics about peeing in inappropriate places and such but haven't seen to much about wetting so was just wondering who likes to wet themselves?

Edited by LovesToWet
1 minute ago, jmatthews1995 said:

it seems a slightly smaller niche than the naughty pissing type of pee fun.

It feels great doesn't it.

I had noticed the naughty side seems to be very popular, don't get it myself, it's definitely not my thing

• Like 2

Yeah wetting and naughty peeing are not mutually exclusive. ^^ I like both and there are many threads discussing both. 

I really like dressing in a way that allows me to wet in public. Im also patiently waiting for the weather to get warmer so that i don't have to change after doing it. Wet clothes get cold pretty quickly xD.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, BGSB86 said:

Me! I’m more into the desperation but I also love the wetting that comes at the end.

Watching a woman who's really desperate then wets herself is very arousing, I would love to see a woman do that in person. Maybe 1 day

Edited by LovesToWet
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

There are plenty of us here who like wetting. If I need to pee when I go out I always wet myself and I like to do it as soon as I feel the tingle wherever I happen to be whether in a shop, restaurant, cinema, pub or nightclub, or even on the train. When I dress to wet the world is my toilet, and carpet is my friend.

I wouldn't have the guts to do that, I think you're very brave. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, MaxWasTaken said:

Yeah wetting and naughty peeing are not mutually exclusive. ^^ I like both and there are many threads discussing both. 

I really like dressing in a way that allows me to wet in public. Im also patiently waiting for the weather to get warmer so that i don't have to change after doing it. Wet clothes get cold pretty quickly xD.

Like Paulypeeps, you're brave to do it in public, I couldn't.

Edited by LovesToWet
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

Like Paulypeeps, you're brave to do it in pupil. I couldn't.

I had to work my way up as well xD. If you ever want to try, i suggest taking baby steps. Try wetting wearing dark cloths at night, when no one is around -> Try wetting while wearing swim wear and sun bathing -> Try letting little drops in to your pants while being surrounded by people. 

Fun fact: i can happily pee in public while being surrounded by people but i never dared to go in to a bar or a night club ^^. Practice is everything and wetting practice was way easier to come by than going to parties on my own ^^. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, MaxWasTaken said:

I'm also patiently waiting for the weather to get warmer so that i don't have to change after doing it. Wet clothes get cold pretty quickly xD.

I prefer it when it rains as it covers up my wet patch when out running

• Like 2
1 minute ago, LovesToWet said:

I prefer it when it rains as it covers up my wet patch when out running

Definitely but warm rain is nicer than cold and windy rain ^^. (I love rain and fog.) 

But you don't "need" rain. Some clothes don't really show that they are wet and when you wear tight fitting clothes no one will be able to tell that the fabric is sticking to your leg. 
(If you want it to look wet, because lets be honest it looks hot, this is not really an option xD)

• Like 1
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

Lots of people enjoy setting on here, I just don’t think they shout it as loud as the naughty pee-ers. I enjoy wetting occasionally. 

Well I've never been known to be loud so I think you're right 😊😊 Do you enjoy it when you do do it?

Edited by LovesToWet
  • Like 1

Think you’re absolutely right there @Peewee123

Even for those unashamed and proud of their wetting, it does seem a slightly more introvert pastime than some of the more extrovert pants-free pissers and pee vandals. 

Sort of seems to be reflected in online videos too - lots of amateur exhibitionist material is all panty or pants free squatting etc whereas a lot of the wetting is all in bathtubs or curtained bedrooms. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

@gldenwetgoose yeh it kinda makes sense. Those who are into naughty peeing possibly have a more daring or exhibitionist side so are more likely to share but those into wetting who do it in the privacy of their own home possibly keep it to themselves. Obviously there are exceptions but it does seem to follow this pattern. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

Totally agree, and my wetting usually ends up with me masturbating too. For me the pee thing is a sexual thing so the two are usually combined 😉

Same here, it's a solo sexual thing for me though

• Hot 1

@gldenwetgoose @Peewee123 I can conquer, it's definitely more if a secret hidden thing for me as I don't want to feel ashamed if anyone saw me out in public wet. I have done it a few times but that's only because I have been totally soaked from rain while out running so thought no-one would notice. 

The only people I have admitted it too are all on here because we all have a common interest

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...