On 6/2/2022 at 1:35 AM, LovesToWet said:

Sorry, I'm not very good at writing about my experiences but I thought I would give it a go.

It seems my body clock didn't get the memo about today being a bank holiday and woke me up stupidly early so I decided to make the most out of a quiet house and have a little fun.

The washing machine was half full so it seemed a perfect time to soak my boxers as they and the clean up towels could go straight into the machine and nobody would know, so I made myself a coffee and waiting. It didn't take too long for the coffee to hit so I went straight to the toilet, sat down and relaxed. Within a few seconds the pressure released and warm piss started soaking my boxers, running around the outside of my now wet thigh and dripping into the bowl below. I haven't wet myself like this for a while and it felt good to do it again which made me a bit stiff. The hardness of my cock stemmed the flow of my pee which can be annoying when your desperate, but luckily it made me want to go again about 5 mins later. I hadn't turned on the washing machine yet so I decided to take my pee soaked boxers out of the machine and put them back on ready for another soaking.

I'm so glad I did because this made me even more horny, so after I finished soaking them for a second time, I couldn't resist having playing with myself afterwards. I took hold of my hard cock while still wearing my boxers and wanked myself off through my wet boxers...it felt great and I quickly finished.

A great way to start the day 😊

Thanks to @MidoriLemonade85 for reminding me how much fun it can be to just sit on the toilet and piss through your underwear.

Here's the 1st wetting, the second wetting and playing are private I'm afraid.

https://www.erome.com/a/jsMv9b5K

I know this is later but oh my!!! This is so sensual and hot!! I forgot there is ways to easily get enjoyment ... 

• Like 1

Just my luck, it's the prefect weather to have a little bit of fun on my bike ride as the rain will hide all evidence of my pee patch, but sadly I just didn't need to go and couldn't stay in my cycling gear until I did need a pee. 

Oh well, better luck next time

• Hug 1
8 hours ago, Kupar said:

Mmmm ... that is very lovely indeed! Thank you, and may you have many more boring work days!

If I had more time at home, I would be posting loads more stuff. I've got loads of ideas I want to try, I just don't have the time or space to do it. It actually seems less time nowadays, which is why I ha e to make the most of it when I can. Oh the joys of getting old lol

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, LovesToWet said:

I've definitely been inspired recently by @Kupar and his amazing lycra videos so I am about to head out on my bike, find somewhere quite and make another video for you all to enjoy.

In the mean time, here is a photo to keep you all smiling (I hope) 

IMG_20221030_050116_edit_83220896025321.jpg

I'm flattered! Hope you have a lovely wet bike ride, and I really look forward to seeing any video that results 🙂. I must make another lycra wetting video too. Maybe later today.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Sundays wet ride: 

I wanted to get out for a ride on Sunday and I had planned to enjoy myself while I was out and give my lycra cycling shorts a dam good soaking. Something I haven't done for a while but god do I love doing it. I also wanted to film it for several people on here to enjoy. I like sharing videos so this wasn't an issue for me. 

I knew I had an old pair of shorts that I dint mind throwing away afterwards so I put them on, then put on tights on over then followed by the rest of my cycling gear. I had a large coffee and a cup of tea before setting off. I wanted to be full. I also took a large bottle of sports drink too. You gotta hydrate when exercising! 

Due to my family life, I had to go out early. It was still dark when I set off, (the clocks changing didn't help) so by the time I needed a pee, it was still dark. I struggle to find somewhere to hide so just had to make the most of where I could and just stopped, propped up my phone on a tree stump, pulled out my cock and started peeing.

https://www.erome.com/a/rPscVdCy

It felt nice and I had a little play but I still needed, wanted to wet myself so after I finished, I got back on my bike, drank more and set off hoping that when the sun came up I could find a better spot. 

A few more miles under my belt and almost all of my drink gone I found a wooded area not far off the road that was almost perfect. I spun round and headed straight for it. 

I headed for an area away from the road, set up my phone and started stripping. I didn't want to wet my tight, just my old shorts. I had a clean pair with me to put on afterwards. 

The though of me wetting myself started getting my blood flowing to the right parts of me and I was getting stiff. I pressed record on my phone and let out a little bit of pee. It felt good. I then noticed my phone had moved so I put it and, stood back and let my bladder go. Oh my god! My pee filling my shorts and running down my thigh felt so warm in the cool air. It was amazing. I started rubbing my pee into my thigh and throbbing my now hard dick through my piss soaked shorts. I pulled my cock out and rubbed it some more. I knew I couldn't finish myself off though. I had done that once before and it was so nice I had jelly legs and struggled to ride home and I knew I still had about 10 miles left to ride. So I slowly pulled down my wet shorts, making sure I felt the wet lycra rub against my legs till the were off. I wiped down my legs with some wipes I had with me, put on my clean shorts and tights. Got back on my bike and headed for home. I was still a little stiff as I rode home and I could feel the end off my dick being pressed again my stomach ever time my thigh came up, this also felt good but I had to stop pedalling for a bit and wait for my blood to flow else where as I didn't want a precum or cum stain on my shorts. I didn't know how I would explain that to my wife lol

I was grinning for the rest of the dayso that night after watching some rather nice videos I had been sent, I set up my phone again and made a video of me finished myself off before having a bath.

That bit is for another time though. 

Edited by LovesToWet
Forgot the link lol
  • Hot 2
2 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

Sundays wet ride: 

I wanted to get out for a ride on Sunday and I had planned to enjoy myself while I was out and give my lycra cycling shorts a dam good soaking. Something I haven't done for a while but god do I love doing it. I also wanted to film it for several people on here to enjoy. I like sharing videos so this wasn't an issue for me. 

I knew I had an old pair of shorts that I dint mind throwing away afterwards so I put them on, then put on tights on over then followed by the rest of my cycling gear. I had a large coffee and a cup of tea before setting off. I wanted to be full. I also took a large bottle of sports drink too. You gotta hydrate when exercising! 

Due to my family life, I had to go out early. It was still dark when I set off, (the clocks changing didn't help) so by the time I needed a pee, it was still dark. I struggle to find somewhere to hide so just had to make the most of where I could and just stopped, propped up my phone on a tree stump, pulled out my cock and started peeing.

It felt nice and I had a little play but I still needed, wanted to wet myself so after I finished, I got back on my bike, drank more and set off hoping that when the sun came up I could find a better spot. 

A few more miles under my belt and almost all of my drink gone I found a wooded area not far off the road that was almost perfect. I spun round and headed straight for it. 

I headed for an area away from the road, set up my phone and started stripping. I didn't want to wet my tight, just my old shorts. I had a clean pair with me to put on afterwards. 

The though of me wetting myself started getting my blood flowing to the right parts of me and I was getting stiff. I pressed record on my phone and let out a little bit of pee. It felt good. I then noticed my phone had moved so I put it and, stood back and let my bladder go. Oh my god! My pee filling my shorts and running down my thigh felt so warm in the cool air. It was amazing. I started rubbing my pee into my thigh and throbbing my now hard dick through my piss soaked shorts. I pulled my cock out and rubbed it some more. I knew I couldn't finish myself off though. I had done that once before and it was so nice I had jelly legs and struggled to ride home and I knew I still had about 10 miles left to ride. So I slowly pulled down my wet shorts, making sure I felt the wet lycra rub against my legs till the were off. I wiped down my legs with some wipes I had with me, put on my clean shorts and tights. Got back on my bike and headed for home. I was still a little stiff as I rode home and I could feel the end off my dick being pressed again my stomach ever time my thigh came up, this also felt good but I had to stop pedalling for a bit and wait for my blood to flow else where as I didn't want a precum or cum stain on my shorts. I didn't know how I would explain that to my wife lol

I was grinning for the rest of the dayso that night after watching some rather nice videos I had been sent, I set up my phone again and made a video of me finished myself off before having a bath.

That bit is for another time though. 

Wow! Great description of a very lovely bike ride 😊. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Well it's been a fun few days and some wet sticky days too lately. 

I wish I could share some of the videos I've made but they've either got my tattoos on show (they give me away too easy) or they've got my company's logo on them. Think I'd get the sack if they saw it lol

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

Well after cycling to work all week in my favourite material to wet, lycra, I finally got around to having some fun it in. 

My gear gets washed every night when I get home but last night I purposely left in it the bathroom.. I had plans. 

I'm always the first 1 up in my house, (dam body clock won't let me sleep in) so when I got up early again I decided I'll finally have some fun. I woke up with the usual need to pee but held it instead and made myself a large coffee. I went upstairs to my man cave, turned on my laptop and logged into here while I waited for the coffee to work its magic. This didn't take long as I haven't been gifted with the biggest of bladders 😢 So off I went to the bathroom where my cycling gear had been left. I got out of my PJs and put on my tight base layer followed by my cycling shorts. I stood in the bath for ease of cleaning and after setting up my phone I started to play a little. It wasnt long before I feft my bladder letting go and soaking my shorts, the feeling of warm piss running down my shorts and soaking my thigh was lovely. I then pulled out my cock, leaned back a little and let more piss out onto my tight top. Letting my piss wet my stomach was just as nice as my thigh. I still had a little pee left so it put my cock back into my shorts and let out that last little bit of pee, rubbing it into my shorts with my hand.

Oh the long wait all week was so worth it. My shorts were nice and wet and I was nice and happy. I then stripped off and started the clean up before uploaded the video and writing it up for you guys to hopefully enjoy. 

https://www.erome.com/a/0OlLRcDY

IMG_20221105_043207.jpg

Videoframe_20221105_052527_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Videoframe_20221105_052536_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Edited by LovesToWet
  • Love 1
  • Hot 3
1 hour ago, LovesToWet said:

Well after cycling to work all week in my favourite material to wet, lycra, I finally got around to having some fun it in. 

My gear gets washed every night when I get home but last night I purposely left in it the bathroom.. I had plans. 

I'm always the first 1 up in my house, (dam body clock won't let me sleep in) so when I got up early again I decided I'll finally have some fun. I woke up with the usual need to pee but held it instead and made myself a large coffee. I went upstairs to my man cave, turned on my laptop and logged into here while I waited for the coffee to work its magic. This didn't take long as I haven't been gifted with the biggest of bladders 😢 So off I went to the bathroom where my cycling gear had been left. I got out of my PJs and put on my tight base layer followed by my cycling shorts. I stood in the bath for ease of cleaning and after setting up my phone I started to play a little. It wasnt long before I feft my bladder letting go and soaking my shorts, the feeling of warm piss running down my shorts and soaking my thigh was lovely. I then pulled out my cock, leaned back a little and let more piss out onto my tight top. Letting my piss wet my stomach was just as nice as my thigh. I still had a little pee left so it put my cock back into my shorts and let out that last little bit of pee, rubbing it into my shorts with my hand.

Oh the long wait all week was so worth it. My shorts were nice and wet and I was nice and happy. I then stripped off and started the clean up before uploaded the video and writing it up for you guys to hopefully enjoy. 

https://www.erome.com/a/0OlLRcDY

IMG_20221105_043207.jpg

Videoframe_20221105_052527_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Videoframe_20221105_052536_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Ooh! That's really, really nice 😊

• Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, Jamespeelover said:

When I  was younger I used to take walks and find a spot in town to wet in. I used to wet myself in a laundry mat til I got caught.

That's 1 of my fears, I don't want to be caught so I have to be careful